Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We get to go on wonderous adventure as soon as @Huor Spinks gets a break from life.

I can't wait.

1467638293866.jpg

Genon said:
By the way, can you give context for this image Colt? I'm kinda curious now.
Well, from what I can tell girl A is watching girl B get headpat by guy A. As such girl A gets flustered and thinks how nice being headpat must be and that she wants to be headpat too.

Genon said:
What's that image supposed to be?
A princess Rapunzel who is locked in a tower's evil Mother's description of what a "man is". ie sharp pointy teeth and evil.

to scare her so she doesn't escape.

Tangled is my go to movie right now :3

In other news; I'll be able to post something for the other teams soon. I plan to narrate the path valken, emmerich, and Ferra are on in posts for Ferra for simplicities sake.

Mitchs98 said:
In other news; I'll be able to post something for the other teams soon. I plan to narrate the path valken, emmerich, and Ferra are on in posts for Ferra for simplicities sake.
that's why I left it free to you :3 do have our group somewhat alert the whole facility or come across like a main room or something. I just imagine Valken swinging this door wide open, suddenly 50 pairs of eyes all swivel in their direction and Valken's face falls like "Oh sh-..." cue every alarm in the facility as on mass plebs run towards them.

Valken - Master at infiltration and getting in and out unseen. First to break the Rescue Team's cover. The irony.

plus mass flashing lights and alarms whiring will let Rodwen and Ayano know they are in and try and organise a defense.

I imagine this base Goldeneye style.

Rhodus said:
Do you normally post around this time during the day? If I know that's cool and will stop me bugging in future (I tend to learn roughly when people pop a reply out from practice but I figured it would be easier to just ask. xP)

Isune -days till 3/4pm,

lesora/colt/huor/kyuubey afternoon nights,

99% after midnight/3am my time.

Zuka said:
that's why I left it free to you :3 do have our group somewhat alert the whole facility or come across like a main room or something. I just imagine Valken swinging this door wide open, suddenly 50 pairs of eyes all swivel in their direction and Valken's face falls like "Oh sh-..." cue every alarm in the facility as on mass plebs run towards them.
Valken - Master at infiltration and getting in and out unseen. First to break the Rescue Team's cover. The irony.

plus mass flashing lights and alarms whiring will let Rodwen and Ayano know they are in and try and organise a defense.

I imagine this base Goldeneye style.
You think after all the explosions, shouting, and activated traps that they don't know we're there?

198.png

Zuka said:
Do you normally post around this time during the day? If I know that's cool and will stop me bugging in future (I tend to learn roughly when people pop a reply out from practice but I figured it would be easier to just ask. xP)
Isune -days till 3/4pm,

I post very spontaneously. It's like 12:40 am here. I'll usually post mid to late afternoon on PST though

Zuka said:
Isune -days till 3/4pm,

I'm here more or less 16 hours.

Colt556 said:
You think after all the explosions, shouting, and activated traps that they don't know we're there?
198.png
they are a dark guild, they aren't smart. maybe more like StormTroopers lol

Zuka said:
they are a dark guild, they aren't smart. maybe more like StormTroopers lol
If they're stupid enough to waltz into my zone then probably even more. At least StormTroopers had some coordination and competence in following orders...just not completing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back