Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Okay, I think I got it now @Zuka . Now I just imagine another man trying to flirt with Kelica when a sudden stone wall pops out to separate the two as it slowly pushes Kelica back to centaur Chris xD

LeSoraAmari said:
I'll post tonight
1466577121006.jpg

Okay I'm done with my overwatch fix. I got my first two PoTG and a nice Reaper skin. I would preferred a tracer or a D.Va skin but I'm still happy. Also, I am prepared for Chris to reinstate himself as Alpha.

Isune said:
Okay I'm done with my overwatch fix. I got my first two PoTG and a nice Reaper skin. I would preferred a tracer or a D.Va skin but I'm still happy. Also, I am prepared for Chris to reinstate himself as Alpha.
No Chris is disqualified

9a4046b87b44f10a4bfabdf08af7b0ef.gif
Here's what happens if you give Chris nunchucks. See, he has a basic understanding of most weapons...very basic understanding. Like maybe he'll be able to parry a few blows with a sword or something but that's about it. He's more of a hand-to-hand combat guy.

Now I want fish and chips, thanks!!

Also, I found out what happens when Chris steals Kelica's staff:
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mitchs98

Also I'm still confused how our characters not in the dungeon are going to wander around for a whole day IC during time skip?...I could say Kelica is the only one capable of finding it but she passes out leaving the wrest to wander the forest aimlessly for a day?

Otherwise Just not sure how to make it jell. I can't imagine everyone just chillaxing and taking a nap for a whole day at the Train Station

Kayzo said:
Mizuki hates herself too so they can talk about how to accept it
Kelica

"When people near me feel good, I feel good..."

Mizuki

"Hurt me... hurt me then heal me... let all your anger and worry flow..."

Kelica

"O...okay ..."

Mizuki

*insert delirious happy face*

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
Kelica
"When people near me feel good, I feel good..."

Mizuki

"Hurt me... hurt me then heal me... let all your anger and worry flow..."

Kelica

"O...okay ..."

Mizuki

*insert delirious happy face*
Then they run away from society to live in the woods, which we both know they want.

Zuka said:
@Mitchs98
Also I'm still confused how our characters not in the dungeon are going to wander around for a whole day IC during time skip?...I could say Kelica is the only one capable of finding it but she passes out leaving the wrest to wander the forest aimlessly for a day?

Otherwise Just not sure how to make it jell. I can't imagine everyone just chillaxing and taking a nap for a whole day at the Train Station
Eh. Seems legit. Plus the forest is 80 miles away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back