Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
Are they gone yet?
Nopeeee, every time I wake up they're there. |: I've drowned myself in water and darkness, besides randomly checking here from my phone. xD ( I wrote that post on my phone; reminded me how annoying that can be lmao. )

Kyuubey said:
Nopeeee, every time I wake up they're there. |: I've drowned myself in water and darkness, besides randomly checking here from my phone. xD ( I wrote that post on my phone; reminded me how annoying that can be lmao. )
Aww, that's a bummer. I hope they leave soon!

Kyuubey said:
Thanks, me too. Truly. LOL. Otherwise I might just chop my head off. C:
I feel ya. If you decide to do that tell me, my cold is killing me. We can make a pact or something.

Kayzo said:
I feel ya. If you decide to do that tell me, my cold is killing me. We can make a pact or something.
Okay but I'll need you to sacrifice your leg so that I can be put into a suit of armor. Deal? And then no more headaches!

Kyuubey said:
Okay but I'll need you to sacrifice your leg so that I can be put into a suit of armor. Deal? And then no more headaches!
Pacts are so lame and old. Why not have a wish granted instead?

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Pacts are so lame and old. Why not have a wish granted instead?
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

[/QUOTE]
I can't grant my own wishes.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]There was never a rule stating an Incubator couldn't grant another Incubator a wish.

[/QUOTE]
Introduce me to another incubator. But in the meantime..

fac.jpg

Finally got my character done! Feel free to stop by the sign-up tab and tell me what you think. Just make sure to tag me first.

Genon said:
Finally got my character done! Feel free to stop by the sign-up tab and tell me what you think. Just make sure to tag me first.
FINALLY

SOMEONE WHO RECOGNIZES THE FACT THAT MAGIC IS JUST UNEXPLAINED SCIENCE

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]FINALLY
SOMEONE WHO RECOGNIZES THE FACT THAT MAGIC IS JUST UNEXPLAINED SCIENCE

[/QUOTE]
I recognize your face.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]If it's a reference, I don't get it.

[/QUOTE]
It's a joke from a more 'simple' type humor, the kind that people with migraines get because everything is blurry and you feel like you're in a dreamland. A dream filled with pain.

Kyuubey said:
It's a joke from a more 'simple' type humor, the kind that people with migraines get because everything is blurry and you feel like you're in a dreamland. A dream filled with pain.
BURN THE WITCH

Also I updated my Kelica character sheet with more about her appearance, abilities and I also changed her age. I originally had her as a 18year old but I've been playing her more mature then that, so I changed it. She's 21 now. Amazing what 2 weeks will do

Mitchs98 said:
I'll check in a sec.
K. Thanks. Added a bit more to the bio explaining why Adrian was put as a B-rank: Arcane magic can manifest as ANY magic type when mimicking other schools of magic. This includes lost magics, banned magics, and other magic types that Adrian might not be able to control. Therefore, it is prudent that he get more experience in the field to mitigate this drawback before he can get a higher rank.

Also, when mimicking other magics without Shed the Flesh being active, I figure I'll use a dice roll or two. That OK?

Genon said:
K. Thanks. Added a bit more to the bio explaining why Adrian was put as a B-rank: Arcane magic can manifest as ANY magic type when mimicking other schools of magic. This includes lost magics, banned magics, and other magic types that Adrian might not be able to control. Therefore, it is prudent that he get more experience in the field to mitigate this drawback before he can get a higher rank.
Also, when mimicking other magics without Shed the Flesh being active, I figure I'll use a dice roll or two. That OK?
Sounds fine to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back