Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hm...I guess that could work, especially if Chris get set free and can continue his rampage in his beast form xD

Either that or he can just burn through the wire now that I think about it...I decided on giving him fire breath so that may be a good use.

Isune said:
Either that or he can just burn through the wire now that I think about it...I decided on giving him fire breath so that may be a good use.
Does Sora need to show up with a whole cake for him? xD

Mitchs98 said:
@ashel darkwing Not accepting anymore wizard saints either.
SS class? (And if not this is why I said world prime because it's specifically for dragon slayers it's a dragon slayer that's reached the peak of his abilities which my character isn't that far off)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]SS class? (And if not this is why I said world prime because it's specifically for dragon slayers it's a dragon slayer that's reached the peak of his abilities which my character isn't that far off)

[/QUOTE]
S class is the highest I'm accepting unless someone can make me the most badass and detailed sheet I've seen in this RP.

Isune said:
Well, that could work, but a. The wire is really a spell made of light, since Alfie's magic is literally just arrows of light but altered by spells, and b. Alfie is much more powerful than he's made out to be. While not nearly as strong or close to someone such as Gilad or Lloyd (yet), he's not your average A Rank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me, cake is not a good idea when trying to calm a massive beast. And what if Chris ran right through it. Beast Chris is crazy like that xD

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He's as powerful if not more so than Erza and she's a SS class Mage what the hell

[/QUOTE]
Let me make it easier. When Mitch says badass, he doesn't mean by power or rank. He means a detailed and well thought out personality, detailed and well though out background... the list goes on. Rank or power doesn't matter as much as having a... well... real character with real badassery.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Let me make it easier. When Mitch says badass, he doesn't mean by power or rank. He means a detailed and well thought out personality, detailed and well though out background... the list goes on. Rank or power doesn't matter as much as having a... well... real character with real badassery.

[/QUOTE]
This. I don't care if your character can move an entire mountain if thats literally the only thing on the sheet.

Isune said:
And what if Chris ran right through it. Beast Chris is crazy like that xD
My God. Ow. D: Well, there are other spells that don't include trapping...

Isune said:
Trust me, cake is not a good idea when trying to calm a massive beast. And what if Chris ran right through it. Beast Chris is crazy like that xD
Zephyr could tame him if he was there. Oh well. D:

And not the cake. You can't smash the cake. ;_;

Like what? I kinda want Chris to be able to run off and the two are gonna have to chase him around. Either that or one of them tries to jump onto his back. He is the size of a medium horse when on all fours anyways.

Isune said:
Like what? I kinda want Chris to be able to run off and the two are gonna have to chase him around. Either that or one of them tries to jump onto his back. He is the size of a medium horse when on all fours anyways.
Like actual attacking spells. Normal arrows, arrows that split into more arrows, explosive arrows... You name it! I wouldn't mind the chase. That sounds a lot better that someone just warning him about doing it again ( and a lot more fun :D ). I think Kelica should be the one to jump onto him. The two have a better connection and deserve to be on each other, after all. ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey whatever works. Besides, I think getting hit with an arrow may piss of Chris beyond belief. Those horns aren't just for show you know! What do you think @Zuka ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back