Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
It's fine anyways, while Tanari's flames can melt stone they aren't hot enough to do so instant-like. We'll need combo moves for her to be able to do that sorta shit.
I can already imagine how cool shit like that would be.

The golem's own shadow just spewing fire at it. :o

OH MY GOD I HAVE THE BEST IDEA FOR BEACH ARC @Kayzo mizuki using her extra arms to defend

In the end it pretty much ends with something close to Dodgeball.

Amazing idea?

Kelica diving into the sand screaming

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mykinkaiser emmerich will be disqualified for hardly touching the ball and it explodes.

@Isune Chris uses a partial take out to pimp that ball like it's a bitch

@Colt556 Tanari makes the ball almost burning to touch before she pitchs it

It's beautiful

Zuka said:
OH MY GOD I HAVE THE BEST IDEA FOR BEACH ARC @Kayzo mizuki using her extra arms to defend

Amazing idea?

Seems legit.

Zuka said:

Amazing idea?

That would be extremely funny.

Draneri could just make everyone on the other team lose for her lmao. Grace can cause explosions and get sand into other people's eyes. It would be great.

I just imagine Chris flying into the air with dragon wings before spiking it down with minotaur hands. The ball goes so fast it lights on fire as everyone else runs away from the burning rubber ball of death xD .

Isune said:
I just imagine Chris flying into the air with dragon wings before spiking it down with minotaur hands. The ball goes so fast it lights on fire as everyone else runs away from the burning rubber ball of death xD .
Valken: I GOT THIS! I GOT THIS!

nailed the ground in a ploom of sand

Valken:mmmffrrridungutsthisgrrruugghhb

Better yet, Chris just changes to his dragon form and lays there. The other time tries to hit the ball and it just bounces off his skin. When he wants to score a point, he just whacks it with his tail.

Mitchs98 said:
Sera can 'accidentally' lose her top again :^).
Valken: "Hey Sera! I'm not holding back!"

Sera: "Good!" Rips shirt off

Valken: .....*nosebleed, incoherent gargled noises*

Valken's always the one to have something happen to him xD . I just imagine him in the first-aid tent with Chris.

Chris: Hey...really sorry about what happened during volleyball.

Valken: fuug...yu..(has about three teeth missing)

Chris: At least the doc said they could heal you up.

Valken: I stll hafe yu.

Kelica: (walks into first-aid tent with fake doctor's outfit) Don't worry, I know exactly what I'm doing.

Valken: (starts screaming before running away as fast as possible before tripping and falling down a hill)

purplepanda288 said:
Alright, so @Mitchs98 what laid back arches are we doing? The Christmas one and the summer beach turny thing?
types_of_gothic_arches-14498648DE604D886E5.jpg

these ones

Isune said:
Valken's always the one to have something happen to him xD . I just imagine him in the first-aid tent with Chris.
Chris: Hey...really sorry about what happened during volleyball.

Valken: fuug...yu..(has about three teeth missing)

Chris: At least the doc said they could heal you up.

Valken: I stll hafe yu.

Kelica: (walks into first-aid tent with fake doctor's outfit) Don't worry, I know exactly what I'm doing.

Valken: (starts screaming before running away as fast as possible before tripping and falling down a hill)
Kelica: Hey Mr Bond, remember that time you tried to kidnap me? *evil grin, cracks knuckles and snaps her white nurses gloves in a threatening manner*

Outside tent: *high pitched girl scream*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back