Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Isune said:
I don't want you to do anything you don't want to. If you want to break up Kelica x Chris that's fine. I don't get why you feel bad. I said it before, and I'll say it again: it's your character, you make that decision.
I'm trying to think how Kelica would react...

If she is on deaths door she would mention legit wanting to see the forest again.

And the forest would flood Chris with energy to try and save her so he can do her pain heal.

That doesn't mean they may not break up later.

And honestly she just doesn't see Chris as having done anything wrong and blames herself.

That's still not healthy but someone else will have the convince her it's no good otherwise.

I still wont be able to stop what Frosty/Noah/Hibiki or Sora do/say however.

So he better shape up fast.

Oh yeah @Kayzo when your competition for best guild girls consists of this:

giphy.gif

Zuka said:
I'm trying to think how Kelica would react...
If she is on deaths door she would mention legit wanting to see the forest again.

And the forest would flood Chris with energy to try and save her so he can do her pain heal.

That doesn't mean they may not break up later.

And honestly she just doesn't see Chris as having done anything wrong and blames herself.

That's still not healthy but someone else will have the convince her it's no good otherwise.

I still wont be able to stop what Frosty/Noah/Hibiki or Sora do/say however.

So he better shape up fast.
Believe me, if your girlfriend almost died by your own hands and was saved by those same hands you'd treat her like gold. Nothing but kisses, Kelica wouldn't lift a finger for a good while.

Isune said:
Believe me, if your girlfriend almost died by your own hands and was saved by those same hands you'd treat her like gold. Nothing but kisses, Kelica wouldn't lift a finger for a good while.
Ok.

My original idea is kind of farfetched anyhoo.

Hell the couple need to get through Spring yet xD

Kayzo said:
Hey I know who can tattle on Valken and Frosty
Millie..... I saved you -.-

Zuka said:
Ok.

Tbh Ferra would testify they had no other option anyway. *shrug*

Zuka said:
Ok.

Isune said:
Master detective and D-Class Mage (the D stands for Detective) Yuki Sombra! Who I will post soon.

Kayzo said:
>complains when someone doesn't say hi back
>doesn't say hi back

>wiggles aggressively
Double standards, man.

EDIT: We should make a 1x1 tbh

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back