Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Don't worry, take ya time. I'm just kinda tired today since these jerks shot up nothing but illegals last night. My auntie went over there to tell em off and they just ignored her. She cussed 'em out real quick and went back home. I'm pretty sure they're loaded up with those stupid rockets. One of them misfired.

Isune said:
Don't worry, take ya time. I'm just kinda tired today since these jerks shot up nothing but illegals last night. My auntie went over there to tell em off and they just ignored her. She cussed 'em out real quick and went back home. I'm pretty sure they're loaded up with those stupid rockets. One of them misfired.
I'm doing an impromptu trip with my daughter to the beach :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you guys, enjoy yourselves. Last time I went to beach I faceplanted in the sand because a wave got me by surprise xD

Isune said:
Good for you guys, enjoy yourselves. Last time I went to beach I faceplanted in the sand because a wave got me by surprise xD
It's winter here but girl gives zero cares and I'm certain can't feel her legs lol

Mitchs98 said:
Should reply for akame ga kill first tbh.
I should but I can do that tomorrow when I'm not in the deepest pits of despair lmao

It's also 01:46 wot am I doing kms

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back