Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mykinkaiser said:
Sorry to burst your bubble but Emmerich had something very similar...
Based on the description Emmerich's is slightly different. It's like in a MOBA, the difference between a hero getting some rage state that continuously drains their mana and dropping a nuke that instantly takes their mana. He isn't dumping all his magic into one devastating attack, he's buffing himself at the expense of faster magic drainage. As far as I can tell from the various character sheets Mikado's the only one who can just dump all her magic into a single nuke attack.

guardianshadow said:
does she use it like a last resort?
Pretty much. It's a one-time use sorta thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
Based on the description Emmerich's is slightly different. It's like in a MOBA, the difference between a hero getting some rage state that continuously drains their mana and dropping a nuke that instantly takes their mana. He isn't dumping all his magic into one devastating attack, he's buffing himself at the expense of faster magic drainage. As far as I can tell from the various character sheets Mikado's the only one who can just dump all her magic into a single nuke attack.
Don't mages get some sort of fever if they use up ALL their magic in a short amount of time?

Britt-21] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] I need help writing a post for lavender >.<
Well I mean. You could basically post what I posted amd have her running after Ferra.

I kind of just half-assed a post myself.

Mitchs98 said:
Well I mean. You could basically post what I posted amd have her running after Ferra.
whsfkjbh I dont like half-assing my posts tho ;-;

Mitchs98 said:
In your half-assedness you managed to forget that there was a big scary golem barring the path rofl.

Colt556 said:
I meant more in the rapidly use up the remaining magic in one final push/attack. You are right, his attack is more of a roaming super type thing.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]whsfkjbh I dont like half-assing my posts tho ;-;

[/QUOTE]
I don't either.

Colt556 said:
In your half-assedness you managed to forget that there was a big scary golem barring the path rofl.
Wait wat. I couldn't find the post again so I thought she deleted it e.e

Users who are viewing this thread

Back