Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jackaboi said:
Sorry Rodwen already beat you to the punch xD
I know! She wants to kick my little Sora's butt. It's okay though, at least Sora will put up one hell of a fight. C:

Hey... Pssstttt. Let's just both turn on Rodwen. Ay? Ay?

>nudge nudge

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyuubey said:
I know! She wants to kick my little Sora's butt. It's okay though, at least Sora will put up one hell of a fight. C:
Sora must pull some voodoo shit and use her wind to release Hibiki if they do let her out. So that the two can go to town on these witches xD

Kyuubey said:
Hey... Pssstttt. Let's just both turn on Rodwen. Ay? Ay?

>nudge nudge
I considered that but Ayano's just joined in the RP there's no point in getting her kicked out right away xD

LeSoraAmari said:
Sora must pull some voodoo shit and use her wind to release Hibiki if they do let her out. So that the two can go to town on these witches xD
Oh, that's easy. :3 I just have to have Sora irk them enough.

PROJECT PISS RODWEN OFF ACTIVATED? O:

Kyuubey said:
Oh, that's easy. :3 I just have to have Sora irk them enough.
PROJECT PISS RODWEN OFF ACTIVATED? O:
Or maybe I could do this.

*Ayano throws knives at Rodwen*

Rodwen: What do you think your aiming at?!

Ayano: Hibiki stood in front of you.

Rodwen: ... But he's over there...

Ayano: He teleported

Rodwen: ...

Happy Red Mage]Psst. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26825-colt556/ said:
@Colt556[/URL] give me a random female character in this RP that I don't control.
Eias Boale

Kyuubey said:
I'll be posting tomorrow since I'm doing 4th of July stuff with the babyyyyy. She's got a cute little outfit on. xD
Okie~ I'll post after you anyway, we have to see Sora's reactions and stuff to it all xD

Awh the babyyyy

@Mitchs98 Could you please check if my character's magic is okay before I finish him? I don't want to redo EVERYTHING just in case.. >w<

Trevor B Harper] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] Could you please check if my character's magic is okay before I finish him? I don't want to redo EVERYTHING just in case.. >w<
I'll check in a sec.

Trevor B Harper] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] Could you please check if my character's magic is okay before I finish him? I don't want to redo EVERYTHING just in case.. >w<
Looks good so far :3

Hooray. It will be finished roughly within the hour or two. :)

That's it, the CS is up, Mitchs! Questions though:

How much do I actually have to skim through to start roleplaying?

And how does my character start? Where? How does he enter the guild? >w<

Alright, but I'll post tomorrow then if I get in. Gotta have the sleepsiez now.

[QUOTE="Trevor B Harper]Alright, but I'll post tomorrow then if I get in. Gotta have the sleepsiez now.

[/QUOTE]
Ok :3

Why is it that I imagine Chris in dragon form being some kind of cheap airline. I just imagine a bunch of lawn chairs tied down to Chris while Kelica sits up front with a stewardess outfit on. She just has a giant ass rope in Chris' mouth while they fly to different locations. Dragon air, best airline ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back