Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zareh said:
If you would like, our characters can try sparring since you always seem to be interested in my character's abilities.
None of my characters have any reason to fight yours at present.

[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]Probably gonna have my character show up at the FT guild hall just to get some interaction in

[/QUOTE]
Welcomeeeee to you!

>waves from under the covers

LeSoraAmari said:
I feel like they should go to wherever Kelica is. The girl will most likely die if she can't be attended to. And Sora can heal her. :3
SORA ALWAYS BE COMIN' TO KELICA'S RESCUE WHEN THAT GIRL BE FACIN' NEAR DEATH SITUATIONS!

Yes, we should. @Zareh 's character is where Kelica is too. ~ So win win. We must save and protect our fellow guildies! ( that's to Hibiki ofc yay! FT has bonds and considers each other family too! We must show them! )

Hehe. If Kelica became Mizuki's Yuri girl she'd learn her place. If she starts whining obnoxiously Mizuki would just drag her off and cover her mouth until she shuts up, or she'd just knock her out

Kyuubey said:
SORA ALWAYS BE COMIN' TO KELICA'S RESCUE WHEN THAT GIRL BE FACIN' NEAR DEATH SITUATIONS!
Yes, we should. @Zareh 's character is where Kelica is too. ~ So win win. We must save and protect our fellow guildies! ( that's to Hibiki ofc yay! FT has bonds and considers each other family too! We must show them! )
Hibiki is as Fairy Tail as they come. (For obvious reasons)

We must show them the bond between friends! Between family!

Kayzo said:
Hehe. If Kelica became Mizuki's Yuri girl she'd learn her place. If she starts whining obnoxiously Mizuki would just drag her off and cover her mouth until she shuts up, or she'd just knock her out
Abusive much?

Now I'm glad Alfizuki never happened

Colt556 said:
None of my characters have any reason to fight yours at present.
Maybe in the future :3

Kyuubey said:
Yes, we should.
@Zareh 's character is where Kelica is too. ~ So win win. We must save and protect our fellow guildies! ( that's to Hibiki ofc yay! FT has bonds and considers each other family too! We must show them! )

WWWW-I mean Ssssssoooorrrraaa

LeSoraAmari said:
Hibiki is as Fairy Tail as they come. (For obvious reasons)
We must show them the bond between friends! Between family!
He says, as his Guild Master has no clue most of her guild members have been kidnapped

Last edited by a moderator:
Kayzo said:
Kelica: OH MY GOD! For god sake. All I want is a little sle-

Mizuki: *Slams hand over mouth and throws down to the floor kindly* Be quiet

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]He says, as his Guild Master has no clue most of her guild mates have been kidnapped

[/QUOTE]
Ophelia needs to start caring otherwise she'll need to be replaced. A Fairy Tail guildmaster that doesn't know their mages have been taken? Let alone the main ones? Disgraceful

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Abusive much?
Now I'm glad Alfizuki never happened

[/QUOTE]
Ok she wouldn't be abusive, but she wouldn't coo her to be quiet. She'd probably hold her and say "get over it"

LeSoraAmari said:
Kelica: OH MY GOD! For god sake. All I want is a little sle-
Mizuki: *Slams hand over mouth and throws down to the floor kindly* Be quiet
it's all in love.

LeSoraAmari said:
Ophelia needs to start caring otherwise she'll need to be replaced. A Fairy Tail guildmaster that doesn't know their mages have been taken? Let alone the main ones? Disgraceful
Go and read her CS (I made it all pretty :D ). She clearly wasn't made to care about her guild members

Actually, now that I think about it, I dunno what I made her for other than to be a replacement... And getting rid of her does seem to be a logical thing to do. Fortunately, I'm pretty sure I know how to do that, if that's what people really want. > :D

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Go and read her CS (I made it all pretty :D ). She clearly wasn't made to care about her guild members
Actually, now that I think about it, I dunno what I made her for other than to be a replacement... And getting rid of her does seem to be a logical thing to do. Fortunately, I'm pretty sure I know how to do that, if that's what people really want. > :D

[/QUOTE]
Fairy Tail members have to care about their 'family' especially the guildmaster. It's always been the guildmasters job to ensure that that practise always stays the same. If they don't care about their guild mates, then they can't be the guild master.

It doesn't make any sense lmao

LeSoraAmari said:
Fairy Tail members have to care about their 'family' especially the guildmaster. It's always been the guildmasters job to ensure that that practise always stays the same. If they don't care about their guild mates, then they can't be the guild master.
It doesn't make any sense lmao
It will, once I figure out what's gonna happen and whether I should replace the original idea I had for an arc. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]It will, once I figure out what's gonna happen and whether I should replace the original idea I had for an arc. :v

[/QUOTE]
Just having her up and leave is also an option. It seems to be in character as well xD

It's up to you though, of course. :3

Kyuubey said:
He'll protect them until his dying breath. You can count on that. C:

LeSoraAmari said:
Just having her up and leave is also an option. It seems to be in character as well xD
It's up to you though, of course. :3
Nah, if I'm gonna get rid of a character, it's gonna be with a bang. Or at least a wannabe bang. Upping and leaving is too easy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back