Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Isune said:
Hey, if he's gonna be mad at anyone it should be the siren that made Chris attack Kelica.
That will happen, but Chris isn't escaping either. Even if the bite can be explained away it still happened and besides, he wasn't controlled when he hit her.

Zuka said:
It's a passive, like being able to fly the without changing as well.
I did post saying her scream echoed the facility.
That'd be like Chris having super speed without actually using his cat form. Having the abilities of your take-overs without actually using your take-overs kinda negates the entire point of take-over magic.

Zuka said:
It's a passive, like being able to fly the without changing as well.
I did post saying her scream echoed the facility.
It's a sort of take over. They shouldn't gain the abilities without being in the form. I get enhanced attributes in general but it's directly from his sound form, meaning he should have to be in it for it to be active.

Lyra has Satan soul take overs but you don't see her flying around just because her forms can.

Mykinkaiser said:
That will happen, but Chris isn't escaping either. Even if the bite can be explained away it still happened and besides, he wasn't controlled when he hit her.
@Isune

Essentially what I comes down to is that Emmerich doesn't take kindly to when people hurt people he likes (and before anyone starts, no, he isn't looking to get into a relationship with Kelica) and he doesn't particularly care about the reason why.

As I said he doesn't have much in the way of morals, rather he holds loyalty to be the highest standard. This means that he stands by those he cares about before laws or ethics.

Mykinkaiser said:
@Isune
Essentially what I comes down to is that Emmerich doesn't take kindly to when people hurt people he likes (and before anyone starts, no, he isn't looking to get into a relationship with Kelica) and he doesn't particularly care about the reason why.

As I said he doesn't have much in the way of morals, rather he holds loyalty to be the highest standard. This means that he stands by those he cares about before laws or ethics.
Got it, my God overwatch is slow today. It took me two and a half minutes for me to find a game. And when I finally got in, the match had just ended and most of the people had left.

Kyuubey said:
It's a sort of take over. They shouldn't gain the abilities without being in the form. I get enhanced attributes in general but it's directly from his sound form, meaning he should have to be in it for it to be active.
Lyra has Satan soul take overs but you don't see her flying around just because her forms can.
I am honestly not sure how his Djinn works either.

I guess having Sora/Hibiki save her would put more emphasis on Fairytail helping their own the all costs. (Fairytail guild needs one good trait for all their chaos atm with a GM giving zero fucs)

I know Sora can heal but seeing as how extensive her injuries are I'd be surprised she didn't pass out from magical drain. Plus I gotta use her pretty forest powers occasionally.

@LeSoraAmari

Sorry Noah, maybe Spring Arc

@Embaga Elder

Zuka said:
I guess having Sora/Hibiki save her would put more emphasis on Fairytail helping their own the all costs. (Fairytail guild needs one good trait for all their chaos atm with a GM giving zero fucs)

I know Sora can heal but seeing as how extensive her injuries are I'd be surprised she didn't pass out from magical drain. Plus I gotta use her pretty forest powers occasionally.

@LeSoraAmari

@Embaga Elder
Kelica would be too weak to use any form of magic at this stage, so logically Sora is her only chance of actually recovering at present. :3

Zuka said:

@LeSoraAmari

@Embaga Elder
Y'know, the single greatest flaw with the whole "I need the forest to recover" is that, if that was the case she'd already be recovering. The shed was in the middle of the forest. She's in an underground corridor inside the forest. She's literally surrounded by the roots of trees. So if being in the forest is a requirement she doesn't need to be moved at all, she's already in the forest.

LeSoraAmari said:
Kelica would be too weak to use any form of magic at this stage, so logically Sora is her only chance of actually recovering at present. :3
She is atuned to the Forest, if they sense there Queen is dying they will flood her energy through Sora rather by then through Kelica herself @Kyuubey

Colt556 said:
Y'know, the single greatest flaw with the whole "I need the forest to recover" is that, if that was the case she'd already be recovering. The shed was in the middle of the forest. She's in an underground corridor inside the forest. She's literally surrounded by the roots of trees. So if being in the forest is a requirement she doesn't need to be moved at all, she's already in the forest.
The structural integrity of the roots are compromised. Plus to draw energy like that she needs to touch the trees/roots herself. Its a channel spell

Zuka said:
The structural integrity of the roots are compromised. Plus to draw energy like that she needs to touch the trees/roots herself. Its a channel spell
So you could fuck over Kelica by throwing a tarp over her or something?

Colt556 said:
So you could fuck over Kelica by throwing a tarp over her or something?
She can heal without drawing energy from the forest, what I'm saying is she is shock and her wounds to severe so she needs a boost. (Or rather Sora might need a boost) @Kyuubey

Kayzo said:
I like how Adrian ignored every single attack.
Also, as far as I'm concerned, Adrian is sitting out and recovering, while maintaining the barrier so Ryu utterly rips the Siren to shreds. Who's attacking him? What's going on? What do I need to do? Seriously, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Genon said:
Also, as far as I'm concerned, Adrian is sitting out and recovering, while maintaining the barrier so Ryu utterly rips the Siren to shreds. Who's attacking him? What's going on? What do I need to do? Seriously, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Was he not stabbing Draneri? Because I remember him stabbing her.

Zuka said:
She can heal without drawing energy from the forest, what I'm saying is she is shock and her wounds to severe so she needs a boost. (Or rather Sora might need a boost) @Kyuubey
Sora's an S-rank healer, if Wendy can do the healing she did while not being S-rank I'm sure Sora can manage on her own.

Kayzo said:
Read my post. Adrian withdrew and rolled out of the way, then set up a barrier to keep everyone out, Draneri in, and allowing Ryu to go in and out freely.

@Zuka @Rhodus

Genon said:
Mistag^

Kayzo said:
I already addressed that in my post. :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back