Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
That's the problem. Girl's gotta be cured of her delusions. It's like watching a kid move around their doll and converse with them and all the while you know that one day you might have to tell them that their doll is just an object, not a person. I think that day has come for Kelica. She can make the trees move and have imaginary conversations, but that aint healthy. She needs an intervention.
The conversations aren't illusions. They are real as are the animal sounds. Her brain takes animal sounds and converts them like one would english to any other language. Plants are just more subtle with there sounds. (Creaking/groaning)

Mitchs98 said:
It's fine! I was just worried something happened to you. Somewhat paranoid when people disappear without saying anything whatsoever now due to someone that was in this RP actually dying and things .-.
Wait, can you explain that last part to me? That is if your comfortable talking about that

Mitchs98 said:
It's fine! I was just worried something happened to you. Somewhat paranoid when people disappear without saying anything whatsoever now due to someone that was in this RP actually dying and things .-.
what?! For real. I'm so sorry to hear that. Though I really apologize, for everything was just so sudden, one thing lead to another and it was all downhill from there. Anyway, I think it's improbable that I would be able to catch up in this RP. It would just be a better idea for me to start anew or just make something out of whatever there is. haha

purplepanda288 said:
Wait, can you explain that last part to me? That is if your comfortable talking about that
One of the original members of the RP apparently had heart issues IRL, Goldencurls was their name. I didn't know that was the reason of their sporadic activity at all. Not until after several months of them disappearing someone who was their friend came to the thread telling me they had died from their heart defect. They were a pretty chill person and stuff. .-. Not really sure what else to say.

rbshinichi said:
what?! For real. I'm so sorry to hear that. Though I really apologize, for everything was just so sudden, one thing lead to another and it was all downhill from there. Anyway, I think it's improbable that I would be able to catch up in this RP. It would just be a better idea for me to start anew or just make something out of whatever there is. haha
tbh It would be easier for Sera and Mika to be in the guild hall or something, the arc is close to ending anyway, and they'd have no clue of knowing where everyone is. Plus there's too many people there atm anyways.

And it's fine, I'm just naturally inclined to worry about people d:.

Zuka said:
The conversations aren't illusions. They are real as are the animal sounds. Her brain takes animal sounds and converts them like one would english to any other language. Plants are just more subtle with there sounds. (Creaking/groaning)
That's just her magic. It all comes back to her never learning to properly use her magic so she is subconsciously making things that aren't there. Truly a sorrowful girl. But alas she will be fixed. We can make her better. We have the technology.

Colt556 said:
That's just her magic. It all comes back to her never learning to properly use her magic so she is subconsciously making things that aren't there. Truly a sorrowful girl. But alas she will be fixed. We can make her better. We have the technology.
Yeah and make her boring in the meantime. xD

I should go the more Princess Monoko route

SQegx77-21O4sZiGrMr5bQUB8lh3-tdNPsMHdeZ0vWi_jPfHEA-PBxCofg-HsDU99ysFFi0PFGoi7acBUem2mdHCN2xnK3-DU37m363P=w500-h281-nc

Mitchs98 said:
One of the original members of the RP apparently had heart issues IRL, Goldencurls was their name. I didn't know that was the reason of their sporadic activity at all. Not until after several months of them disappearing someone who was their friend came to the thread telling me they had died from their heart defect. They were a pretty chill person and stuff. .-. Not really sure what else to say.
tbh It would be easier for Sera and Mika to be in the guild hall or something, the arc is close to ending anyway, and they'd have no clue of knowing where everyone is. Plus there's too many people there atm anyways.

And it's fine, I'm just naturally inclined to worry about people d:.
I understand. I am a worrier myself. :) Okay, just to be sure...how many days (in the story) have passed since the abduction cases?

P.s. she's only ever seen Forest Destruction after fact.

I dare anyone to burn a forest while she is there.

@Mitchs98 I think I already discussed the idea that Kelica is C class most of the time but if the Forest is threatened and she is in there, she looses control and bumps her rank to high end A.

But soon after crashes again. That's still ok yes? Like Sera's power fluctuating due to feeds.

Zuka said:

@Mitchs98 I think I already discussed the idea that Kelica is C class most of the time but if the Forest is threatened and she is in there, she looses control and bumps her rank to high end A.

But soon after crashes again. That's still ok yes? Like Sera's power fluctuating due to feeds.
Yes scaling magic is fine.

Zuka said:

Pfft, can't stop a fire by throwing more wood at it y'know.

5ec36f93f9182952b3708f7e63807e1b.jpg

rbshinichi said:
I understand. I am a worrier myself. :) Okay, just to be sure...how many days (in the story) have passed since the abduction cases?
None have. It's around 6PM now though.

Colt556 said:
I don't think throwing squirrels at a fire helps stop it either.
You really have no idea how many creatures are in a forest do you?

She CAN (at a high level), rip huge oak trees from there roots and toss dirt in fires, and if it is a singular person, she controls an army. Every creature. Bees, squirrels, bears, wolves, birds (lots of birds), Panthers, hogs, flies, mosquitos.

One on one yeah.

One on over a million creatures? Yeah your swamped.

Still I wanna rp her snapped.

Cute looking blondie, turned psychopath War Leader.

"Kill them all. Just as they try to kill you."

Zuka said:
You really have no idea how many creatures are in a forest do you?
She CAN (at a high level), rip huge oak trees from there roots and toss dirt in fires, and if it is a singular person, she controls an army. Every creature. Bees, squirrels, bears, wolves, birds (lots of birds), Panthers, hogs, flies, mosquitos.

One on one yeah.

One on over a million creatures? Yeah your swamped.
I dunno... fires are pretty good against the forest and things that live in it.

Chernobyl-fire.jpg

Colt556 said:
I dunno... fires are pretty good against the forest and things that live in it.
Chernobyl-fire.jpg
Irl. Remember magic. She can regenerate the cells ina creature/plant to the same rate as the damage. Like how immortals heal.

Zuka said:
Irl. Remember magic. She can regenerate the cells ina creature/plant to the same rate as the damage. Like how immortals heal.
Maybe for one thing, not an entire army. And even then that kind of endless healing would leave whatever she was healing in so much agony it wouldn't be able to do anything. There really isn't much you can do against fire when the only things you have a re a bunch of melee-ranged flammable objects and creatures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back