Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Isune said:
Yeah, Chris and Eric would kinda be chasing a centaur. And also, are they searching for Chris or the missing mages? Just to clarify @Zuka
As of right now, probably the missing mages. Kelica might want to find Chris but everyone will sway her powers to try and find the missing mages

Zuka said:
As of right now, probably the missing mages. Kelica might want to find Chris but everyone will sway her powers to try and find the missing mages
Mizuki won't let her hunt for Chris.

Mitchs98 said:
I intend on skipping shortly. Any objections or whatever before I do?
EDIT: Actually, wait. Was everyone moved to the forest?
Mitchs98 said:
I'll just do a few hours timeskip to equate for the 80 mile travel. I'll put the time at like 2 PM. I need to speed this arc up anyway at this point.
Well I did the math, and 80 miles can be covered by a human (how can travel around 15.5 mph) about 5.333333_ hours to get there. That is also assuming that they do no stops and AND are running the entire time

@femjapanriceball I think you should just wait until the time skip so you can pop in a bit easier.

KELICA when Noah/Mizuki/Emmerich/Chris have a free for all Alpha Fight over who gets the girl at the end....

sMJKiSRCV-XdaTFOIivatijs8RYNAoQhbqAA2XntEcS8OLjTMU8JQg3TH6XvEmgDdycg3jGP9PbdEQC9cH23j6gx_CyYyJVwASmMs5ENJu3v4LMCjkWAlsucfPZHZQOUoyir7SzioGuGgMAC9bfM_LrMwDl0sKF5gk0oXw=w500-h243-nc

@Kayzo @Isune

I'm so cruel..... xD

I actually legit don't know who I want to win......XDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
P.s. if its 3 against one though verses Chris, Kelica will probably go him simply because of the odds stacked against him. More heroic and stuff xD @Isune

Yeah, it's not exactly gonna be a fair fight. I'm pretty sure they're all gonna gang up on Chris and then turn on each other.

Yeah especially if Chris wants her back, and the others are competing for her. But Noah is really just doing some harmless flirting.

Zuka said:
P.s. if its 3 against one though verses Chris, Kelica will probably go him simply because of the odds stacked against him. More heroic and stuff xD @Isune
Mizuki is the only girl in a battle full of men so that's pretty heroic.

Now I just imagine Chris using partial takeover wings to swoop down and grab someone before flying back up and German suplexing them from like twenty feet in the air. I don't think you'd be able to walk after that.

Isune said:
Now I just imagine Chris using partial takeover wings to swoop down and grab someone before flying back up and German suplexing them from like twenty feet in the air. I don't think you'd be able to walk after that.
This could have been avoided if you'd kissed her more often. The girl has been pent up and unloved for months in the void.... xP Girls an animal she needs to mate xDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back