Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
purplepanda288 said:
I thought we said she wasn't an animal on heat
It's a placebo effect. She thinks she is so she acts like a dumb bitch (it's funny cuz it's literal). That's why she needs to be taught not to do that shit, so she stops convincing herself that she has some kind of need to breed. Since she's fully human it's 100% in her mind. Thus we must fix her mind.

Mykinkaiser said:
It isn't, I'd just like to be a few inches taller. Plus, I live in a really tall area so all of my friends are much taller than me ;-;
Rhodus said:
I am 5'7"
one of you give me your hight and take my 6'0, I dont want it

Zuka said:
images
Only possible contenders in LS are Mikado, Grace, and Ferra. Everyone else is too tall. And the girl on the right would obviously be Ferra cuz she's small and cute.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]one of you give me your hight and take my 6'0, I dont want it

[/QUOTE]
I'd be ok with that, especially since 6'0" is my ideal height

Remember also she hears lit

Colt556 said:
It's a placebo effect. She thinks she is so she acts like a dumb bitch (it's funny cuz it's literal). That's why she needs to be taught not to do that shit, so she stops convincing herself that she has some kind of need to breed. Since she's fully human it's 100% in her mind. Thus we must fix her mind.
Remember also she hears hundreds if not thousands of voices of the plants and animals on a daily basis (depending on landscape ie Forest)

If thousands of voices are screaming have sex, go hibernate etc then yes she will be influenced.

Zuka said:
Remember also she hears hundreds if not thousands of voices of the plants and animals on a daily basis (depending on landscape ie Forest)

If thousands of voices are screaming have sex, go hibernate etc then yes she will be influenced.
That makes her sound mental tbh.

Why do I imagine this is what Kelica would look like as either an S rank or after a year or so of intense training:
maya-killerinstinct-2014.jpg
@Zuka

Also @Rhodus there are times where I'd kill to be shorter. When I was helping to change up the patio, I kept knocking my head on the tarp. Those little bars hurt like hell when you bang your forehead into it or stand up and hit the top of your head on it.

Zuka said:

That's because she was never taught proper control of magic. As I've said before magic isn't inherited, it's learned. She learned forest magic due to her upbringing but she never learned it properly or fully. All she needs is a good talking to and a training montage and all this nonsense would be a thing of the past. If Jean Grey can be taught to tune out the voices so can Kelica.

To masculine. She's bascially a Druid/summoner

Isune said:
Why do I imagine this is what Kelica would look like as either an S rank or after a year or so of intense training:
maya-killerinstinct-2014.jpg
@Zuka
Also @Rhodus there are times where I'd kill to be shorter. When I was helping to change up the patio, I kept knocking my head on the tarp. Those little bars hurt like hell when you bang your forehead into it or stand up and hit the top of your head on it.
es

Colt556 said:
That's because she was never taught proper control of magic. As I've said before magic isn't inherited, it's learned. She learned forest magic due to her upbringing but she never learned it properly or fully. All she needs is a good talking to and a training montage and all this nonsense would be a thing of the past. If Jean Grey can be taught to tune out the voices so can Kelica.
Correct.

She is 21years old going on 4years old in human connections.

Her father was too busy protecting his Forest Realm to teach her and her mother knows nothing of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back