Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
Mikado's still gonna shoot her at this rate.
If anyone thinks I'm slowing down the RP with my Kelica shenanigans, just remember if there is no plot going on, I will just bullshit my way to create a plot.

If I wasn't posting for Kelica this RP would have died weeks ago.

:)

Because everyone is lazy and waiting on a time skip when they could just, progress the story. Naturally. Rather then waiting for plot to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Colt556

In saying that you don't have to like Kelica, hell Valken thinks she's childish as much as Mikado. But it's something to write about.

I'd be surprised if a few people didn't find her attachment issues annoying

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait until Chris gets him vampiric form. She'll never want to leave Chris again.

Kelica: Come on Chris, do the thing I like *bounces up and down excitedly*

Chris: This is the sixth time Kelica...

Kelica: Please? *bats eyelashes*

Chris: *sighs and changes to vampire form* Kelica my love...my heart burns for you like the brightest star. You are my world, and I yours. My dear, sweet love. *flaps cape and kisses before slowly going for neck*

Kelica: What are you doing?

Chris: *pulls away quickly* Oh my, forgive me. I get a bit delirious when-

Kelica: I never said stop *pulls hair away to reveal neck*

Zuka said:
@Colt556
In saying that you don't have to like Kelica, hell Valken thinks she's childish as much as Mikado. But it's something to write about.

I'd be surprised if a few people didn't find her attachment issues annoying
Still gonna shoot her at this rate.

Colt556 said:
Still gonna shoot her at this rate.
All the peeps surrounding her when Mikado just up and destroys her.

Oz9rxm7wOj86hQWWykjvxw1lC9lv5BZIjD7SkfRR7Rc62G6NG1e7bvT7bHnR6aNPOXkdqBxZAZTFB7GyFR7i6xgK9sZFcX_yYXoE_YLmh3Mtr6d7016pPt0WmW274vvSJG0af_0tgMbNMrmo4FRxxEku5Q=w270-h199-nc

Isune said:
Wait until Chris gets him vampiric form. She'll never want to leave Chris again.
Kelica: Come on Chris, do the thing I like *bounces up and down excitedly*

Chris: This is the sixth time Kelica...

Kelica: Please? *bats eyelashes*

Chris: *sighs and changes to vampire form* Kelica my love...my heart burns for you like the brightest star. You are my world, and I yours. My dear, sweet love. *flaps cape and kisses before slowly going for neck*

Kelica: What are you doing?

Chris: *pulls away quickly* Oh my, forgive me. I get a bit delirious when-

Kelica: I never said stop *pulls hair away to reveal neck*
b4ogpkTDq76Z_ztRfyvkWAdZze03OEYPVFE_6cCWN01JJaquobnprr3SpiqFjvhye2qOPGidOsaxLUNxpU07UUm8f8Dco4Ns4v16gx-3ysAmpF8=w431-h200-nc

Oh god and then it's just Kelica sitting in a hospital bed all white in the face with bandages around her neck and a blood bag hooked up.

Chris: *slowly walks into room in vampire form* Hello darling...my deepest apologies. On the brighter side of the spectrum, not many people survive a vampire encounter

Kelica: So does this mean that I become a vampire?

Chris: *slowly shakes head no* No my love, that's just a myth passed around by the townsfolk. Most people who get bitten normally....don't...........survive *starts staring at blood bag*

Kelica: What? What's wrong?

Chris: *clears throat*...I'll be back momentarily. *brushes cape behind self and walks out of room*

Kelica: I wonder what happened?

*the sound of hissing and screaming starts to fill the room*

Chris: WHERE IS IT!?

Doctor 1: I don't know, I don't know...please don't hurt me!

Chris: USELESS! *starts rampaging through hospital with scythe made of own blood*

Kelica: What in the hell is going on over there?

Chris: *walks back into room with blood bags and blood stains around mouth* Sorry for the long wait my sweet. *kisses cheek and leaves blood smears*

Kelica: ....0_o

Isune said:
Oh god and then it's just Kelica sitting in a hospital bed all white in the face with bandages around her neck and a blood bag hooked up.
Chris: *slowly walks into room in vampire form* Hello darling...my deepest apologies. On the brighter side of the spectrum, not many people survive a vampire encounter

Chris: *slowly shakes head no* No my love, that's just a myth passed around by the townsfolk. Most people who get bitten normally....don't...........survive *starts staring at blood bag*

Chris: *clears throat*...I'll be back momentarily. *brushes cape behind self and walks out of room*

Chris: USELESS! *starts rampaging through hospital with scythe made of own blood*

Chris: *walks back into room with blood bags and blood stains around mouth* Sorry for the long wait my sweet. *kisses cheek and leaves blood smears*

I dig it kek xD

Isune said:

It would be more like

Kelica: "Did you hurt any animals?!?!?"

Chris: "...No, just drank the blood of over 50 innocents and watched them scream in terror."

Kelica: "............. oh..... good then!" Smiles fondly

The one thing that bugs me about Kelica is that she doesn't want to see animals hurt but if Chris makes steak she's like "Sure I'll have some!"

Isune said:
The one thing that bugs me about Kelica is that she doesn't want to see animals hurt but if Chris makes steak she's like "Sure I'll have some!"
Ah I have an explanation.... basically she doesn't care about animals killing, for food. Predators kill other creatures to survive.

What she doesn't like is killing for thrills or to torture :3

It's gonna get a good reaction out of Chris. "It feels kinda weird to be half horse, I'm surprised how I don't have a maiden on my back. At least, that's how all the stories go." @Zuka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back