Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
Apologies if my post seemed scrambled, I tried to address everything! Baby is just super fussy because she's really gassy and her stomach is upset. Was a little hard to write up a post with her screaming for hours on end.
I hope I covered everything of importance. ;_; @Jackaboi @LeSoraAmari @Mr Swiftshots

If I missed anything, let me know. I'll try to edit it in.
Well... You did miss Ayano stabbing Hibiki in the leg and Rodwen bitch slapping her to the opposite end of the room :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyuubey said:
Apologies if my post seemed scrambled, I tried to address everything! Baby is just super fussy because she's really gassy and her stomach is upset. Was a little hard to write up a post with her screaming for hours on end.
I hope I covered everything of importance. ;_; @Jackaboi @LeSoraAmari @Mr Swiftshots

If I missed anything, let me know. I'll try to edit it in.
That's not a problem, it was a still a good post much like all of your others. I'll have my post up by the end of tomorrow, it's too late for me to sit there and think of what to write for Hibiki and Maya. xD

LeSoraAmari said:
That's not a problem, it was a still a good post much like all of your others. I'll have my post up by the end of tomorrow, it's too late for me to sit there and think of what to write for Hibiki and Maya. xD
Myah! I added some more. Sora's going to tear her way of this cell soon if things keep up. xD

Zuka said:
The story can move faster? Everyone has been waiting on you and @Bolts, that's why I split half the group up so they would have something to do.

And why I'm half contemplating splitting @Isune and I up so we don't get stuck with people just standing around waiting for plot.

@Mitchs98 is GM but it's not hard to BS some traps and NPC characters as long as they aren't OP.

@Colt556

Is it just me or are RPiers getting lazier waiting for story to happen? >_>
I don't really blame em. I know from first hand experience on both sides of the isle that the biggest thing holding players back is fear of stepping on toes. There's no way of knowing if the GM has something planned or not. Having done what Mitch did I recognized what he was doing and thus was willing to just bullshit my way through, and even then I still asked him before I did anything beyond walking through hallways dodging traps.

Although all this talk makes me think maybe I should just post ahead of Huor so he has more to respond to when he gets back...

Colt556 said:
I don't really blame em. I know from first hand experience on both sides of the isle that the biggest thing holding players back is fear of stepping on toes. There's no way of knowing if the GM has something planned or not. Having done what Mitch did I recognized what he was doing and thus was willing to just bullshit my way through, and even then I still asked him before I did anything beyond walking through hallways dodging traps.
Although all this talk makes me think maybe I should just post ahead of Huor so he has more to respond to when he gets back...
That's true, one GM I had was soooo overbearing that you could literally do nothing as a character except glorify his own characters (which held over half the party so anything done via vote in character was always overwhelmed).

Zuka said:
That's true, one GM I had was soooo overbearing that you could literally do nothing as a character except glorify his own characters (which held over half the party so anything done via vote in character was always overwhelmed).
I had one of those a long time ago. We overthrew them after we spammed the forum. And then we made a entirely new forum to f with him

Jackaboi said:
Currently replaying the Undertale pacifist route ^-^
(still unsure whether to replay genocide...)
I cried every time I killed one of the characters (major ones like papu or goat mom) plus it messes up your game complete after you cant compete the other runs after you do one

purplepanda288 said:
I cried every time I killed one of the characters (major ones like papu or goat mom) plus it messes up your game complete after you cant compete the other runs after you do one
My game's already tainted ._.

purplepanda288 said:
You have to delete the shme from your computer, the save file will be destroyed along with the game this
Well that's true I guess... I kinda don't want to tho...

There's so many more secrets you can find after completing a genocide run

Users who are viewing this thread

Back