Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
My kouhaiiiiiiiiiiii! How I've missed you!
@Colt556 Let me know if I massively fuc--fudged any of the details. I was going off of memory, which isn't exactly super right now.
You basically skipped everything so it's fine. Mysterious chick teleported away leaving just Lysander and Mikado in the now badly damaged laboratory. So your post is fine.

Colt556 said:
You basically skipped everything so it's fine. Mysterious chick teleported away leaving just Lysander and Mikado in the now badly damaged laboratory. So your post is fine.
Sweet, that's what I was hoping for.

We need Mr.Cursey...really badly.
giphy.gif

O.o I suddenly got notified to this and I remebered I had been relevant for a split second here before pulling my infamous (to Salt Lord Mr Cursey lmao) disappearing move.

So, uhh... Hi. I'll try to be relevant again and my apologies for being gone!

I imagine Alfie dropping down from a wire and plucking a hair off of a random person. I also imagine him basically making someone into a helicopter by spinning them around xD

Isune said:
I imagine Alfie dropping down from a wire and plucking a hair off of a random person. I also imagine him basically making someone into a helicopter by spinning them around xD
*ribbon pls

He can keep the doll still and put as many ribbons as he likes on people. The only thing that makes me wonder would be if Chris used takeover, would Alfie have to get another hair? Like if he went from human to centaur, would Alfie have to pluck out a hair. If that's the case, Chris could exploit the hell out of that xD Every two seconds he switches forms. @Salt Lord

Isune said:
He can keep the doll still and put as many ribbons as he likes on people. The only thing that makes me wonder would be if Chris used takeover, would Alfie have to get another hair? Like if he went from human to centaur, would Alfie have to pluck out a hair. If that's the case, Chris could exploit the hell out of that xD Every two seconds he switches forms. @Salt Lord
Alfie wouldn't mind. Tea parties 5evur

That actually brings up another good point, if Chris changes forms would the doll change forms as well? If he changed to centaur form, would the doll turn into a centaur as well? THESE ARE VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS!! @Salt Lord

Isune said:
That actually brings up another good point, if Chris changes forms would the doll change forms as well? If he changed to centaur form, would the doll turn into a centaur as well? THESE ARE VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS!! @Salt Lord
If that were the case, Alfie wouldn't need to pluck new hairs every time Chris changed.

I mean after he plucks the new hair. So let's say Chris is in human form, the doll is human. If Chris changes to minotaur form and Alfie plucks a new hair and puts it on Mr.Cursey, would it turn into a minotaur to reflect Chris' form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back