Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hqdefault.jpg
giphy.gif

I regret waiting until the 4th to get something rolling. All this waiting around makes me a sad. This is what happens when ya don't take initiative, kids.

Mitchs98 said:
You're in luck: Right now everyone is in the hut or near the hut that leads to the underground dungeon Grimoire Heart has people captured in. Soo. You can just have them show up in the cells :D .
Also.. @Kazehana where u at 0:
I have no idea what's happening over here anymore >_<

I can't keep up with posts here that I'm not tagged in

Kazehana said:
I have no idea what's happening over here anymore >_<
I can't keep up with posts here that I'm not tagged in
For Mimi you can just wake up back in a cell again...

As for Aurelie tho... you may have to freestyle her back in again :/

Kazehana said:
I... I'll try to think of something O_O
Well now that I think about it... Eric practically ditched Aurelie and Alabaster to help with the missing mages, you could probably have her find him again outside the strange hut :P

Colt556 said:
I regret waiting until the 4th to get something rolling. All this waiting around makes me a sad. This is what happens when ya don't take initiative, kids.
I'M TRYING It took awhile to get Kelica there xD

Isune said:
Kelica's just gonna sit on Chris' shoulder like that? What happens if he has to run? xD
She'll probably hold on. Or fall with style. Either way it'll be funny.

@Rhodus

Alright I'm about to do some dungeon trap group split like the rest, you wanna tag with Chris and Kelica? Groups of three sound like a good option.

also I hope he can run, I'm planning on clique dungeon trap Huge Rolling Boulder kek

Last edited by a moderator:
I think centaur Chris could actually just make a tunnel for them to go into if that happens.

Zuka said:
She'll probably hold on. Or fall with style. Either way it'll be funny.
@Rhodus

Alright I'm about to do some dungeon trap group split like the rest, you wanna tag with Chris and Kelica? Groups of three sound like a good option.

also I hope he can run, I'm planning on clique dungeon trap Huge Rolling Boulder kek
Sure. That should be interesting. And yes, he can run. His speed is one of his best attributes

Zuka said:
chris/kelica just arrived to group past barrier, so I'm about to split Ryu and the two into a sub-party as Kim/Bolts doing jack :D wanna Adrian to tag?
Well, who's going to do what? If we're splitting up, where are we going and what will we be tackling?

Isune said:
I think centaur Chris could actually just make a tunnel for them to go into if that happens.
maybe at the end I really wanna see Kelica/chris/ryu/possibly Adrian running from huge clique trap boulder first kek

Genon said:
Well, who's going to do what? If we're splitting up, where are we going and what will we be tackling?
Same mission, find captured mages, just using Dungeon traps to split numbers and make it easier for everyone to post. mostly right now they are just avoiding traps while attempting to get to the middle of the base. Colt/I have just been writing in practical if not clique traps along the way to keep it interesting till @Mitchs98 makes NPC bad guys

Maya is off breaking into secret rooms.

valks/frosty/ferra landed in a giblet pile.

noah/lysander/mikado went down an alice in wonderland whole

Zuka said:
maybe at the end I really wanna see Kelica/chris/ryu/possibly Adrian running from huge clique trap boulder first kek
By the way, it's cliche, not clique. Clique refers to a social circle. A cliche is an overused trope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back