Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
Ophelia needs to start caring otherwise she'll need to be replaced. A Fairy Tail guildmaster that doesn't know their mages have been taken? Let alone the main ones? Disgraceful
Gilad for leader of all the light guilds 2016.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]His poor old brain would be overloaded with all of the stupidity that only Fairy Tail could provide

[/QUOTE]
He'd just have to whip them into shape.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]There's no getting rid of stupid

[/QUOTE]
Sure there is. Can't be stupid if you're dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Ah, so he murders his guild members, whereas Ophelia doesn't pay (much) attention to hers. :o

[/QUOTE]
The only way to fix Fairy Tail is to cleanse it and start anew.

Mykinkaiser said:
Dunno if she does actually. Stop me if I'm wrong here @Zuka, but she operates on more of the animalistic alpha mating type of deal which means she's going after guys. But then again, I could be wrong :3
Creatures are pretty fluid so she'll play around with girls, especially those with that commanding aura, but ultimately she will be with a man. Spring=randy=to procreate so she'll want a baby eventually

Kayzo said:
Hehe. If Kelica became Mizuki's Yuri girl she'd learn her place. If she starts whining obnoxiously Mizuki would just drag her off and cover her mouth until she shuts up, or she'd just knock her out
And you guys thought Chris was bad. I feel like we shouldn't be focusing on whether or not Kelica becomes a yuri girl, we should be focusing on the fact that she'll probably freak out once everything is said and done. If anyone comes near the right side of her neck, I just imagine Kelica screaming at the top of her lungs. I mean, her boyfriend did nearly tear her throat out.

Isune said:
And you guys thought Chris was bad. I feel like we shouldn't be focusing on whether or not Kelica becomes a yuri girl, we should be focusing on the fact that she'll probably freak out once everything is said and done. If anyone comes near the right side of her neck, I just imagine Kelica screaming at the top of her lungs. I mean, her boyfriend did nearly tear her throat out.
She should become a yuri girl

FYI

I'm going to have Kelica save herself but she is a Forest Mage and requires to be somewhere like say A Forest to draw energy from.

Noah has heard her screams and once the dragon battle is over he will lightning to her and lightning her the forest so she can heal herself

@Embaga Elder
It'll be BEAUTIFUL as the tree's flood her with the magic she needs to heal herself.

D:<

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
FYI
I'm going to have Kelica save herself but she is a Forest Mage and requires to be somewhere like say A Forest to draw energy from.

Noah has heard her screams and once the dragon battle is over he will lightning to her and lightning her the forest so she can heal herself

@Embaga Elder
It'll be BEAUTIFUL as the tree's flood her with the magic she needs to heal herself.

You could literally have her wake up and tell Chris to take her.

Zuka said:
FYI

@Embaga Elder

How he heard the scream is beyond me, we aren't even on the same level. Our group took a tumble down to a lower level while Kelica's group is still on that main level. Noah must have some serious spidey-sense going on.

Colt556 said:
How he heard the scream is beyond me, we aren't even on the same level. Our group took a tumble down to a lower level while Kelica's group is still on that main level. Noah must have some serious spidey-sense going on.
We discussed this, he has a Sound Djinn form with a passive in super duper hearing.

Isune said:
Just gonna say, when Frosty finds out about this he'll be pissed...

Mykinkaiser said:
Just gonna say, when Frosty finds out about this he'll be pissed...
Hey, if he's gonna be mad at anyone it should be the siren that made Chris attack Kelica.

Zuka said:
And get stuck in abusive relationship number 2 with mizuki?
She needs to go travelling
Mizuki isn't abusive :(

You've seen her with Alicia. She'd get similar treatment.

Colt556 said:
But he's not in his sound djin form, he's in his lightning djinn form.
It's a passive, like being able to fly the without changing as well.

I did post saying her scream echoed the facility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back