Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Isune said:
I mean after he plucks the new hair. So let's say Chris is in human form, the doll is human. If Chris changes to minotaur form and Alfie plucks a new hair and puts it on Mr.Cursey, would it turn into a minotaur to reflect Chris' form.
Oh, I see. Sounds likely. :v

wE NEED A MR. CURSEY MINI-ARC DAMMIT

My main character has become a background character. I need some way to bring him back into relevancy. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just imagine Chris eventually giving up and remains in centaur form with a ton of ribbons everywhere!!

Alfie: *makes Chris sit down in front of table* Does horsey want a carrot?

Chris: Damn it I hate you...

Alfie:...*makes Chris nod in unnatural way* You do? I'll go get you one!

Chris: *stares at Mr.Cursey*...

Alfie: *comes back with tea* I couldn't find any carrots, so we'll just have to do with tea.

Chris: *snorts at Alfie*

Alfie: So...how's Kelica?

(conversation begins)

TheWhiteScarf said:
Name:
"Huh? My name? Uh... Sure, I can give you my name..."

Bastion Hiro Bincapper

"My age? Uhm... Sure? Don't know what you need with my age."

"Are you kidding me? Are you being for real? Fine..."

Male

Race(PM Me before making a race that hasn't been accepted):

"I'm just a person... Don't know what else you think I am..."

Human

Height:

"Well.. I believe... Uh... I really don't remember... Oh well."

5'9

Weight:

"Yeah I don't know... I don't check myself everyday!"

110 pounds

Guild and Guild Mark Location:

"No... Although, I wish I was in one, but I don't think I suit the job of being in a guild... I usually wander."

None

Appearance:

"Eww... I look terrible in this picture... Please don't look at it!"

large.jpg

Class(C, B, A, S, etc.):

"Uh... I have no idea.. I just wander.. I think I am C?"

A

Magic(Please give a semi specific description of what they can do, this includes spell titles. Make stuff up, etc.):

"Dang you really want to know me... What are you going to use this for man? I'm just trying to fight people along my path. Oh you think just because I have keys, that I am a spatial mage. I am not!"

Wind Magic

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wind of the Wandering Man: This magic allows Bastion to launch a medium sized tornado at one or a group of people to launch them into the air. (*cough* league reference *cough*)

Shifting Winds: This allows Bastion to change the way the wind moves for a certain amount of time. This power may seem dumb, but it helps whenever someone needs to aim and all they had to do was just go with the wind.

Cutting The Wind: This allows Bastion to launch winds, that have the same type of edge as swords. There are different types of winds he can launch, but they all come out of Bastion's sword.

Types of Winds:

Reverse - This type of wind will just knock out enemies, since it will just use the non-bladed side of the sword. (*cough* Rurouni Kenshin

Reference *cough*)

Bent - This type of wind will bend on the side where the blade was at.

Straight - Pretty self-explanatory, the wind looks straight as a his blade.

Personality:

"My personality? Uh... I have no clue..."

Bastion is a very kind person, who won't hurt you unless you provoke him. He is very joyful about most situations, even when he is fighting someone that is tougher that him. He loves to train his swordsmanship, and he always smiling about everything. Bastion is also very supportive about good things that people want to do, but don't know if they really want to. Bastion's a nice to meet along the way of your travel, and boy does he love a good fight.

Bio:

"Really? You want my bio? Sure! I suppose I have enough time. Also, I will tell you this story myself!"

"So I grew up without any family, and I lived in an orphanage with very mean caretakers. They often beat the kids for not doing anything, including me since the caretakers really hated kids but they did the job cause it paid really well apparently. So since I didn't grow up with any family, I grew up without love or any emotions as a child. Even when I was getting beat, my emotions never changed and the caretakers that I was some weirdo so they beat me more. I stayed at that orphanage for most of my childhood, and during those years I met friends that... That I miss. We all had keys to share our friendship, and I had the key that wasn't suppose to be there since everybody else had hearts on their keys. So my friends and I stayed together for about thirteen years, until the government found about what the caretakers were doing and the called upon guilds to raid the orphanage. The caretakers were part of a dark guild, and they were just using the orphanage just to gain money, and hide away things that they needed to keep hidden. Sadly since a good guild came to the orphanage... The dark and light guilds began to fight... While the kids were there. Many of the kids were used as meat shields, or just killed since they were in the middle of a battle... My friends were used as meat shields... And before they died... Each one of them gave me their keys... Right before they died, and I watched them die right before I died. Luckily, I lived throughout the battle in the orphanage, and the good guild of course won. I was evacuated by one of the members of the guild, and apparently he saw me watch my friends die. He told me his past, and that he experienced the same thing happen to him as well. That man cheered me up, and he took care of me for about three years until he suddenly disappeared. During those two years he taught me how to use his wind powers, and gave me his favorite second weapon and trained with this weapon. Once he left the house I left the house as well to explore the world I couldn't explore as a kid. So now this is where I am now, a teenager who roams the land with keys that I hold to remember his old friends."

"Aww c'mon! I just told you my past, and now you ask my likes? Ugh..."

-His sword

-His keys

-His "father (pretty much the guy who took care of him)"

-Blades

-The color red

-Fighting

-Socializing

-Defending people

-Training

-More in the role play

Dislikes:

"Really?..."

-His past

-
Vegetables

-The color yellow

-Tears

-Sadness

-Depression

-Dark guilds

-Killing

-More in the role play

Skills:

"Finally! The final question!"

Bastion is best at hand to hand combat, and is able to lay down a strategy if he can get a full look on an area. He is amazing at wielding a sword, and can clear waves of enemies pretty well. Also he can combo moves amazingly.

Other:

Will be shown in role play
Alright, so I'm not the host and I really don't have a say in what people do. But could you space out the bio a little more, please? I'm pretty sure that at least one of the people in this roleplay would rather not read a brick lol

Isune said:
I just imagine Chris eventually giving up and remains in centaur form with a ton of ribbons everywhere!!
Alfie: *makes Chris sit down in front of table* Does horsey want a carrot?

Chris: Damn it I hate you...

Alfie:...*makes Chris nod in unnatural way* You do? I'll go get you one!

Chris: *stares at Mr.Cursey*...

Alfie: *comes back with tea* I couldn't find any carrots, so we'll just have to do with tea.

Chris: *snorts at Alfie*

Alfie: So...how's Kelica?

(conversation begins)
tHIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]ALL HAIL CURSEY KING ALFIE
I... don't think so, no. Canon or an OC in this roleplay?

[/QUOTE]
Lyra has him:

Kyuubey said:

Lyrical Maelstre

Nickname; Lyra

Age; 20

Gender; Female

Race; Human

Height; 5'7"

Weight; Weightless

Guild and Guild Mark Location; Fairy Tail; mark is silver and between her shoulder blades.

Appearance;

V9aXxEj.jpg

Class; A

Magic;

Take Over;

Lyra is able to do full body demon take overs; known as Satan Soul.

Al2gqo9.jpg

Satan Soul forms;

Naberius; Attack type demonic form; capable of flight and uses gravity control as well as being able to sustain heavy physical attacks, wields a scythe for close combat; speed is extremely enhanced almost to the point of seeming like teleportation. Lyra is fully able to control this form but struggles to keep control when forced into it due to heightened emotion. Physical fighting attributes and magic pool is enhanced in this state.

Phenex; A defensive type demonic form; able to link with another person and redirect any damage to them upon herself in their stead. Bound by chains when in this form and only able to move about within the length the chains will allow her; a singular chain that doesn't inhibit a teammates movement being attached to them, it's more of a spiritual chain to establish the link. Main weakness, being attacked directly as she can barely counter due to limited movement. Take note that her defenses are extremely high in this form so it would take a lot to render her unconscious. This is her more childish form; seeming less intimidating than the others. Can only use defense like abilities in this form, giving up any offensive abilities to act as a shield.

Forneus; last ditch effort, unable to hold this form for long without it depleting her magic completely; though it will refresh any magic lost before used so she can sustain it for five minutes. ( Two to three posts ) Completely catastrophic but Lyra is mentally no longer herself in this form, the demon it hails from being stronger than she is. ( Only seen in this form once and it hasn't reappeared since. )

She has a few more satan souls but they lay dormant within her, not having been released yet and being unknown to her as of current.

Chameleon; When magics are used on her, she's able to gain resistances to it; not immunity, just resistances. Hair changes colour depending on the magic being used. Her hair remains a snow white until then, being void of colour.

Transformation Magic; Advanced.

Sleep Magic; Able to put others to sleep.

Virus; Black Magic: Virus is an extremely sinister form of Black Magic which allows the user to create a virus anywhere in the opponent's body, eating at the victim from the inside. The user can also target multiple enemies at a time. The effects are dependent on the organs affected; Lyra's version of this isn't as fatal as she can only cause severe distress to organs and pain within someone's body, and not render them brain dead or cause complete failure of an organ. The effects appear to be absolute unless the user cancels the casting of their Magic or unless the virus itself is removed from a person's body by magic that allows one to do so, such as Sky Dragon Slayer magic.

fFn3Xse.jpg

Personality
;

Lyra's voice is more like a whisper, which causes people to think she is shy and innocent though that isn't entirely the case. She loves to play harmless tricks on people and is very good at not getting caught in doing so. She's absolutely goofy and outgoing, usually hitching a ride on Hibiki's back as she loves to pester her teammate, but being weightless makes it no hassle for the boy so if he complains then he's just being dramatic. Lyra has never turned down a challenge due to a pride issue and is the type to speak up for others when she feels they've been wronged. Besides how terrifying she can be or appear when using Satan Soul she is actually quite gentle and caring to those she knows, her emotions being something that highly fuel her and are known to spiral out of control. If one didn't know of her magic, they would be quite surprised when they see it for the first time as it's quite a 180 from her normal persona. She is quite carefree but has a quick temper that is accompanied by a short attention span as she can go from furious to mischievous in a moment.

uJIPZuZ.png

Bio;

Lyra lived in the mountains with her parents for quite some time, being hidden from the world until some of her magic was under control. This was due to her previous village shunning them for her 'demonic' like nature, finding her forms terrifying and hideous to gaze upon. Lyra had a lot of reassurance from her parents which made her feel more confident but she still found it hard not to find her magic ugly from all of the negative reactions she'd gotten. When she got a bit older, she pleaded with her parents to allow her to leave the mountains and become part of the magical world, wanting to join a guild desperately. They finally accepted and it was then that she wandered off to find a 'home', a place of belonging, a guild. Her eyes seemed to be set on Fairy Tail, as she'd heard a ton of rumors about their feats as well as their destructive behaviour, knowing this would be the best place for someone like her to be able to fit into. She became a member of the guild at the age of thirteen, settling in there quite quickly thanks to the help of some of the members.

Naturally she found herself drawn to one member in particular, Hibiki, sharing the same type of magic being a bond that caused them to become partners after a few years of growing comfortable with one another. He helped her feel less ashamed of her transformations and more grateful to have them as a part of her. Because of this, he's one of the few people whom she allows to see her without her 'mask' on.​

Likes;

• Spicy Food

• Corny Magic Tricks

• Hats

• Sushi

• A little chaos

• Naps

Dislikes;​

• One sided fights

• Feeling helpless

• Tea

• Being alone for too long

• Undignified Men

tumblr_mr29jkgYYz1ref337o1_500.gif

Skills;

A magician doesn't reveal all of her tricks. ~

> I can pull rabbits out of a hat though if you must know.

Other;

> Doesn't wear shoes.

> Prefers to gracefully jump about instead of walking normally.

> Is in possession of Mr. Cursey.​

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]What if I dropped in?

[/QUOTE]
I'd guess if that happened then Ayano would end up in the same situation as Draneri :P

Fell free to join in if you like tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back