Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
The way you are bolding 'special friend' just seems wrong somehow.
It's colourful and fun filled!

What's wrong with that? Huh?!

Mitch are you mocking me!??!

You should watch the video lmao

Don't know how, don't know when. But, I'm going to find a way to make something like this happen with Erin Angelfish:

images

@Mitchs98

Ideas for my character's intro:

--> Change his backstory so that he only left for Fairy Tail a few weeks ago, arrived just now and tries to join the guild. (safest option for continuity)

--> Have him just return from a mission (creates minor plot holes, such as the reader asking where he was the last few arcs)

--> Have him spontaneously begin existing with everyone knowing him immediately (creates large plot hole)

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I literally think it's nearly impossible to "gracefully dance" out of the shower attack. She's standing a few feet above Cinla and firing down lasers the width of of a soccer all down into a concentrated area. :/

Kayzo said:
I literally think it's nearly impossible to "gracefully dance" out of the shower attack. She's standing a few feet above Cinla and firing down lasers the width of of a soccer all down into a concentrated area. :/
It is impossible lmao

At least it seems so to me ^-^

Kayzo said:
Yeah, Cinla would have to be the size of a pencil.
Not only that. But Mizuki is an S-Class. From Sabertooth no less, it's coming across too easy but it shouldn't be lmao it's not your fault tho

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]yep but magic fights can be like that

[/QUOTE]
It's moreso to do with the fact that the fight is appearing to be a one sided fight, it isn't fair ^-^

On another note, can anyone give me a recap and an idea for a character intro? I'm still waiting on @Mitchs98 to reply to what I wrote below.

Genon said:
@Mitchs98
Ideas for my character's intro:

--> Change his backstory so that he only left for Fairy Tail a few weeks ago, arrived just now and tries to join the guild. (safest option for continuity)

--> Have him just return from a mission (creates minor plot holes, such as the reader asking where he was the last few arcs)

--> Have him spontaneously begin existing with everyone knowing him immediately (creates large plot hole)

What do you think?

LeSoraAmari said:
It's moreso to do with the fact that the fight is appearing to be a one sided fight, it isn't fair ^-^
I can be dick sometimes so if i do something wrong i'm happy to work with people to make it right i know it's not the best but it's better than not trying at all. Also i got to admit there is a point to that not even so much as a graze from a beam attack does seem a little much.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]I can be dick sometimes so if i do something wrong i'm happy to work with people to make it right i know it's not the best but it's better than not trying at all. Also i got to admit there is a point to that not even so much as a graze from a beam attack does seem a little much.

[/QUOTE]
It just seems like Mizuki is doing nothing. She's an S-Class Mage and it should be harder for Cinla :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back