Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Besides let us all bow our heads for a moment of silence the one true Ship that never sailed.

LOLICA~

The feels were real Senpai....

For Senpai did not notice me...

@Huor Spinks

Kelica x Chris breaking up would be a good thing tbh

Perhaps Kelica can tell her mother about all the times she got hurt lmao

LeSoraAmari said:
Kelica x Chris breaking up would be a good thing tbh
Perhaps Kelica can tell her mother about all the times she got hurt lmao
....yes let's do that.

Fire mage on a rampage

@Colt556

I should mention that @Rhodus' character pretty explicitly has alternate personalities that show up in specific situations. Why is a whole other story, and I'm beginning to doubt Ryu's sanity.

However, canon Fairy Tail did have Gajeel, who abuses captive women who aren't fighting back (see him beating the crap of Lucy for seemingly no reason during the Phantom Lord arc), manipulates his friends (if that scene where he talks to what I think is a main bad guy and claims he's entering Fairy Tail undercover is anything to go by, since I haven't seen the rest of his story yet), and tries to enslave a sapient being who simply wants what's best for his country (Panther Lily anyone?). Keep in mind that pretty much everything he does after the Phantom Lord arc is ostensibly undercover for as much as I've watched, and he seems pretty fucking invested in the guild, which means that he must either be an incredible actor or a high-functioning sociopath like Hermann Goring. Or he's becoming the mask, but I wouldn't know that for sure.

EDIT: Also, Blue Pegasus is pretty much full of lecherous perverts, some of which try to hit on Wendy after they've literally just met her. The series has some pretty fucked-up characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]Sounds like fun to me! * is not the target*

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]Sounds like fun to me! * is not the target*

[/QUOTE]
She's a tempermental, over bearing scary woman. You'd only have to look at her funny and fireballs would rain down from the sky xD

LeSoraAmari said:
That's the plan, however I won't be posting until tomorrow afternoon :3
I have other rps im neglecting anyway plus work so that's fine by me.

Glad IC isnt real time, she be dead by now

I have a serious problem right now. When in the history of Fairytail has anyone from The fairytail guild killed anyone. None, not one. (other then the acceptation of Jellal whom killed before joining) They've kill indirectly, with out the knowledge that such actions would end in death. And this a major, Major, problem when a member of Fairytail kills for personal reasons. Especially on the fucking scale that the characters here have, none of my characters have killed anyone. Kim, no one. Alice, no one. Honoka, no one. Aiden, no one. Why because we are playing by the world, and laws of a society, where magic exist.

Edit: I'm leaving this open for rebuttals.

purplepanda288 said:
I have a serious problem right now. When in the history of Fairytail has anyone from The fairytail guild killed anyone. None, not one. (other then the acceptation of Jellal whom killed before joining) They've kill indirectly, with out the knowledge that such actions would end in death. And this a major, Major, problem when a member of Fairytail kills for personal reasons. Especially on the fucking scale that the characters here have, none of my characters have killed anyone. Kim, no one. Alice, no one. Honoka, no one. Aiden, no one. Why because we are playing by the world, and laws of a society, where magic exist.
Well, Sirens are basically sociopathic sexual predators that brainwash people to become their love slaves, then promptly kill them to extend their own lifespans. Are you quite sure the laws protecting sirens are the same as the laws protecting people?

Genon said:
Well, Sirens are basically sociopathic sexual predators that brainwash people to become their love slaves, then promptly kill them to extend their own lifespans. Are you quite sure the laws protecting sirens are the same as the laws protecting people?
Well... I wouldn't they they're ALL bad... I mean Siren's don't kill for the fun of it, rather it's a survival instinct

purplepanda288 said:
Edit: I'm leaving this open for rebuttals.
Erza killed when she was a kid. She took control of all these different swords and shovels and basically launched them at people. I'm pretty sure they killed.

Genon said:
Well, Sirens are basically sociopathic sexual predators that brainwash people to become their love slaves, then promptly kill them. Are you quite sure the laws protecting sirens are the same as the laws protecting people?
Alright let's say this, Sirens are a human like monster. But they arnt protect by laws, and in my eyes they are evil and malicious. She tried to turn guild against each other, and tried to brutality muder all of them. That's justified.

Jackaboi said:
Well... I wouldn't they they're ALL bad... I mean Siren's don't kill for the fun of it, rather it's a survival instinct
Even if it's for a survival instinct, they're still a) serial rapists, b) cannibals, c) serial killers, d) slavers, e) mind-controllers (which in and of itself would likely be considered a grevious crime in this society unless voluntary), and f) domestic abusers. Furthermore, by ordering Chris and Mizuki to kill everyone, she's effectively committed attempted murder by proxy even if she herself did nothing. I'm fairly certain that sirens (and vampires, for that matter) are some of the few beings that Light Guilds have authority to kill, and I would argue that they might be encouraged to do so.

EDIT: Also, let's add serial abduction to the list of crimes sirens regularly commit, too. Since they take people away and keep them for years as livestock before they feed on them, that's probably covered under kidnapping.

@purplepanda288

purplepanda288 said:
Alright let's say this, Sirens are a human like monster. But they arnt protect by laws, and in my eyes they are evil and malicious. She tried to turn guild against each other, and tried to brutality muder all of them. That's justified.
That works pretty much.

Isune said:
Erza killed when she was a kid. She took control of all these different swords and shovels and basically launched them at people. I'm pretty sure they killed.
That wasn't for personal gain, that was for the old guy that was her mentor. As well as to help the other kids escape.

Edit: Plus she was under emotional pressure. She was young and key word in your argument, she was a child. Everyone else is an adult and is responsible for their actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back