Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Mitchs98 Its what I do, the ideas that is. That correction should be fine, afterall Valken only knows this through sources so it makes sense there are some discrepancies. Not to mention in one foul swoop I've managed to give both Lloyd and Arcturus a reason to be at the Festival xD

Is it to late to join? I'm only asking from the sheer amount of character sheets (and if so do I need to wait for them to be accepted?)

Zefie said:
Is it to late to join? I'm only asking from the sheer amount of character sheets (and if so do I need to wait for them to be accepted?)
Denied have a nice day~

Jk. Lol. Yea we're still accepting, and yea I gotta accept it first. I still need to update the roster and change arcs..

Wh

Mitchs98 said:
Denied have a nice day~
Jk. Lol. Yea we're still accepting, and yea I gotta accept it first. I still need to update the roster and change arcs..
Yeah where's Valken Truss at? S-Class Lamia Scale, also known as the Spy, also known as the Theif, also known as the Hottie, also known as Millies love interest apparently

Zuka said:
Wh
Yeah where's Valken Truss at? S-Class Lamia Scale, also known as the Spy, also known as the Theif, also known as the Hottie, also known as Millies love interest apparently
I haven't updated anyone past Millie. I got halfway then got distracted. Lol

I WANNA HAVE ALFIE INCLUDED IN SO MANY OF THESE FIGHTS

BUT I'D FEEL AS THOUGH I'M INTRUDING IF I DID

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Name:sorrow ethren (known as shadow)

Race(PM Me before making a race that hasn't been accepted):human

Height:6'5"

Weight:195lbs

Guild:fairy tale

Guild Mark Location:right shoulder (black)

Appearance:

Class(C, B, A, S, etc.):World prime

Magic(Please give a semi specific description of what they can do, this includes spell titles. Make stuff up, etc.):

Shadow dragon slayer-

•Darkness Dragon's Roar- Sasuke shoots out a large blast of darkness that incinerates anything it touches.

•Darkness Dragon's Black Slash- envelops his hands and/or feet in darkness and slashes at the enemy.

•Darkness Dragon's Wing Attack- covers both arms in darkness, he then rushes at the target and swings both hands at them, incinerating the target.

•recharge- eats shadows and/or dark energy(this includes negative emotions anger, sadness , ect.) it refuses his energy

•nightmare- places a hand on your head and you are paralyzed dreaming of your worst fears wares off after ten minutes (two posts)

•shadow army- gothic shadow clones rise from the shadows of those he chooses even himself

•shadow dragon essence- shadows wrap around him turning into black scales and increases his strength, turns his nails to claws (like saber tooth from Xmen), his canine teethe to fangs, and gives him black dragon wings

•Dual element dragon mode- can consume divert elements and use them as a last resort happens when he is in a high state of anger

Personality:quiet secretive and seclusive

(Much like mystogan)

Bio:raised by the dragon skiadrum he was taught darkness dragon magic ledt as a little boy he wondered and eventually came upon fairy tale becoming one of the strongest mages in the guild

Likes:members, shadows, darkness, nature, family, chocolate pokey (usually found eating some)

Dislikes:other dragon slayers, losing, being in a position of authority,

Skills:advandced strength, speed, smell, and technique

Other:

Vehicle sickness (like natsu)

[/QUOTE]
Ahm..what is world prime? Also..fix up the spelling mistakes, please.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I WANNA HAVE ALFIE INCLUDED IN SO MANY OF THESE FIGHTS
BUT I'D FEEL AS THOUGH I'M INTRUDING IF I DID

[/QUOTE]
This is Fairy Tail. You're implying intrusion is uncommon.

Mitchs98 said:
This is Fairy Tail. You're implying intrusion is uncommon.
I'm implying intrusion is rude. D: Most fights allow for character interaction and development, and I'd feel like ruining that before breaking in. I'd feel better with permission from the owners, but I always feel it's too early to ask.

Mitchs98 said:
Ahm..what is world prime? Also..fix up the spelling mistakes, please.
I looked up the classes and ranks it's a high rank usually only consisting of dragons and powerful dragon slayers and I will try I thought I spelled everything correctly though

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'm implying intrusion is rude. D: Most fights allow for character interaction and development, and I'd feel like ruining that before breaking in. I'd feel better with permission from the owners, but I always feel it's too early to ask.

[/QUOTE]
One simple lesson to learn... If you intrude upon their fights, then they shall probably extend the same courtesy.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]I looked up the classes and ranks it's a high rank usually only consisting of dragons and powerful dragon slayers and I will try I thought I spelled everything correctly though

[/QUOTE]
I..no. No random absurdly high ranks.

Zefie said:
One simple lesson to learn... If you intrude upon their fights, then they shall probably extend the same courtesy.
It's weird though, because I'm usually fine with people getting into my fights. But when I do it, I find it rude. :v

Well, I did mention asking for permission... @Isune and @Zuka , would you mind if, later, if that whole thing gets out of control and Kelica can't tame Chris, Alfie jumps in and "saves the day"? :P

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]I looked up the classes and ranks it's a high rank usually only consisting of dragons and powerful dragon slayers and I will try I thought I spelled everything correctly though

[/QUOTE]
It's Pocky, not Pokey. ~

I'M HELPIN'!

er...define "save the day" because if she can't tame Chris and someone else comes in, he might just turn tail and run.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Edited
oh well you know what I meanalthough I am going to go fix that now

[/QUOTE]
I just pay attention to anything regarding food. ;D

Isune said:
er...define "save the day" because if she can't tame Chris and someone else comes in, he might just turn tail and run.
As in "save the day" I mean get him tangled in razory wire and let him off with a warning (as he doesn't really know what's going on).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back