Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
@Isune and I plotted out what sounded like a fun arc idea that would revolve around Alfie stealing Mr Cursey and using him to create mass destruction (as well as mass tea parties), but then I realized that voodoo dolls generally aren't supposed to be able to control more than one person. And that would be way easy to take down. :v

We won't be needing Cursey because there's no plot anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
TheWhiteScarf said:
I main mai bb Morgana
Morgana is fun! I don't play her as much though. xD

Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11417-isune/ said:
@Isune[/URL] and I plotted out what sounded like a fun arc idea that would revolve around Alfie stealing Mr Cursey and using him to create mass destruction (as well as mass tea parties), but then I realized that voodoo dolls generally aren't supposed to be able to control more than one person. And that would be way easy to take down. :v
Oh, okay. xD I see~ Yeah one person at a time, so it'd be pretty easy to deal with.

Some of these people in overwatch are starting to piss me off. I'm playing mercy and giving this roadhog a damage boost, but he runs away from a Lucio. He doesn't hook him and shoot em, just runs away. So I had to stop healing to take out my little peashooter and kill the Lucio, but then the roadhog gets mad at me for not healing him. I'm a level 38 and this guy was a level 47. .-.

Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11417-isune/ said:
@Isune[/URL] and I plotted out what sounded like a fun arc idea that would revolve around Alfie stealing Mr Cursey and using him to create mass destruction (as well as mass tea parties), but then I realized that voodoo dolls generally aren't supposed to be able to control more than one person. And that would be way easy to take down. :v
I don't think it has ever been established that mr crusey can only control one person. You could add multiple hairs on to the dolls head, but I don't know *shrug*

Isune said:
Some of these people in overwatch are starting to piss me off. I'm playing mercy and giving this roadhog a damage boost, but he runs away from a Lucio. He doesn't hook him and shoot em, just runs away. So I had to stop healing to take out my little peashooter and kill the Lucio, but then the roadhog gets mad at me for not healing him. I'm a level 38 and this guy was a level 47. .-.
Tell him to fuck off and heal himself if he aint gonna do his job and kill people.

f8291286c16a1926278358cab742093a.png

Colt556 said:
Tell him to fuck off and heal himself if he aint gonna do his job and kill people.
f8291286c16a1926278358cab742093a.png
I left right after that awful match. And then, I get thrown to another one where some weirdo recognized me. He said something like "you're movements are so predictable" yet was playing a junkrat that just launched his gernades everywhere. And to be honest, he sounded like the main bad guy from any anime ever xD . He was saying that me and him had done matches before and that he analyzed my playstyle and knows how to beat me. I blinked behind him and unloaded my entire clip into his skull.

I love how Kelica is all lamenting the fact that she can't protect forests while Gilad has destroyed a rather large chunk of the forest. Gotta remember that my Gilad post and the subsequent posts (when Kayzo posts) are all past-tense as it's to explain why the main party faced virtually no opposition. So by the time Kelica's all healing herself there's gonna be a looot of dead trees a few miles away.

Colt556 said:
I love how Kelica is all lamenting the fact that she can't protect forests while Gilad has destroyed a rather large chunk of the forest. Gotta remember that my Gilad post and the subsequent posts (when Kayzo posts) are all past-tense as it's to explain why the main party faced virtually no opposition. So by the time Kelica's all healing herself there's gonna be a looot of dead trees a few miles away.
Kelica: MAAH FOREST!!!
Tomoyo-faint.gif
(ignore the last part xD )

Colt556 said:

Im'a wreck ya scrub

iYH2ptTBGS1-kMZrUkoWsAyt0lfj_snVcNXdMFCQlZ7EAGhAg9pCCvn5Eh8k3Vm8t6gF5YNktZ_FbFIbRq1N6GSKNCcorBxGRbPJrD7YwEVUJ-hv1wvgg_7iotBYtchlSIY=w500-h275-nc

Colt556 said:
It's for her own good, she's gotta stop thinking that plants are people someday.
In what I context are they not? They feel, they talk to her, they receive pain, they procreate, they are tied together.

I've literally made the Forest and Animals actual life forms that feel. To say they aren't human, well yeah they aren't bipedal creatures but Kelica can even make them sway, move and walk.

Zuka said:
In what I context are they not? They feel, they talk to her, they receive pain, they procreate, they are tied together.
I've literally made the Forest and Animals actual life forms that feel. To day they aren't human, well yeah they aren't bipedal creatures but Kelica can even make them sway, move and walk.
That's the problem. Girl's gotta be cured of her delusions. It's like watching a kid move around their doll and converse with them and all the while you know that one day you might have to tell them that their doll is just an object, not a person. I think that day has come for Kelica. She can make the trees move and have imaginary conversations, but that aint healthy. She needs an intervention.

rbshinichi said:
Life happened my friend. And it sucks. :( I just got on today for the first time in a while. And with that, I offer my sincerest apologies.
It's fine! I was just worried something happened to you. Somewhat paranoid when people disappear without saying anything whatsoever now due to someone that was in this RP actually dying and things .-.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back