Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Genon said:
We really need a hugs rating, pronto.
This must happen! What if Adrian is there with Chris trying to comfort him.

Adrian: *slowly pats mountain of a man that could easily break his spine like a toothpick* It's alright big guy. Let it out.

Chris: Th-thank you! *gets in death hug*

Adrian: Tell....the guild....they were like......fam....ily *goes out due to lack of oxygen*

Zuka said:
I'd also like to note that even though there was no mention of Murdering in Fairytail, do you really assume it didn't happen when two or more power houses clashes? We only saw the main characters. Just because it was never shown (as it isn't a gore show) doesn't mean it never happened. That's narrow minded to the fullest extent. Here we are rping all the behind scenes bringing it into the spot light.
@Kayzo
And for that matter, isn't FT known for absurd amounts of property damage? When an entire (inhabited and unevacuated) town gets completely obliterated to the point where it looked like a hurricane ripped through it (see the first episode), having no deaths (or even injuries!) seems completely absurd. There have been natural disasters, explosions etc IRL that have killed no-one, but those were rare. Fairy Tail does this on a daily basis. Of course someone would die in this situation! And @purplepanda288, there's no way they could be dumb enough to not understand that smashing a hole in a load-bearing wall and causing the building to collapse would put the people inside in danger. I mean, I know this is Natsu's guild we're talking about, but even he isn't that dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:
My take on the killing thing is... With the show there was never even so much as blood no matter what happened.. So I don't think the show can really be an accurate representation. Death would happen when you're talking about blades and people that can explode entire buildings with a wave of their hand. While I don't think things like murder should be a thing.. Killing and death should be more on a "I didn't have much of a choice." Basis within the good aligned guilds.

Isune said:
Adrian: *slowly pats mountain of a man that could easily break his spine like a toothpick* It's alright big guy. Let it out.

Adrian: Tell....the guild....they were like......fam....ily *goes out due to lack of oxygen*
Adrian's a bit tougher than you think. He's sort of like a featherweight or bantamweight boxer. Toned, could probably kick most people's ass in a fistfight, but against someone like Chris would pretty much get curbstomped. He's toned, but hasn't really increased his muscle size.

Isune said:

Adrian wouldn't be the only one comforting him.

As a fellow take-over user and being centaur chasing buddies I'm sure Eric must at least help him out :P

Zuka said:
I'd also like to note that even though there was no mention of Murdering in Fairytail, do you really assume it didn't happen when two or more power houses clashes? We only saw the main characters. Just because it was never shown (as it isn't a gore show) doesn't mean it never happened. That's narrow minded to the fullest extent. Here we are rping all the behind scenes bringing it into the spot light.
@Kayzo
Genon said:
And for that matter, isn't FT known for absurd amounts of property damage? When an entire (inhabited and unevacuated) town gets completely obliterated to the point where it looked like a hurricane ripped through it (see the first episode), having no deaths (or even injuries!) seems completely absurd. There have been natural disasters, explosions etc IRL that have killed no-one, but those were rare. Fairy Tail does this on a daily basis. Of course someone would die in this situation! And @purplepanda288, there's no way they could be dumb enough to not understand that smashing a hole in a load-bearing wall and causing the building to collapse wouldn't put the people inside in danger. I mean, I know this is Natsu's guild we're talking about, but even he isn't that dumb.
[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]My take on the killing thing is... With the show there was never even so much as blood no matter what happened.. So I don't think the show can really be an accurate representation. Death would happen when you're talking about blades and people that can explode entire buildings with a wave of their hand. While I don't think things like murder should be a thing.. Killing and death should be more on a "I didn't have much of a choice." Basis within the good aligned guilds.

[/QUOTE]
All are valid points, but I was simply put out my opinion. Yes I ment it to be argued against, but I never said that is should be out right banned in this RP. Simply, as stated, I wanted to bring out points that I believe supported my opinion. My points were flawed, I see that. And yes I agree that my points were narrow minded, we make Mistakes right. As one final thing to add to this discussion I would just like to say that killing 50 people (in that span of time) seems a bit much. I'm not against seeing or even killing in the RP but I simply ask that we tone down the murder please?

purplepanda288 said:
All are valid points, but I was simply put out my opinion. Yes I ment it to be argued against, but I never said that is should be out right banned in this RP. Simply, as stated, I wanted to bring out points that I believe supported my opinion. My points were flawed, I see that. And yes I agree that my points were narrow minded, we make Mistakes right. As one final thing to add to this discussion I would just like to say that killing 50 people (in that span of time) seems a bit much. I'm not against seeing or even killing in the RP but I simply ask that we tone down the murder please?
What about the dark guilds? .-.

purplepanda288 said:
@Genon and I often times debate things and it is never meant in an angry manner or threatening :3 I love a good debate which is why I'm glad we could discuss.

AS for the murder thing be aware this is dark guild who has captured/tortured friends and lovers. Frosty/valken would never do this is normal everyday situations.

Millie was on the verge of being raped and even the most sane of people would likely attack without inherbitions if their loved ones were at stake (see Kim with Elias). It just so happens valken and frostys powers are more deadly then others.

@Mykinkaiser

Chris: Whiskey...strong...

Bartender: (takes out tiny shot glass)

Chris: uh, uh...more.

Bartender: (gets a slightly larger glass)

Chris: (returns glass before grabbing bottle and chugging) this outta cover it. (puts x amount of jewels on table and continues chugging)

Eric: Chris, isn't that a bit much?

Chris: I'll know when it's too much...

*less than an hour later*

Chris: Yee*hic*haw! (riding on horse Eric's back)

Eric: "I'll know when it's too much" my ass.

Chris: High oh Silver*hic*, away! (kicks Eric's sides)

purplepanda288 said:
To be fair, it isn't like they're going out and killing any random sod who happens to cross their path. The ones who've died have all been part of GH and thus complicit in the abductions.

Mykinkaiser said:
To be fair, it isn't like they're going out and killing any random sod who happens to cross their path. The ones who've died have all been part of GH and thus complicit in the abductions.
YOU READ MY MIND bum buddy

I hope everyone remembers the stupid ships I say in OOC are really just for my amusement.

Valkrich will never be a IC thing.

I just find it hilarious :3

Zuka said:
I hope everyone remembers the stupid ships I say in OOC are really just for my amusement.
Valkrich will never be a IC thing.

I just find it hilarious :3
We know

@Isune @Genon

Furthermore to the point of Kelica deserving the pimp slap, I'd like to point out Kelica is weak af, it would be like hitting a concrete pad with a twig.

But that isn't the only reason I'm breaking up ChrisxKelica.

I can list exactly the reasons if you really want me to why it's a classic destructive relationship.

Kayzo said:
Sometimes I get the impression people forget D:

Zuka said:
@Isune @Genon
Furthermore to the point of Kelica deserving the pimp slap, I'd like to point out Kelica is weak af, it would be like hitting a concrete pad with a twig.

But that isn't the only reason I'm breaking up ChrisxKelica.

I can list exactly the reasons if you really want me to why it's a classic destructive relationship.

Sometimes I get the impression people forget D:
I can see why. Though I like most of your ships tbh. Except Valkrich because Valken belongs to Millie

Isune said:
Chris: Whiskey...strong...
Bartender: (takes out tiny shot glass)

Chris: uh, uh...more.

Bartender: (gets a slightly larger glass)

Chris: (returns glass before grabbing bottle and chugging) this outta cover it. (puts x amount of jewels on table and continues chugging)

Eric: Chris, isn't that a bit much?

Chris: I'll know when it's too much...

*less than an hour later*

Chris: Yee*hic*haw! (riding on horse Eric's back)

Eric: "I'll know when it's too much" my ass.

Chris: High oh Silver*hic*, away! (kicks Eric's sides)
Eric: (starts slightly jogging)

Chris: C'mon go faster!

Eric: Why do I have to be a horse again

Chris: (Shoves a carrot in Eric's mouth)

Eric: End me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back