Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]k almost nothing's happened all day and I'm scared because of it

[/QUOTE]
Haven't had the chance to post yet... ;-;

LeSoraAmari said:
If she has any sense she'd end that before it gets any worse
I think herein lies the problem. She doesnt have any sense. She lives on instinct and thinks with her heart, she has no backbone whatsoever. And unfortunately everything Chris has done after she initated, so she will see it as self defense. And Chris never intentionally hurts her he just doesnt know his own strength.

Let's all bare in mid Kelica isn't totally the innocent one here, she doesn't love anyone any more or less if they are her bf. Love is love to her. She uses chris as a mode of transport and bodyguard, and kisses when she feels like it. She loves sora as much as chris as much as emmerich the same as ryu.

She's only been lucky so far no one has taken advantage of her. If a person kissed her she'd kiss back with no regrets at all. Love is love, she isn't familiar there is certain situations it is acceptable.

The only restraint she has is not doing naughty things with kids, but goes more mother mode that.

Zuka said:
I think herein lies the problem. She doesnt have any sense. She lives on instinct and thinks with her heart, she has no backbone whatsoever. And unfortunately everything Chris has done after she initated, so she will see it as self defense. And Chris never intentionally hurts her he just doesnt know his own strength.
Let's all bare in mid Kelica isn't totally the innocent one here, she doesn't love anyone any more or less if they are her bf. Love is love to her. She uses chris as a mode of transport and bodyguard, and kisses when she feels like it. She loves sora as much as chris as much as emmerich the same as ryu.

She's only been lucky so far no one has taken advantage of her. If a person kissed her she'd kiss back with no regrets at all. Love is love, she isn't familiar there is certain situations it is acceptable.

The only restraint she has is not doing naughty things with kids, but goes more mother mode that.
Woaj

Kelica should really be Single or at best Friend with Benefits like what she had with Emmerich. She is a cheater-ticking-time bomb and only needs one guy to sweep her off her feet and she'll be hooked.

Really what Emmerich and her had was probably perfect for her. @Mykinkaiser

Still Spring will be hilarious if she respots him.

"EMMMMMYYYYY!" Running jumps, latches her mouth to his.

Frosty calmly disentangles her and places her on her feet at arms length."No. Bad Kelica. Bad touch. I have a gf now...."

Kelica hand on her chin in a ditzy manner. "So.... no kiss?"

Frosty: "No kiss."

Kelica shrugs and runs off to another suitor.

Zuka said:
Kelica should really be Single or at best Friend with Benefits like what she had with Emmerich. She is a cheater-ticking-time bomb and only needs one guy to sweep her off her feet and she'll be hooked.
Really what Emmerich and her had was probably perfect for her. @Britt\-21) he would definitely take her up on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mykinkaiser said:
Kek, I can really see this happening. Also, if he doesn't have a gf at the time (really depends on Lav/@Britt\-21) he would definitely take her up on that.
bro, lavenrich will happen

[QUOTE="Britt-21]bro, lavenrich will happen

[/QUOTE]
Wasn't saying it won't, that was more a comment on how quickly it would happen. Should spring come around and Kelica attempts to jump Frosty's bones prior to Lavenrich happening he would likely not refuse. If Lavenrich happens first he would definitely refuse.

Mykinkaiser said:
Wasn't saying it won't, that was more a comment on how quickly it would happen. Should spring come around and Kelica attempts to jump Frosty's bones prior to Lavenrich happening he would likely not refuse. If Lavenrich happens first he would definitely refuse.
Ah I see...

It'll still happen.

xD

Trust me, if he was surprised with her calling him "Sir" and noticed she was like a knight... well things can get interesting!

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Ah I see...
It'll still happen.

xD

Trust me, if he was surprised with her calling him "Sir" and noticed she was like a knight... well things can get interesting!

[/QUOTE]
Random thought, but what does Lav think of tattoos? I ask because Frosty has a couple and is currently shirtless (meaning both are in full view) and also because you said that she doesn't care for scars much (which he has a lot of :3 )

You ever get that feeling that you should play the villain of an arc dedicated to killing everyone with a significant other or is that just me?

Colt556 said:
You ever get that feeling that you should play the villain of an arc dedicated to killing everyone with a significant other or is that just me?
Ah, the classic "raijuus should just explode" sentiment is it?

That will be Kelica in Spring.

AKA the ship sinker. xD

Colt556 said:

She doesnt mind tattoos at all really. Scars she doesnt mind either, knowing her, she'd plant kisses on the scar she chooses. Honestly, she's a really gentle woman with someone she has a thing for :) (in relationship)

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Ah I see...
It'll still happen.

xD

[/QUOTE]
Kelica jumping Emmerich and giving him a full on make out session before he can disintangle himself.

Lavender: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Frosty breaks her away. "No no, its not what it looks like, she just gets like this is Spring...."

Meanwhile Kelica slowly a hand down to unbuckle his pants.

Frosty swatts her away. "KELICA STOP!"

Kelica blinks innocently. "But...." clingy hands.

Meanwhile all of Fairytail realizes they should probably lock her in a room but honestly don't care as its putting pressure from her hitting on them.

Adrian/Ryu/Hibiki

Mykinkaiser said:
Ah, the classic "raijuus should just explode" sentiment is it?
9677487.jpg

Zuka said:
Kelica jumping Emmerich and giving him a full on make out session before he can disintangle himself.
Lavender: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Frosty breaks her away. "No no, its not what it looks like, she just gets like this is Spring...."

Meanwhile Kelica slowly a hand down to unbuckle his pants.

Frosty swatts her away. "KELICA STOP!"

Kelica blinks innocently. "But...." clingy hands.
OMG xD

Lavender would have fire in her eyes despite her lovely looks

Zuka said:
Meanwhile all of Fairytail realizes they should probably lock her in a room but honestly don't care as its putting pressure from her hitting on them.
Adrian/Ryu/Hibiki
I mean, Lyra can just use Mr. Cursey on her.

>whistles innocently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back