Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
1467603462372.png
Mitchs98 said:
Ew. Wat.
^

I meant somewhere much lower d:
The ballsack?

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]I think it would be cool to have Kyuubey's god slayer fight Rodwen. fire with fire etc. etc.

[/QUOTE]
That'd be a one sided annihilation though :0

Rhodus said:
My post for Ryu ended up making him a lot saltier than I originally intended.
Oops.

Stop that.

Stop that sexy thing you are doing.

Stahp.

I don't need another guy to fangirl. My bedroom wall is already full.

Kay thanks.

tumblr_static_f2tjmnru8n40kscgsg88w88w0.png

I've noticed a trend with this arc. Something even I'm guilty of doing. A whole lot of "there's no time to waste, let's go!" and then just stand around and do nothing.

Colt556 said:
I've noticed a trend with this arc. Something even I'm guilty of doing. A whole lot of "there's no time to waste, let's go!" and then just stand around and do nothing.
My days in a shellnut.

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Just wanna see if people post before I go check on my dish.

[/QUOTE]
Not that it really matters since my char's split off but I'm waiting on Huor before posting. Ya'll should form some kinda group and move along as well.

Colt556 said:
Not that it really matters since my char's split off but I'm waiting on Huor before posting. Ya'll should form some kinda group and move along as well.
Raa and Niur has splintered off somewhere and causing booms.

Zuka said:
images

Valken aka Flynn Ryder
I'm secretly hoping they do release Sora because then Maya will be able to pinpoint her exact location and save her lmao

Valken is the real Flynn

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
I'm secretly hoping they do release Sora because then Maya will be able to pinpoint her exact location and save her lmao
Valken is the real Flynn
Next time I see Millie I'm using the Smoulder.... irresistible.

images

@Kayzo

Literally my face waiting for Huor to post.

5d9b624730.jpg

Edit: Actually that's also my face when I realized that, without magic, Noah just killed the three of us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back