Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
._. ... well...uh...Chris will...watch movies. Yeah, you can't get that kind of entertainment from the woods xD Also is it odd that I got the idea for werecat Chris' fighting style from Bayonetta. I mean, I did avoid all the spreading and posing but I mean doing something like that wouldn't fit Chris. Imagine how weird that would look. Chris comes crashing down from the air and lands doing the splits "Hello ladies." before winking and getting up like nothing happened.

Valken in a nutshell:
tumblr_nzkguf06g51sfv573o1_500.gif

@Jackaboi you can finally have Eric go and look for Chris! Kelica said he ran off, so Eric (or anyone else for that matter) can go and look for him.

I intend on skipping shortly. Any objections or whatever before I do?

EDIT: Actually, wait. Was everyone moved to the forest?

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
Just
Just say they were for timeskip
But, if I do that. It'll be confusing as fuck for Alicia's placement. With only Eric and Chris there I can just bullshit in they missed her.

Although, I can always also bullshit in she got lost in the massive forest I guess..

Mitchs98 said:
But, if I do that. It'll be confusing as fuck for Alicia's placement. With only Eric and Chris there I can just bullshit in they missed her.
Although, I can always also bullshit in she got lost in the massive forest I guess..
If you plan on her getting lost Chris and Eric will probably find her while they're chasing the centaur :P

Mitchs98 said:
have her get lost and meet up with my character

Mitchs98 said:
Thats what I was saying about doing a full day time skip. It doesn't make sense, im guessing chris and eric could occupy themselves in the forest with the centaur but everyone at the train station isn't going to just stand around for a whole day. Its more likely Kelica convinced them all to spread out in the forest to search and Alicia bumped into them that way. I mean its a big forest from what you've said

Zuka said:
Thats what I was saying about doing a full day time skip. It doesn't make sense, im guessing chris and eric could occupy themselves in the forest with the centaur but everyone at the train station isn't going to just stand around for a whole day. Its more likely Kelica convinced them all to spread out in the forest to search and Alicia bumped into them that way. I mean its a big forest from what you've said
I'll just do a few hours timeskip to equate for the 80 mile travel. I'll put the time at like 2 PM. I need to speed this arc up anyway at this point.

Yeah, Chris and Eric would kinda be chasing a centaur. And also, are they searching for Chris or the missing mages? Just to clarify @Zuka

Mitchs98 said:
I'll just do a few hours timeskip to equate for the 80 mile travel. I'll put the time at like 2 PM. I need to speed this arc up anyway at this point.
That seems legit.

@Isune do you wanna have the chase start before the timeskip and end it after?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back