Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
Pick a number? Out of what?
And I mean, she's the next Sabertooth guild master so I think she'd be pretty strong
Ahem... Not until she grows up she aint. Gilad's gonna be guild master until he's like 120 because nobody's properly suited to take over.

Watch Chris try to get Kelica onto his back. "Oh what I'd give to have a maiden fair enough on my back. But alas, I know of no such woman. She'd have to love nature and be very knowledgeable on the subject since my beast soul works so very well with the forest magic I imagine her having. With beautiful hair gold as the sun to match. It would complete such a tale." xD

Colt556 said:
Ahem... Not until she grows up she aint. Gilad's gonna be guild master until he's like 120 because nobody's properly suited to take over.
I just imagine Gilad on a walker roaming around and bitchslapping people with it. Tbh

1466512133661.jpg

Isune said:
Watch Chris try to get Kelica onto his back. "Oh what I'd give to have a maiden fair enough on my back. But alas, I know of no such woman. She'd have to love nature and be very knowledgeable on the subject since my beast soul works so very well with the forest magic I imagine her having. With beautiful hair gold as the sun to match. It would complete such a tale." xD
Where the Fuck is that sweet talk earlier?!? xD

Embaga Elder]10 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26922-zuka/ said:
@Zuka[/URL]
Got 11 so Noah won, god modded your character a smidge to make it work

Zuka said:
Kelica Zefara -
I would walk a thousand miles

The Forest mage looked over as the Dark Haired Mage brushed her hand over the top of her hair and gave her a soft smile. It was a nice gesture afterall and completely contradicted the strange 'aura' she was feeling around the woman. But then she spoke and almost instantly her face fell into one of almost panic. "N....No he didn't! As I said he only transformed into a drahon after I told him to... he didn't do anything wrong! Please...." and that was when Noah spoke up about hitting him as well. She felt absolutely dreadful there was so much hate towards the guy... but. Despite that and opening her mouth to try and convince Noah otherwise along with Mizuki, the girl found herself suddenly looking into his golden eyes like it was hypnotic.

He said Queen, or something along those lines but as her gaze held to his she couldn't help but feel her breath hitch up. Had he always had Golden eyes like that? And she never noticed? Thankfully he was the one to break the stare and walk away. Shaking her head, wondering what in the world that was about.

She watched his back as he rounded up all the mages and herded them to the South Entrance Gate with a half awed expression. And she followed along with Mizuki and Emmerich as her sides.

Once the huge party had left Magnolia to walk along the dirt path, the journey not a small one, Kelica found her eyes drifting down slowly with every step. She recalled passing out and Chris carrying her home to rest, but she felt like she had only just drifted off when she had awoken with a start once more...

Chris... she hoped he was alright... she was fairly weak in terms of strength but joints were a natural weak spot regardless of size... if she found him it would no doubt be the right thing to heal it... right?

Her head lowered further and further, feet shuffling till she found herself basically at the back of the pack. Taking another loud yawn... why the forest so far away anyway? She blinked as someone came into step beside her, glancing side ways. "Noah?..." That Golden eyed man was back it seemed and offered to carry her on his back. She wondered why he was taking such a keen interest in her all this time, the Train, the Ice now this. But she was too tired to complain so she clambered onto his back with her arms slung around his neck, thighs wrapped tightly around his waist and her front pressed solidly into his back. Head nestled on a shoulder with a noise buried into his hair behind an ear.

A soft whistle of her nose and her limp body pretty much telling him and everyone else the exhausted girl was sleeping with the lull of his every step.

@Mykinkaiser @purplepanda288
@Isune to :)

Ugh the feels. Poor Kelica is trying to explain that Chris didn't do anything wrong but what everyone cares about is the fact that Chris pimp slapped her.

I forgot to post for Ferra. ._________. Again. .___. I'll post after I actually read relevant posts I suppose d:

Mitchs98 said:
I forgot to post for Ferra. ._________. Again. .___. I'll post after I actually read relevant posts I suppose d:
I'm guessing that Chris and Eric will hear Alicia shouting?

Edit: And possibly other mages too?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back