Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]In her CS, it says she tries desperately to stay out of the limelight. If you had wanted interaction, you shouldn't have put that there.
Nobody pays attention to the quiet ones.

[/QUOTE]
Okay sorry T~T

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]so does that mean i'll die or will you hold back at the end?

[/QUOTE]
Your opponent is someone who is described as 'not even human' because of the sheer power he possesses. Beyond that I'm not gonna talk in OOC, go make a post.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]wait a minute then how did others join with out being killed

[/QUOTE]
Mizuki was adopted in like Alicia.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]wait a minute then how did others join with out being killed

[/QUOTE]
Gilad isn't actually going to kill her lmao

And Masaki was brought in due to his father being one of their S-Classes before he left

Last edited by a moderator:

[/QUOTE]
Alicia's parents were originally members of Sabertooth, she was accepted as it was their wish. *shrug*

Isune said:
@Zuka how exactly is your character gonna try and tame Chris? xD
Kelica is outdoors in her element, she has a tree nearby she can use roots to restrain him, or shield herself, and she can call on any birds or animals near her for defense. Dont worry about her, she excels in support/defense

@Zuka Minor correction. Sarah got captured. Rodwen got abducted by the next arcs villain. Lucian got captured by @WoodenZebra . But I was going to have him escape, and you've given me an awesome arc idea so..YE.

Mitchs98 said:
@Zuka Minor correction. Sarah got captured. Rodwen got abducted by the next arcs villain. Lucian got captured by @WoodenZebra . But I was going to have him escape, and you've given me an awesome arc idea so..YE.
We should do that idea next arc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back