Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
You can get just the same type of girls too though :3
That and Kelica looks like something out of a subtle yuri manga, like her face and dress and shit. I think it fits perfectly imo xD
Kayzo said:
Mizuki can be alpha af
Eh, I'll just let @Zuka decide, Kelica's her character after all

Zareh said:
Yeah is it pay to win?
Also @Kayzo how does your character know that my character is an android?

Or is just that you trying to describee things for your post? By saying robot?
I was just describing things

Kayzo said:
Yes, I like her too. She's fun. But I hold back with her a lot because I feel like I'd be too cheap or something. Like she's really strong but I don't wanna make her too strong
The Queen Of Emo

Empress Edgy

The list goes on~

But yes, they should do totally team up some time. They both use darkness magic so I'm sure it's be pretty and nice :3

Zareh said:
Yeah is it pay to win?
Also @Kayzo how does your character know that my character is an android?

Or is just that you trying to describee things for your post? By saying robot?
Uhhhhhhmmmm, not really.

They have a team system that they thought would be all nice though, but in actuality I believe the game is encouraging gang warfare. (It's funny).

Team Valor and Team Mystic seem to despise each other, whereas Team Instinct are just nowhere to be found. People call them irrelevant, it's emotional :3

LeSoraAmari said:
OBVIOUSLY SHE'LL BE THE BEST PARTNER AND PARTNER FOR LIFE! <3
They decimate villages together :3
;_____; This reminds me that I need to try to squeeze in a post for her and Aria. It's just so hard to even post for Sora right now. >: And my brain is mush from barely functioning off of little to no sleep!

Demon duo! <3

Kyuubey said:
;_____; This reminds me that I need to try to squeeze in a post for her and Aria. It's just so hard to even post for Sora right now. >: And my brain is mush from barely functioning off of little to no sleep!
Demon duo! <3
I feel so close for my character to meet yours ;-; but Mizuki @Kazuki is pinning him down. Btw @Salt Lord she's a strong mage.

Where's Nami btw? Wendy's grandaughter aka Sora
:D

I can't believe she looks so young for her age X3

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
The Queen Of Emo
Empress Edgy

The list goes on~

But yes, they should do totally team up some time. They both use darkness magic so I'm sure it's be pretty and nice :3

Uhhhhhhmmmm, not really.

They have a team system that they thought would be all nice though, but in actuality I believe the game is encouraging gang warfare. (It's funny).

Team Valor and Team Mystic seem to despise each other, whereas Team Instinct are just nowhere to be found. People call them irrelevant, it's emotional :3
She's now lesbian and that just adds to the edge. Also I agree, Kelica does look like a girl from a Yuri manga. I'd know

Zareh said:
I feel so close for my character to meet yours ;-; but Mizuki @Kazuki is pinning him down. Btw @Salt Lord she's a strong mage.

I know who Mizuki is, I'm just pointing out the fact that you called her a he. :v

Kayzo said:
She's now lesbian and that just adds to the edge. Also I agree, Kelica does look like a girl from a Yuri manga. I'd know
It's settled then. Kelica must become a yuri girl.

The one she was born to be.

Kyuubey said:
Demon duo! <3
Ya don't really need one for Aria. Just do what I'm doing with Gilad and decide she's doing shit behind the scenes.

Zareh said:

They're like a few tunnels away from one another, super close but who knows which way they will go, it's up to Lesora!

Nami is on a mission at the moment, delivering a package to a different city!

And right? But it just adds to her cuteness.

Colt556 said:
Ya don't really need one for Aria. Just do what I'm doing with Gilad and decide she's doing shit behind the scenes.
Swiftshots asked me if I could interact Aria with Clair at the FT Guildhall, that's why I mentioned posting for her. ;~;

Kyuubey said:
They're like a few tunnels away from one another, super close but who knows which way they will go, it's up to Lesora!

@LeSoraAmari

;-; pls choose the right tunnel

Kayzo said:
So first as an appetizer they gave us deep fried Cali rolls, and that was the best thing I've ever tasted. Then my bento box came with regular Cali rolls in it. They tasted really different. Like it was really good but weird. I think I'll have to acquire the taste of sushi first. Plus I've never had crab or anything so the tastes were all new. Also I didn't know how to use chopsticks so I was the only one there using a fork and I felt bad.
Hey I mean, if she lives you still have Mizuki ;)

Jk
Deep fried sushi is the best 0:.

LeSoraAmari said:
^^^
If he's very inexperienced at fighting, then really that puts him leagues below the majority of characters in the roleplay anyway. If you lack the experience, then you're pretty much done for tbh.

It's really fucking good. I mean. Really good. Lmao
Do you have to like.

Actually move around to play Pokemon Go? I live on a dirt road surrounded by forest and I don't really feel like walking through said forest 0:

Colt556 said:
If you would like, our characters can try sparring since you always seem to be interested in my character's abilities.

Mitchs98 said:
Deep fried sushi is the best 0:.
Do you have to like.

Actually move around to play Pokemon Go? I live on a dirt road surrounded by forest and I don't really feel like walking through said forest 0:
Yes you actually have to leave the home and explore the world. xD

[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]Probably gonna have my character show up at the FT guild hall just to get some interaction in

[/QUOTE]
Oh? A new person? Welcome!

Kyuubey said:

I feel like they should go to wherever Kelica is. The girl will most likely die if she can't be attended to. And Sora can heal her. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back