Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
I mean, Lyra can just use Mr. Cursey on her.
>whistles innocently
What does the curse do exactly? Put her to sleep?

And remember this isn't a day or two, this is All of Spring. Poor dear. Every female will hate her and she'll just not get it.

Girl needs a vacation

Zuka said:
What does the curse do exactly? Put her to sleep?
And remember this isn't a day or two, this is All of Spring. Poor dear. Every female will hate her and she'll just not get it.

Girl needs a vacation
Mr. Cursey is a doll. C:

@Mykinkaiser

[QUOTE="Britt-21]OMG xD
Lavender would have fire in her eyes despite her lovely looks

[/QUOTE]
This could actually be interesting to watch because Emmerich sees her as a close friend and therefore would protect her. HOWEVER if lavrich was a thing he is also extremely loyal. So I wonder how he would approach, just let them fight it out (remember Kelica is weak af and would probably be skewered by Lavender).

Zuka said:
@Mykinkaiser
This could actually be interesting to watch because Emmerich sees her as a close friend and therefore would protect her. HOWEVER if lavrich was a thing he is also extremely loyal. So I wonder how he would approach, just let them fight it out (remember Kelica is weak af and would probably be skewered by Lavender).
Lav might just use hand to hand :)

Zuka said:
@Mykinkaiser
Someone really does need to sit her down and re-educate her to stop acting that way in spring.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Lav might just use hand to hand :)

[/QUOTE]
And Kelica will be rekted in a single punch.

Weak

As

Fuc

Colt556 said:
Mizuki can't be trusted, she'd take advantage of the situation to satisfy her player's yurilust.
Perhaps she would. But, she can totally keep her under control. She has 6 arms, 4 of which never get tired. So she could just hold the girl down for the entire spring time.

Zuka said:
@Mykinkaiser
He'd probably be fine with them having a bout, he loves fighting after all. That said, if it started to get too intense he'd more than likely step in. He wouldn't want either of them to get really hurt.

Kayzo said:
Perhaps she would. But, she can totally keep her under control. She has 6 arms, 4 of which never get tired. So she could just hold the girl down for the entire spring time.
I have other uses for those four arms :^)

Mykinkaiser said:
He'd probably be fine with them having a bout, he loves fighting after all. That said, if it started to get too intense he'd more than likely step in. He wouldn't want either of them to get really hurt.
you have now gotten me having lavender and emmerich having a cute fluffy moment :D

with the whole scars thing and all <3 so kawaii xD

Mykinkaiser said:
Lavender: Fight with Honour!

Kelica:WAAHHHHHHH *runs around jumping and dodging miraculously* but it was just a KISS!

Lavender: He's mine!

Kelica: So? We could share! I don't mind getting in a threesome...

Lavender: ......

Valken and Emmerich arms crossed at the side lines laughing.

Valken: Think we need some mud.... and definitly less for the ladies to wear.

No no, Lavender would not say "he's Mine"

she would say something like

"Emmerich is my love and not yours. You do not have any right to lay a hand on him!"

Kayzo said:
Clearly you misunderstand the point of teaching her not to act this way in spring.

Zuka said:
Lavender: Fight with Honour!
Kelica:WAAHHHHHHH *runs around jumping and dodging miraculously* but it was just a KISS!

Lavender: He's mine!

Kelica: So? We could share! I don't mind getting in a threesome...

Lavender: ......

Valken and Emmerich arms crossed at the side lines laughing.

Valken: Think we need some mud.... and definitly less for the ladies to wear.
Frosty'd probably challenge Valks to a bout just for the hell of it... a bout in which they both miraculously end up shirtless... on the ground... wrestling... because reasons...

Colt556 said:
Clearly you misunderstand the point of teaching her not to act this way in spring.
I feel like @Kyuubey Sora would be the only person to actually sit her down and say "Your a human, not an animal in heat, you can't just touch people like that."

Or @Genon Adrian because he is smart

Mykinkaiser said:
Frosty'd probably challenge Valks to a bout just for the hell of it... a bout in which they both miraculously end up shirtless... on the ground... wrestling... because reasons...
Even better if Ferra walked in and the wrestling posistion had them both face to crotch 69 style

Zuka said:
I feel like @Kyuubey Sora would be the only person to actually sit her down and say "Your a human, not an animal in heat, you can't just touch people like that."
Probably. xD I definitely see Sora doing that. We must strengthen their friendship now.

Zuka said:
Ferra would sit back and take pictures while giggling madly tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back