Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Indeed.
Alicia is also going to need lots of therapy.
Chris can be Alicia's therapy pet. Not full time (which would probably be when Mizuki takes over), but would just be there to comfort her for a little bit.

Mitchs98 said:
Indeed.
Alicia is also going to need lots of therapy.
As far as I can tell (granted I've skipped many posts) Alicia hasn't been through hardly anything. She was kidnapped, sat in a cell, promptly escaped, found some other mages, walked into a dungeon, stood by as people fight, instantly flipped Mizuki back to her side like an AoE priest, and then that's pretty much it. If THAT requires therapy she's in the wrong guild.

guardianshadow said:
so hows everyones morning/night?
Same as always.

1469405942604.jpg

Well, I'm pretty sure she heard Kelica's screams, got a good glimpse of Chris after the root-shield went down, and now sees him with his mouth, hands, and legs covered in Kelica's blood. So yeah...there's that.

Isune said:
Well, I'm pretty sure she heard Kelica's screams, got a good glimpse of Chris after the root-shield went down, and now sees him with his mouth, hands, and legs covered in Kelica's blood. So yeah...there's that.
Pfft, real life kids see worse than that on TV all the time. Magical super-lolis who fight evil should be able to handle that much.

guardianshadow said:
im guessing bored?
No, not really.

Oh, did I also mention his desperate attempts to keep Kelica from dying? Yeah, that girl might need to talk to some people.
1355915585_medium.jpg

Kayzo said:
Well. I mean. She's 10 and got kidnapped, threatened to be tortured and/or killed, witnessed Kelica nearly dying, sees Chris covered in blood...ye.

rbshinichi said:
I don't know why, but that video made me scared for some reason
okay, so let's (mika and Sera) just appear on the bar of the guild hall or something?
Seems legit.

Colt556 said:
As far as I can tell (granted I've skipped many posts) Alicia hasn't been through hardly anything. She was kidnapped, sat in a cell, promptly escaped, found some other mages, walked into a dungeon, stood by as people fight, instantly flipped Mizuki back to her side like an AoE priest, and then that's pretty much it. If THAT requires therapy she's in the wrong guild.
Well, I mean, she's received multiple death threats within a week. *shrug*. Plus the threat of torture and watching Kelica..ye.

Isune said:
Colt556 said:
Pfft, real life kids see worse than that on TV all the time. Magical super-lolis who fight evil should be able to handle that much.
No, not really.
She's 10, and rendering unconscious is different than murder d:.

Isune said:
Oh, did I also mention his desperate attempts to keep Kelica from dying? Yeah, that girl might need to talk to some people.
1355915585_medium.jpg
How weak do you think Sabertooth members are? Seeing a guy crying and holding a bloody wound is enough to warrant therapy? Maybe for little Fairies, but not for a Sabertooth.

Mitchs98 said:
Well. I mean. She's 10 and got kidnapped, threatened to be tortured and/or killed, witnessed Kelica nearly dying, sees Chris covered in blood...ye.
Seems legit.

Well, I mean, she's received multiple death threats within a week. *shrug*. Plus the threat of torture and watching Kelica..ye.

She's 10, and rendering unconscious is different than murder d:.
Stop embarrassing me in front of the other guilds, geez.

Yeah...she's ten.

Also, I want to see her reaction so bad since Chris is literally right next to Mizuki and Alicia. He did just ask what they were supposed to do now.

...Oh god.

Alright, another thing that bugs me here. I know that we have a lack of evil dudes to fight but putting four Mages against is a little hard for me to actually handle. One of the reasons why I had Kim go deeper into the corridors with Eias is because I wanted them not to get stuck in the group fight. And as we saw it was a cluster fuck, plus it puts a strain on the person controlling the opposing character.

Like right now, I was having Kim get a bit more of her character development with this fight. She, at heart, is a pacifist. Her abilities revolve around draining magic and making the opposing force weak over time. We have Ayano who is the complete opposite, who's magic feeds of murder and aggression to work. They like violence and the pain that others experience.

What I'm trying to get at here is that somtime group battles are a good way to incorporate everyone into the situation. Sometimes they are even necessary to develop ideas and characters. But other times is boils down to not every one can be included in a situation. So I ask, with all good intentions, that Nuir and Ceil be removed from the Fight.

@Happy Red Mage

I mean if Gilad wanted her to be in some class Mizuki wouldn't really object because he's technically daddy #2. However if it involved rigorous training that would make her depressed and evil then she'd object.

Kayzo said:
I mean if Gilad wanted her to be in some class Mizuki wouldn't really object because he's technically daddy #2. However if it involved rigorous training that would make her depressed and evil then she'd object.
Whoa, whoa. #2? I dunno about being second fiddle over here.

Colt556 said:
Whoa, whoa. #2? I dunno about being second fiddle over here.
Well, he's daddy #2 in terms of time, Lucian being number 1, but since she likes Gilad the best he's #1

Kayzo said:
Well, he's daddy #2 in terms of time, Lucian being number 1, but since she likes Gilad the best he's #1
As it should be. Also Grace has the opportunity to explode some people now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back