Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
Magic?....
Haha that was a terrible joke

I guess everyone is abit edgy because we havent had an android yet in a magical world.

I got a fair few questions about my siren too when I put her up.
Yes, magic... and the reaping of many unsuspecting people's souls. >>> :D

I plan on introducing a new character pretty soon here too when the arc's over. Literally the only thing that'll be able to harm her are magnets, so that'll be a thing

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Yes, magic... and the reaping of many unsuspecting people's souls. >>> :D
I plan on introducing a new character pretty soon here too when the arc's over. Literally the only thing that'll be able to harm her are magnets, so that'll be a thing

[/QUOTE]
What about elecromagnetism? Technically anyone with electricity could weild it then.

Zuka said:
What about elecromagnetism? Technically anyone with electricity could weild it then.
As long as the electricity causes a lot of magnetic disturbance. I put a bit of science in when I wrote her CS, so she'll certainly be something. And no, not a robot. :v

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
Zuka said:
Magic?....
Haha that was a terrible joke

I guess everyone is abit edgy because we havent had an android yet in a magical world.

I got a fair few questions about my siren too when I put her up.
Machias[/URL]

Here is the wiki on them.

Zareh said:
I'm using a fairy tail legit race known as a Machias.
Machias

Here is the wiki on them.
Very interesting, except the difference between a normal Machias and Tim is that one can use magic and the other is immune to it.

The character I plan on introducing is technically a living UFO, so we also have that to look forward to

Zareh said:
;-; you are back, I missed you.
I feel like people was trying to dissect my character metaphorically ;-;
>pulls Zareh under the covers

I missed you too.

Oh were they? Well I find your character extremely intriguing. Maybe they just didn't completely understand the angle you were going for and wanted some light shed onto it! I can bat them away with my wacky waving inflatable flailing tubeman arms. C:

Kyuubey said:
I missed you too.

Oh were they? Well I find your character extremely intriguing. Maybe they just didn't completely understand the angle you were going for and wanted some light shed onto it! I can bat them away with my wacky waving inflatable flailing tubeman arms. C:
Like a clownfish and an anemone

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Like a clownfish and an anemone

[/QUOTE]
I have no idea why I laughed so hard. I almost woke up the baby. V:

Kyuubey said:
I missed you too.

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Like a clownfish and an anemone

[/QUOTE]
Kyuubey said:
I have no idea why I laughed so hard. I almost woke up the baby. V:
It's because I was...."clowning" around with some "fishy" business.

Kyuubey said:
>stares intently
snapshot20090501025051.jpg

Zareh said:
@Zuka
Also don't worry, you'll soon see how not op he is when he faces a more experience combatant
xD

The hilarity is ensured!
He wouldn't have much chance against Frosty in that case. Frosty relies almost solely on physical attacks and is very experienced. In terms of just hand-to-hand combat knowlege he's likely one of the better characters in the rp.

Mykinkaiser said:
He wouldn't have much chance against Frosty in that case. Frosty relies almost solely on physical attacks and is very experienced. In terms of just hand-to-hand combat knowlege he's likely one of the better characters in the rp.
Yeah probably under most circumstances unless he is able to tank Frosty's attacks. Which probably won't last quit long. How strong is your character's in terms of strength?

I think your character has more experience, training and technique while Timothy only upperhand is his strength, endurance and combat form.

Frosty is legit punching a tank. I'm not joking, he would literally break all the fingers. Not to mention how durable he is. Combine that with the scanning eyes and combat form which increases his strength to 60 tons, and the fact that he feels no pain whatsoever and that the magical aspect of Frosty's attacks will have literally no effect aside from the physical aspects such as knockback. Yeah, kinda one sided.

The love live ending has so many gay scenes in it lmao

But they're slowly bringing in Yohane which is good

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back