Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]I'm not trying to ignore you! I'm at work lol I just kinda skim while I'm at work I didn't realize you were talking to me I'm sorry!

[/QUOTE]
I GET IT! I smell funny! I'll shower today! It's only been a few weeks. >:

Mitchs98 said:
Oh. :0. Maybe they have you on ignore for some messed up reason? Or didn't notice?
Idk.
Halp. Baby is not pleased. Time to make the sushi baby food.

Once Chris heals Kelica, I know she'll want revenge. He might be carrying her and she just suddenly starts yanking his ears as hard as possible.

Chris: I deserve that...

Kelica: DAMN RIGHT!

*At the Lengheart farm*

Chris' dad: *cleaning old family picture of Chris' dad and mom. Chris' dad is a lizard man while Chris' mom has a large shotgun pointed to his throat. Chris' dad seems scared for whatever reason*

Chris: I've been through way worse.

Also, here's Chris in a nutshell:

qwddMmI.gif

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'd hug him if he didn't have a bad history of abusing his girlfriend

[/QUOTE]
Oh shit

The worst he did (while he was in control of his own body) was slap her after she tried to kneecap him.

Kelica isn't exactly the most muscly of women, a slap could deal a lot of damage to her. Especially coming from

Chris who is built like a brick house. The relationship is abusive and wrong af

Well trust me, Chris is gonna have a new found respect for Kelica...ya know...since he almost killed her and all.

Rhodus said:
It might be a little too late for that...
I don't think the other Fairy Tail mages would take kindly to it all either. I know Hibiki and Sora definitely won't, and I don't think Ryu would either.

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
I don't think the other Fairy Tail mages would take kindly to it all either. I know Hibiki and Sora definitely won't, and I don't think Ryu would either.
Hell, Frosty'll be mad and he isn't even in Fairy Tail

LeSoraAmari said:
I like that a lot
Generally (ie if it was a random person) he wouldn't much care, however he does like Kelica and thus he does. Add onto that the fact that Chris was supposed to be her boyfriend (and thus supposed to love her and remain loyal to her, which Frosty feels like he failed at) and you have double the reason for him to be angry.

Mykinkaiser said:
Generally (ie if it was a random person) he wouldn't much care, however he does like Kelica and thus he does. Add onto that the fact that Chris was supposed to be her boyfriend (and thus supposed to love her and remain loyal to her, which Frosty feels like he failed at) and you have double the reason for him to be angry.
I agree tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back