Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Isune said:
Of course. I don't think they just lounge about until the games come by. Why do you ask?
Well after the training there could be about two to three day time they take for them selves. Hard work then a relaxation day then the games

Kyuubey said:
Excuse me?
Kyuubey said:
I'm Mitch's Senpai, sheesh.
tumblr_ngjpkimMG01sijzvio10_500.gif
I'm sorry don't be mad at me ;-;

@Mitchs98 I want to see Alicia react to bloody Chris soooo badly. He did just try to maul his girlfriend to death, and for all they know he could still be under the siren's influence (he is snapped out, but I wouldn't expect a 10 year old to think so)

Isune said:
@Mitchs98 I want to see Alicia react to bloody Chris soooo badly. He did just try to maul his girlfriend to death, and for all they know he could still be under the siren's influence (he is snapped out, but I wouldn't expect a 10 year old to think so)
It shall be done. Tommorrow. Catching up elsewhere d:. About to post for Paradise tbh.

purplepanda288 said:
I don't think it has ever been established that mr crusey can only control one person. You could add multiple hairs on to the dolls head, but I don't know *shrug*
Probably. Still not my decision, though :v

Genon said:
Alright, so I've lost track of what's going on again, can anyone fill me in?
Siren I think was defeated, most of the prisoners are freed only for two. Aiden and Ashely, Kim Eais and Ayano are having a fight. That's about it I think

Hmm, I kinda wanna post but all my characters are waiting on others. I suppose I could post with Tanari even though everyone else hasn't. Clearly Valken and Tanari will just have to beat the golem by themselves.

Colt556 said:
Hmm, I kinda wanna post but all my characters are waiting on others. I suppose I could post with Tanari even though everyone else hasn't. Clearly Valken and Tanari will just have to beat the golem by themselves.
I dig it.

I'll go for the rear.

Hue

Well turns out I'm going to see star trek so I'll post for Tanari later. Turns out Tanari's flames are hot enough to melt stone so gotta put that to use when fighting a golem.

Colt556 said:
Well turns out I'm going to see star trek so I'll post for Tanari later. Turns out Tanari's flames are hot enough to melt stone so gotta put that to use when fighting a golem.
Magic.

Magical defense.

I probably won't make it to long a fight, jjjjuuusssttt long enough.

Zuka said:
Magic.
Magical defense.

I probably won't make it to long a fight, jjjjuuusssttt long enough.
Well this and the Ayano fight are the last ones. Once those wrap up we're pretty much done. Also, fuck your magic defense. If there's magic defense both Tanari and Valken are fucked because they don't really have ways of dealing with stone golems without magic. Daggers and fists don't work well against stone.

Zuka said:
I kid I actually don't have any defense for him other then painless and a super high constitution.
It's fine anyways, while Tanari's flames can melt stone they aren't hot enough to do so instant-like. We'll need combo moves for her to be able to do that sorta shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back