Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
It just seems like Mizuki is doing nothing. She's an S-Class Mage and it should be harder for Cinla :3
Cinla is an S Class as well even though till recently she is a guildless just so you know

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Cinla is an s class as well even though till recently she is a guildless just so you know

[/QUOTE]
It says on her CS that it varies, I looked earlier

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]I can be dick sometimes so if i do something wrong i'm happy to work with people to make it right i know it's not the best but it's better than not trying at all. Also i got to admit there is a point to that not even so much as a graze from a beam attack does seem a little much.

[/QUOTE]
Well to be fair, Fairy Tail somewhat runs on cartoon physics, you'd be surprised what the main cast can survive. More importantly, if this is just a fight between guild members (I don't know the specifics), I highly doubt there's enough power put into any single beam to do serious or lasting damage. Also, you don't have to win the fight. Do what makes sense for the character. If it's more logical to get hit by a beam and be taken out of the fight, then do it. And even then, if you think a graze is more appropriate, then go ahead and have your character be hit by it, but still be in the fight. Drama and tension make the RP more fun and realistic.

When you put in like that makes a lot of sense and it's true cinla's ability's vary but one would of thought dragon slayer type mode is s class if i got that wrong sorry. Truth be told i'm aiming for a draw when your trying to join a guild loseing the fight like st is frowned upon right?

I just don't like how you dodge every attack. Sure, I've done the same, but I'm using magic and stuff. Take into example the rain attack, it's nearly impossible to weave around that.

Fair enough but Cinla didn't come out with out some damage and she is using her magic and martial arts to create barriers and such , so how about this i get fairly bruised from the rain attack but then use my magic to heal and then go on the offense and you take the same damage from the beam attack?

Kayzo said:
I just don't like how you dodge every attack. Sure, I've done the same, but I'm using magic and stuff. Take into example the rain attack, it's nearly impossible to weave around that.
Mitchs98 said:
How does one create a barrier using martial arts?..
no that was magic from being from the circle she drew into the ground from the start of the fight

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Fair enough but Cinla didn't come out with out some damage and she is using her magic and martial arts to create barriers and such , so how about this i get fairly bruised from the rain attack but then use my magic to heal and then go on the offense and you take the same damage from the beam attack?

[/QUOTE]
I still don't think it's fair. I mean, it's not going to make Kayzo feel good since you are pretty much just evading everything, and to me it just seems like you're abusing the power. But that's just me.

@Mitchs98

Here's the important one.

Genon said:
@Mitchs98
Ideas for my character's intro:

--> Change his backstory so that he only left for Fairy Tail a few weeks ago, arrived just now and tries to join the guild. (safest option for continuity)

--> Have him just return from a mission (creates minor plot holes, such as the reader asking where he was the last few arcs)

--> Have him spontaneously begin existing with everyone knowing him immediately (creates large plot hole)

What do you think?

LeSoraAmari said:
I still don't think it's fair. I mean, it's not going to make Kayzo feel good since you are pretty much just evading everything, and to me it just seems like you're abusing the power. But that's just me.
That's why i said i'll edit so take more damage from the rain attack considering what kind of attack then go from there, i'm open to ideas to make my other posts to make this more fair.

I was going to back and edit most of my posts for being a bit a dick but you posted again i want to be fair so what would you recommend for my next post i'm running low on ideas @Kayzo

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]I was going to back and edit most of my posts for being a bit a dick but you posted again i want to be fair so what would you recommend for my next post i'm running low on ideas @Kayzo

[/QUOTE]
Get hit.

femjapanriceball said:
Okay yaaaay how should I jump in?
Same way as before, coming back from a mission? Maybe? Or depressed over Cece's death like everyone else. Either one, really.

@Kayzo

A reminder that being the same rank doesn't mean fuck all. Erza was S-rank, Gildarts was S-rank, Gildarts could wipe the floor with Erza with one attack. Just because you've got the same title doesn't mean you're equal in strength. It's like how there's other characters who are 'wizard saints', but if they fought Gilad I would roleplay them getting absolutely trounced much in the same way Jose did when he fought Makarov.

Also, as seen in the show, nobody 'dodges every attack', you aren't Suguri. Even the strongest mages in the entire show took hits and took them regularly. Gildarts, Fairy Tail's strongest mage, got hit and got hurt in every single fight he was in. Laxus got hit and hurt, Erza got hit and hurt, Mirajane got hit and hurt. Just because you're an S-class doesn't mean you should be nimbly dancing around attacks, your opponent is also an S-class. You should be struggling, you should be evenly matched. You should be trading blows. Dancing around an opponent is acceptable when they're significantly weaker than you, not when you're equal in power. This shouldn't be an easy fight, even one mistake should lose you the fight. You both need to remember that you're fighting someone equally as powerful as you are. Win, lose, or draw, it should be close. You should both be out of breath, busted up, and generally exhausted from the intense fight. If you want an idea of how to handle a fight go back and read my posts against Swift's Rodwen character. I took hits, I got hurt, but I stood back up. That's how fights in fairy tail work.

Colt556 said:
@Kayzo
A reminder that being the same rank doesn't mean fuck all. Erza was S-rank, Gildarts was S-rank, Gildarts could wipe the floor with Erza with one attack. Just because you've got the same title doesn't mean you're equal in strength. It's like how there's other characters who are 'wizard saints', but if they fought Gilad I would roleplay them getting absolutely trounced much in the same way Jose did when he fought Makarov.

Also, as seen in the show, nobody 'dodges every attack', you aren't Suguri. Even the strongest mages in the entire show took hits and took them regularly. Gildarts, Fairy Tail's strongest mage, got hit and got hurt in every single fight he was in. Laxus got hit and hurt, Erza got hit and hurt, Mirajane got hit and hurt. Just because you're an S-class doesn't mean you should be nimbly dancing around attacks, your opponent is also an S-class. You should be struggling, you should be evenly matched. You should be trading blows. Dancing around an opponent is acceptable when they're significantly weaker than you, not when you're equal in power. This shouldn't be an easy fight, even one mistake should lose you the fight. You both need to remember that you're fighting someone equally as powerful as you are. Win, lose, or draw, it should be close. You should both be out of breath, busted up, and generally exhausted from the intense fight. If you want an idea of how to handle a fight go back and read my posts against Swift's Rodwen character. I took hits, I got hurt, but I stood back up. That's how fights in fairy tail work.
i'll remember this for the future thanks for the advice

femjapanriceball said:
Can someone please interact with Bizma?
In her CS, it says she tries desperately to stay out of the limelight. If you had wanted interaction, you shouldn't have put that there.

Nobody pays attention to the quiet ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back