Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am DYING to jump into this RP. I just am INCREDIBLY confused as to what is happening, who are all the people, where are they and what in the world is going on and where I jump in. :/

Would anyone be so kind to explain what currently is happening, where each character is and what they are roughly doing so I could coordinate a bit throughout the read of the last several pages? >w<

[QUOTE="Trevor B Harper]I am DYING to jump into this RP. I just am INCREDIBLY confused as to what is happening, who are all the people, where are they and what in the world is going on and where I jump in. :/
Would anyone be so kind to explain what currently is happening, where each character is and what they are roughly doing so I could coordinate a bit throughout the read of the last several pages? >w<

[/QUOTE]
In general we're playing dungeons and deathtraps. Some members of various guilds have been taken and members of said guild have joined together to rescue them from Grimoire Heart. Currently the party has been separated in an underground complex full of traps and dark mages. Some of the wanderers include Raa and Niur, the wandering duo with a special set of skills, and have been causing magic draining explosions to disable magical traps.

Meanwhile Blue Pegasus is partying somewhere.

Thank youuu~ I'll post soon-ish.

[QUOTE="Trevor B Harper]I am DYING to jump into this RP. I just am INCREDIBLY confused as to what is happening, who are all the people, where are they and what in the world is going on and where I jump in. :/

[/QUOTE]
Also there's a couple mages that are far further into the dungeons. The group closest to the entrance is the one were Eias, Adarin, Chris, Kim,Ryu, and Kelica are in so mabye you have your character ambushe the group further or the one I jut mentioned

Yeah, I was thinking about that. I need to skim through. Which ones are further in? I'll go through their posts, jump in and then go from there.

[QUOTE="Trevor B Harper]Yeah, I was thinking about that. I need to skim through. Which ones are further in? I'll go through their posts, jump in and then go from there.

[/QUOTE]
I'm not very sure my self, I haven't been very active for the lest week or so

[QUOTE="Trevor B Harper]Yeah, I was thinking about that. I need to skim through. Which ones are further in? I'll go through their posts, jump in and then go from there.

[/QUOTE]
I'd consider Raa and Niur far in. He's already causing explosions.

Can't find the CS of Raa, only Niur. :/

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]I'd consider Raa and Niur far in. He's already causing explosions.

[/QUOTE]
Would that be the noises that the others are hearing?

I feel like making a floor plan for the dungeons, just so that the story can move along a bit faster and we don't start getting confused on where the hell is every one going

purplepanda288 said:
I feel like making a floor plan for the dungeons, just so that the story can move along a bit faster and we don't start getting confused on where the hell is every one going
The story can move faster? Everyone has been waiting on you and @Bolts, that's why I split half the group up so they would have something to do.

And why I'm half contemplating splitting @Isune and I up so we don't get stuck with people just standing around waiting for plot.

@Mitchs98 is GM but it's not hard to BS some traps and NPC characters as long as they aren't OP.

@Colt556

Is it just me or are RPiers getting lazier waiting for story to happen? >_>

The only two groups thus far for actual groups are Emmerich, Valken, and Ferra and the group Mikado is in, right?(Legit keep forgetting who is in that group) .-.

Zuka said:
The story can move faster? Everyone has been waiting on you and @Bolts, that's why I split half the group up so they would have something to do.

And why I'm half contemplating splitting @Isune and I up so we don't get stuck with people just standing around waiting for plot.

@Mitchs98 is GM but it's not hard to BS some traps and NPC characters as long as they aren't OP.

@Colt556

Sorry.. sorry... I've just been terrible. I will reply after work. (things have been crazy and I hardly have time to get a post in in any rp) When I get back, I promise to catch up and do it.

Bolts said:
Sorry.. sorry... I've just been terrible. I will reply after work. (things have been crazy and I hardly have time to get a post in in any rp) When I get back, I promise to catch up and do it.
It's not a problem, but as RPiers if we notice things slowing down in an area, we should just going to move forward regardless. Rather then not say a word then 2 weeks later complain the RP is slow :/

Zuka said:
It's not a problem, but as RPiers if we notice things slowing down in an area, we should just going to move forward regardless. Rather then not say a word then 2 weeks later complain the RP is slow :/
I gotcha, I still think it goes by fast so it is hard to keep up @.@ I'll get to it at midnight (work is starting in a little bit)

Zuka said:

@Colt556

I just feel bad when I post out of order ._.

@Jackaboi @Bolts

That's why it's good to find someone with similar online times/post frequencys and post with them. I just think it's unfair for everyone to wait around for others to post without a legit excuse. (I've been away for days, it happens). If you post infrequently just team with someone who does the same so it doesn't hold up everyone else.

There should be some level of frequency in RP otherwise it will die very fast. (Exceptions are Detailed RPs as posts can be once a week/two but almost a chapter on there own and interesting to read. even then they are usually done in Duets.

Rhodus said:
A rigid post order isn't really all that important. As long as the IC isnt dominated by a few people.
This is the only problem I forsee with @Genon joining our group because I'd still like to see at least one post a day most of the time and he can get distracted. :)

Plus groups of Three seem to work well I've noticed.

Apologies if my post seemed scrambled, I tried to address everything! Baby is just super fussy because she's really gassy and her stomach is upset. Was a little hard to write up a post with her screaming for hours on end.

I hope I covered everything of importance. ;_; @Jackaboi @LeSoraAmari @Mr Swiftshots

If I missed anything, let me know. I'll try to edit it in.

Zuka said:
@Jackaboi @Bolts
That's why it's good to find someone with similar online times/post frequencys and post with them. I just think it's unfair for everyone to wait around for others to post without a legit excuse. (I've been away for days, it happens). If you post infrequently just team with someone who does the same so it doesn't hold up everyone else.

There should be some level of frequency in RP otherwise it will die very fast. (Exceptions are Detailed RPs as posts can be once a week/two but almost a chapter on there own and interesting to read. even then they are usually done in Duets.
That's why I originally teamed with purple. She posted every now and then which I could respond to easy. Then I was put into a group O.o it was strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back