Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
What would be in the 1x1?
Hi Senpai! How's your baby? Has she barfed on you yet?
All the time! It's mostly just spit up but she's made it projectile onto me from afar. xD Especially with her upset tummy that she's had lately. ;~; But she's doing wonderfully despite that.

Kyuubey said:
All the time! It's mostly just spit up but she's made it projectile onto me from afar. xD Especially with her upset tummy that she's had lately. ;~; But she's doing wonderfully despite that.
Aww. That's cute but gross. Does she destroy your sleep schedule too?

Kayzo said:
What would be in the 1x1?
Hi Senpai! How's your baby? Has she barfed on you yet?
Idk. I've strangely been doing mostly slice of life-esque RP's lately. I need more 1x1's tbh.

Would definetely include Yuri tho.

Kyuubey said:
What is sleep? O:
Sleep is what weak nerds do.

Mitchs98 said:
Idk. I've strangely been doing mostly slice of life-esque RP's lately. I need more 1x1's tbh.
Would definetely include Yuri tho.

Sleep is what weak nerds do.
I'm down for it. Pm me

[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]So is every character in combat right now?

[/QUOTE]
Are you going to ignore me again if I respond to this? >~>

Kayzo said:
Poor senpai. I hope she has a peaceful sleep. I heard you're not supposed to check on her when she cries.
Oh.... She sleeps on me still, so. xD

Kayzo said:
I'm down for it. Pm me
I like how you see yuri and like 'Ok'. Tbh most of my 1x1's were formed the same way LOL.

[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]So is every character in combat right now?

[/QUOTE]
I have a loli you can interact with if you need someone. I intended on having her help in the hut but..I forgot. Lmao.

Mitchs98 said:
I like how you see yuri and like 'Ok'. Tbh most of my 1x1's were formed the same way LOL.
I have a loli you can interact with if you need someone. I intended on having her help in the hut but..I forgot. Lmao.
Hey I have a loli he can talk to too. But this loli is 17

Kayzo said:
Hey I have a loli he can talk to too. But this loli is 17
Everyone could meet at once. Cause wynaut.

I'll also PM you in a sec.

I also never saw your sheet for said loli 0:

[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]All the Loli :P well I already posted him asking around the FT guild hall can have him move elsewhere if needed.

[/QUOTE]
Sabertooth has 2 loli's. Lamia has 1 d:

Mitchs98 said:
Everyone could meet at once. Cause wynaut.
I'll also PM you in a sec.

I also never saw your sheet for said loli 0:
[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]All the Loli :P well I already posted him asking around the FT guild hall can have him move elsewhere if needed.

[/QUOTE]
K good. That's where Grace is.

Mitchs98 said:
Oh you meant Grace. I thought you meant new girl.
What? 0:
I've tried talking to that Abdel person three times today and they just don't respond. It crushes my wee wittle heartsu.

Kyuubey said:
I've tried talking to that Abdel person three times today and they just don't respond. It crushes my wee wittle heartsu.
Oh. :0. Maybe they have you on ignore for some messed up reason? Or didn't notice?

Idk.

[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]I'm not trying to ignore you! I'm at work lol I just kinda skim while I'm at work I didn't realize you were talking to me I'm sorry!

[/QUOTE]
There is no excuse. To the Dungeons!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back