Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
TELL ME, DID YOU LIKE IT? DO I GET TO ADD SUSHI LOVING TO YOUR TKK TITLE?
That sounds so poopy! Please drink lots of fluids and rest as much as you can. >: I'll have ice packs and cake ready for you.
Yay! I'll do it for you.

@Zuka

Chris x Kelica is dead?

I don't know why, but that leave me very relieved. xD

Perhaps she can find a man that doesn't crush her and break the poor girl, no?

LeSoraAmari said:
Kelica fits perfectly in a yuri relationship. Like, omg. That works so well.
Probably better than Chrelica too
Dunno if she does actually. Stop me if I'm wrong here @Zuka, but she operates on more of the animalistic alpha mating type of deal which means she's going after guys. But then again, I could be wrong :3

[QUOTE="Britt-21]is it bad when you get 3 new partners for rping that none of replied yet? ;-;

[/QUOTE]
How long has it been?

Mykinkaiser said:
Dunno if she does actually. Stop me if I'm wrong here @Zuka, but she operates on more of the animalistic alpha mating type of deal which means she's going after guys. But then again, I could be wrong :3
You can get just the same type of girls too though :3

That and Kelica looks like something out of a subtle yuri manga, like her face and dress and shit. I think it fits perfectly imo xD

Mykinkaiser said:
I don't have a hard upper limit but Tim would not likely be able to just straight tank him.
1. The fingers breaking is a bit too much realism in this rp, especially since it's based off of FT in which characters take massive punishment with no broken bones. Add to that the fact that Frosty's already high durability is upped by his magic and yes, the man can punch a tank hard enough to cause damage without significant injury. If he couldn't he wouldn't be able to fulfill the role he's supposed to.

2. Frosty doesn't rely on the magical aspect of his attacks much at all. The fire and ice don't add power to his attacks, it's more like they would give status ailments.

3. If what you're saying here fits and it really is one-sided against Frosty (who is essentially solely physical in damage output) then Tim is pretty OP since he can negate magic and OP his way through the physical. However, since @Zareh has said he wouldn't be OP I'm going to assume this is not the case.
I might have an OP character but I'm not going to use it in a way that he just breeze through fights. He's very inexperience at fighting and at best can throw things and hit with simple punches and kicks.

Plus given the fact that conventional weaponry like swords can harm him, easily ripping off his skin. This also applies to combat form as well. He also is very weak against those who use requip magic or any physical based magic for that matter.

Most of his weaknesses come with indirect methods like strategies and planning which can easily overwhelm due to his recklessness in battle.

Also even the strongest tanks aren't able to survive everything. Probably his worse enemy would be one that specifics in pressure points. That can really screw him up.

Colt556 said:
Everyone's gotta remember that magic inherently provides physical buffs to mages, as I mentioned before. Even the weakest scrub tier mage can tank damage that would straight up kill normal people. Melee-focused fighters, with the innate buff they get from magic on top of their own skills and augmented strength from magic would be able to deal with a robot even if he was durable. Unless he is OP, in which case something would need to be done. But if the likes of Emmerich, or Valken, or Tanari, or Chris, or Ryu couldn't do work then something is very wrong.
Don't worry, it's not going to be like a deus ex machina....

No pun intended

LeSoraAmari said:
You can have some of mine, I'm currently taking over a Mystic Gym :3
<3<3<3<3
Is pokemon go good? I really don't want to play it since it's in beta and there's bound to be a ton of glitches. I really like the idea and want to play it asap.

Kyuubey said:
TELL ME, DID YOU LIKE IT? DO I GET TO ADD SUSHI LOVING TO YOUR TKK TITLE?
That sounds so poopy! Please drink lots of fluids and rest as much as you can. >: I'll have ice packs and cake ready for you.
I'm about to eat real japanese sushi in a few weeks :3

What are kouhais? :^3

Mykinkaiser said:
Mizuki can be alpha af

Zareh said:
I might have an OP character but I'm not going to use it in a way that he just breeze through fights. He's very inexperience at fighting and at best can throw things and hit with simple punches and kicks.
Plus given the fact that conventional weaponry like swords can harm him, easily ripping off his skin. This also applies to combat form as well. He also is very weak against those who use requip magic or any physical based magic for that matter.

Most of his weaknesses come with indirect methods like strategies and planning which can easily overwhelm due to his recklessness in battle.

Also even the strongest tanks aren't able to survive everything. Probably his worse enemy would be one that specifics in pressure points. That can really screw him up.

Don't worry, it's not going to be like a deus ex machina....

No pun intended
^^^

If he's very inexperienced at fighting, then really that puts him leagues below the majority of characters in the roleplay anyway. If you lack the experience, then you're pretty much done for tbh.

Zareh said:
Is pokemon go good? I really don't want to play it since it's in beta and there's bound to be a ton of glitches. I really like the idea and want to play it asap.
It's really fucking good. I mean. Really good. Lmao

LeSoraAmari said:
^^^
If he's very inexperienced at fighting, then really that puts him leagues below the majority of characters in the roleplay anyway. If you lack the experience, then you're pretty much done for tbh.

It's really fucking good. I mean. Really good. Lmao
I hope you don't lose your pokemon...that would really suck and it's why I'm afraid to play the game.

Also is it ptw?

Zareh said:
I hope you don't lose your pokemon...that would really suck and it's why I'm afraid to play the game.
Also is it ptw?
What's ptw? That's a new one to me. Does that mean play to win?

And I haven't so far, plus I'm pretty confident that I won't. I would've lost them all already if that was the case :3

I just don't want to lose my Eevees and Vulpix, if I lost those I'd die

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Britt-21]for one of them: a few days
another: a couple of hours

the other: probably ABOUT a day

[/QUOTE]
The first one should have replied unless they notified you imo. The second might just be busy, give them a bit. The third is pushing it a bit but again, they might be busy or asleep or sommat.

LeSoraAmari said:
What's ptw? That's a new one to me. Does that mean play to win?
And I haven't so far, plus I'm pretty confident that I won't. I would've lost them all already if that was the case :3

I just don't want to lose my Eevees and Vulpix, if I lost those I'd die
Yeah is it pay to win?

Also @Kayzo how does your character know that my character is an android?

Or is just that you trying to describee things for your post? By saying robot?

LeSoraAmari said:
I like Mizuki
I want her and Hibiki to fight together some time. They would be a fearsome duo.
Yes, I like her too. She's fun. But I hold back with her a lot because I feel like I'd be too cheap or something. Like she's really strong but I don't wanna make her too strong

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back