Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Genon said:
Even if it's for a survival instinct, they're still a) serial rapists, b) cannibals, c) serial killers, d) slavers, e) mind-controllers (which in and of itself would likely be considered a grevious crime in this society unless voluntary), and f) domestic abusers. Furthermore, by ordering Chris and Kelica to kill everyone, she's effectively committed attempted murder by proxy even if she herself did nothing. I'm fairly certain that sirens (and vampires, for that matter) are some of the few beings that Light Guilds have authority to kill, and I would argue that they might be encouraged to do so.
EDIT: Also, let's add serial abduction to the list of crimes sirens regularly commit, too. Since they take people away and keep them for years as livestock before they feed on them, that's probably covered under kidnapping.

@purplepanda288

That works pretty much.
So there, even if they are protected by laws they still committed multiple crimes

Well that's kinda a given. They do feed out of necessity, but it doesn't excuse what they've done to innocent people. They still control the minds of the innocent and force them to act out on the siren's behalf.

purplepanda288 said:
So there, even if they are protected by laws they still committed multiple crimes
Mizuki/chris's actioned were justified as they were controlled and ordered to kill.

Frosty/valken will probably go to jail and become bum buddies.

Zuka said:
Mizuki/chris's actioned were justified as they were controlled and ordered to kill.
Frosty/valken will probably go to jail and become bum buddies.
Why do I see Valken and Frosty immediately breaking out after they get arrested. I just imagine them breaking into random people's houses to hide from the coppers.

Isune said:
Why do I see Valken and Frosty immediately breaking out after they get arrested. I just imagine them breaking into random people's houses to hide from the coppers.
Yeap.

The real vigilantes.

@Mykinkaiser

Or under strict instructions to never leave Maya's sight which tbh is worse.

@LeSoraAmari

Maya:

I LEAVE YOU BOYS FOR 5 GOD DAMN MINUTES!!! HOW THE HELL DO I EXPLAIN THIS TO THE COUNCIL!

Valken:.... self defense?

Maya: BY RIPPING PEOPLES HEADS OFF AND SLITTING THROATS?!

Valken:.... my dagger slipped and Frosty lost his balance..

Maya: IN A SEA OF 50 PEOPLE?!

Valken: ....we were really nervous!

@Mykinkaiser @LeSoraAmari

Zuka said:
Yeap.
The real vigilantes.

@Mykinkaiser

Or under strict instructions to never leave Maya's sight which tbh is worse.

@LeSoraAmari
Zuka said:
Maya:
I LEAVE YOU BOYS FOR 5 GOD DAMN MINUTES!!! HOW THE HELL DO I EXPLAIN THIS TO THE COUNCIL!

Valken:.... self defense?

Maya: BY RIPPING PEOPLES HEADS OFF AND SLITTING THROATS?!

Valken:.... my dagger slipped and Frosty lost his balance..

Maya: IN A SEA OF 50 PEOPLE?!

Valken: ....we were really nervous!

@Mykinkaiser @LeSoraAmari
Look I know your trying to be funny, but I personally think that either A) They are exiled from their respective guild or B) they are arrested for the murder of 50 individuals.

I just imagine them breaking into Chris' house and witness him huddled up under a blanket, sobbing, and eating a tub of ice-cream. They then steal the ice cream and run off.

Frosty:what flavor is that?

Valken: *shrugs and eats some* it tastes like disappointment.

Isune said:
I just imagine them breaking into Chris' house and witness him huddled up under a blanket, sobbing, and eating a tub of ice-cream. They then steal the ice cream and run off.

We really need a hugs rating, pronto.

purplepanda288 said:
Look I know your trying to be funny, but I personally think that either A) They are exiled from their respective guild or B) they are arrested for the murder of 50 individuals.
Well as honestly I don't have a problem with going rogue.

However bare in mind his primary attack is daggers. How am I supposed to have him an S-rank in dagger work with knowledge on nervous systems and weak points while not befelling some enemies.

You can't half cut someone really.

He was always going to be a killer.

Valken:

I CAN SLICE YOU UP BUT I WON'T BECAUSE RULES.

BUT I COULD IF I WANNA.

I COULD.

~

just sounds lackluster really

Isune said:

If he works on his woman skills (you know loving them not hitting them)he could be a Broham

Maybe if Kelica didn't whack him in the knees during an argument he wouldn't of pimp slapped her in the first place.

Zuka said:
If he works on his woman skills (you know loving them not hitting them)he could be a Broham
Didn't Kelica attack him that time? I'd hit her too.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Isune said:
Maybe if Kelica didn't whack him in the knees during an argument he wouldn't of pimp slapped her in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genon said:
Well, Sirens are basically sociopathic sexual predators that brainwash people to become their love slaves, then promptly kill them to extend their own lifespans. Are you quite sure the laws protecting sirens are the same as the laws protecting people?
Yeah. Murder is defined as a human killing a human so if Ryu kills Draneri he won't be a murderer

Rhodus said:
Yeah. Murder is defined as a human killing a human so if Ryu kills Draneri he won't be a murderer
So if Natsu killed Happy in the middle of the night, it wouldn't be murder? I don't think so. There would have to be a pretty good reason why killing another person would be legal, and Daneri is pretty much the only instance I could think of where that would be acceptable. Sirens in general, really, assuming they're all like her.

(THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd also like to note that even though there was no mention of Murdering in Fairytail, do you really assume it didn't happen when two or more power houses clashes? We only saw the main characters. Just because it was never shown (as it isn't a gore show) doesn't mean it never happened. That's narrow minded to the fullest extent. Here we are rping all the behind scenes bringing it into the spot light.

@Kayzo

Genon said:
Didn't Kelica attack him that time? I'd hit her too.
EDIT: Ninja'd
Right? Especially if she took out a staff and whacked you in the knees with it before smashing it onto your toes.

purplepanda288 said:
As I said before, I don't mind going rogue either. Frosty was never designed to be a natsu-esque no-killing character. Similarly to Valken, the whole, "I'm strong enough to crush your skull easily in one hand, but I won't because rules" is really lame. Especially because he's designed to he a berserker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back