Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
In this hiding in Kelica's bed or Chris's LOL
Kelica's probably... (Just pretend the girl in the pic is blonde)

Isune said:
tumblr_inline_mor6yxFkDz1qz4rgp.gif
This is gonna be all Eric sees from the doorway xD
Eric: Heh he'll never find me!

Zuka said:
For now.
That remains to be seen after this Arc xD
Don't forget what we discussed in PM before going off and posting of ton of stupid stuff like Chris wearing mittens.

Isune said:
Don't forget what we discussed in PM before going off and posting of ton of stupid stuff like Chris wearing mittens.
I didn't factor in Noah making the moves he is!! So, literally I have no idea anymore D:

That's ALSO if he survives Emmerich.

This arc being slow was my fault tbh. I didn't plan it out enough and lost inspiration somewhat for it. I was also thinking of having Lucian make his appearance and summarily the magic council to wrap things up shortly too. We can move on to a brief Christmas arc to get interaction going for the new folk then skip to the Spring Grand Magic Games when this finishes.

Zuka said:
Same. Which is why I was annoyed Ferra/Lav said they had nothing to post for.... Surrounded by enemies and at least 3 people to talk to? I don't understand. I already know mykin was busy.
The only thing I am concerned is for another Festival Arc if the next one is beach/Christmas. As fun as it is playing my characters in stupid roles, that's only fun for me.
A slice of life period isn't ever bad, it helps drum up activity because people aren't looking around wondering what they can or can not do, whether they'll hurt the plot by doing something they shouldn't or stepping on other people's toes. SOL time people are free to do as they please. Even then it does need a guiding hand to propel it forward otherwise people do petter out and run out of ideas.

Mitchs98 said:
This arc being slow was my fault tbh. I didn't plan it out enough and lost inspiration somewhat for it. I was also thinking of having Lucian make his appearance and summarily the magic council to wrap things up shortly too. We can move on to a brief Christmas arc to get interaction going for the new folk then skip to the Spring Grand Magic Games when this finishes.
I probably asked but how many months is the skip to the Christmas arc? Like... 6 months? 1year 6months?

We got Milken stuff to plan :P @Kayzo

Annnddd Kelica training

Zuka said:
I probably asked but how many months is the skip to the Christmas arc? Like... 6 months? 1year 6months?

Annnddd Kelica training
Probably only like a couple of months. I mean the harvest festival is in autumn so we're talking one or two months.

Zuka said:

Annnddd Kelica training
Festival was in the middle of fall, so, a few months.

Colt556 said:
Probably only like a couple of months. I mean the harvest festival is in autumn so we're talking one or two months.
Yes. This.

Also @Kayzo When are you starting the doc 0:. We should give Zuka access, I'm sure she'll want to see my horrible erotic writing skills. Lol.

Zuka said:

Annnddd Kelica training
Eric needs training too so he can transform into larger animals because right now having the size limit of a bear is quite inconvenient xD

Colt556 said:
.... oh yeah you guys have Christmas in winter.....

So weird

Mitchs98 said:
Festival was in the middle of fall, so, a few months.
Yes. This.

Also @Kayzo When are you starting the doc 0:. We should give Zuka access, I'm sure she'll want to see my horrible erotic writing skills. Lol.
Oh my-!

@Zuka ...First off, Chris and Frosty are the same class xD They're pretty evenly matched. And also, would she really swoon over the dude that just pulled some Draneri shit on her?

Isune said:
@Zuka ...First off, Chris and Frosty are the same class xD They're pretty evenly matched. And also, would she really swoon over the dude that just pulled some Draneri shit on her?
I'm not to sure.

It depends how he words it I guess.

It's all about that Alpha

Colt556 said:
Speaking of Alpha...
@Kayzo Didn't you want some Grace/Gilad action?
Yes I did.

Zuka said:
My Christmas is in Summer. :) We have pool parties and BBQ's.
I've never even seen real snow.
Like it's in June/July or is it in December but it's hot out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back