Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
Literally my face waiting for Huor to post.
5d9b624730.jpg

Edit: Actually that's also my face when I realized that, without magic, Noah just killed the three of us.
Wait how

Introducing my brand new series...Raa dangerously flirts with girls who can probably harm him so much. Our operators are standing by for your suggestions.

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Wait how

[/QUOTE]
If not for "lol it's magic" your flash-freezing the door to that extent would have caused a massive explosion that would have instantly killed us. This thought amuses me greatly.

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Oh wow that thought never really crossed my mind

[/QUOTE]
The only thing stopping physics from fucking us all over is "lol it's magic".

LeSoraAmari said:
Lmao don't be scared, of course I don't!
I just want them to fight when he gets out
An S-Class Demon Takeover VS an A-Class Vampire... I must admit that may be interesting to watch

Jackaboi said:
An S-Class Demon Takeover VS an A-Class Vampire... I must admit that may be interesting to watch
I might even have Hibiki go into his strongest soul flat out due to the bloodthirsty and hate he feels deep down about Ayano. xD

Demon vs Vampire

LeSoraAmari said:
I might even have Hibiki go into his strongest soul flat out due to the bloodthirsty and hate he feels deep down about Ayano. xD
Demon vs Vampire
Vampire's have supernatural capabilities too so that might even the odds :3

Jackaboi said:
Vampire's have supernatural capabilities too so that might even the odds :3
The difference between the two is that Hibiki's varies between souls, and his abilities are much more destructive. Ayano's are practically always present due to her being an actual vampire.

I think it'll be fun to watch tbh xD

It's either that or you face Maya, since she'll probably arrive soon lmao. Especially if y'all get dumb and release Sora just to fight her

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Well well well, if it isn't ol Trevor. It'sa me Minty.

[/QUOTE]
Hah! We meet again. I just quit my job, so now I have more time to get back into roleplaying agian. xD

LeSoraAmari said:
The difference between the two is that Hibiki's varies between souls, and his abilities are much more destructive. Ayano's are practically always present due to her being an actual vampire.
I think it'll be fun to watch tbh xD

It's either that or you face Maya, since she'll probably arrive soon lmao. Especially if y'all get dumb and release Sora just to fight her
RELEASE MEEEEE!! I'll blow her away!

[QUOTE="Trevor B Harper]Hah! We meet again. I just quit my job, so now I have more time to get back into roleplaying agian. xD

[/QUOTE]
Yay for more dark guild mages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back