Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ThatSideCharacter said:
Hurray~ no fucks at all~
Right? xD I can't keep up with name changes and such. I'll remember for next time though since I know now.

No point editing the post since tags won't alert them if edited in. Hue.

BUT YES, NO FUUUUCKKKKSUUUUUULAAAAA!

Kyuubey said:
Right? xD I can't keep up with name changes and such. I'll remember for next time though since I know now.
No point editing the post since tags won't alert them if edited in. Hue.

BUT YES, NO FUUUUCKKKKSUUUUUULAAAAA!
<3

Kyuubey said:
@Mitchs98 That was my first post written on my phone. Help. It hurt my soul to do that. I miss my keyboard. xD
Welcome to the mobile crew, senpai :3

K so I was just tagged for the first time in forever by Kyuu and it makes no sense to me from what I currently know. What even happened?

Kazehana said:
K so I was just tagged for the first time in forever by Kyuu and it makes no sense to me from what I currently know. What even happened?
There was a time skip. I'm just tagging whoever is down in the dungeons, which I thought Mimi was?

Maybe all this exhaustion is getting to me though and I'm wrong, which sorry if I am. >:

Updated Kelica profile so it is actually relevant now xD

Zuka said:
View attachment 304427
Name:

Kelica Zefara

Female

Race:

Human (With a strong animal personality)

Height:

145cms

Weight:

65kgs

Guild and Guild Mark Location:

Fairytale, right ankle

Appearance:

View attachment 304436

Normally wears shorts, leather boots to her knees, v-neck shirt, jacket with the sleeves rolled up and a belt slung over her hips with bags attached full of her valuables. She has her hair up in a loose ponytail 99% of the time, and has a green jeweled necklace that glows when she uses her powers. She has green eyes and light brown/sandy blond type hair.

Class(C, B, A, S, etc.):

C class

Magic: SUPPORT

Has an affinity for the forest and animals within, she can manipulate the vines, trees and flowers as well as persuade creatures to follow her. She can also "sense" the emotions in the air or a person, like fear or attraction.

Befriended Wild Animals

Frank The Eagle

The Three Big Bad Wolves

Cell Regeneration:

She can increase cell regeneration in an area to heal wounds (broken limbs, scratch's, bruises, punctures etc). Though this process is very painful for the patient as it simply hastens the healing process but does not numb it. She can not heal magic depletion. This also works for creatures and plants.

Tree Shield:

Crossing her arms before her, she can call on the forest to make roots burst from the ground and encircle her and friends, protecting them. As the shield is technically alive and continually growing it can resist flames (by resist meaning regenerate faster then it can burn).

Root Connection

Touching the trunk of a tree, she can close her eyes and enable to her vision to follow the roots of the forest. It is pitch blackness but with chaotic streams of different colored lights, different colours are different plant species.

Wooden Weapon Upgrade

Her abilities with the forest allow her to make any wooden weapon from the very fibres of a tree (bats, poles, staffs, bows, arrows) though she is only proficient in the staff to wield. She can also upgrade wooden weapons to increase the elasticity and durablity to make it more combat effective.

Partial Beast Take-Over:

Learning right now, it involes the mage changing a body part to that of a creature.

Personality:

View attachment 304442

• She energetic and could almost be called hyperactive.
  • She is very skittish and scared easily.
  • She feels deeply for those around her and will do anything to help.
  • She has a habit of protecting the little guy or the guy no one else will. The outcasts.
  • She also is drawn to which ever Male she deems is the Alpha, the strongest and most protective and in control of the situation.
  • She is a touchy feely person with no concept of personal space.
  • She will assume most things are her fault.

Biography

Kelica's father is a Guardian of the forest with extensive powers to use and protect it. Growing up Kelica found solice under the branches of a tree, or talking to the birds and squirrels. She is never alone around the forest.

• Living creatures
  • Being surrounded by people
  • New powers
  • Plants, animals, the forest
  • Her plant/familar friends
  • Strong, Dominant Males
  • Being carried/riding piggy back

Dislikes:

• The dark
  • Forest Destruction (she can hear it when people cut down trees, they scream and wail in her ears)
  • Being alone
  • Dragons

Other:

• She has a pet potted plant she nicknames Pertunia in her room.
  • She also has a rose named Petal who wraps around her wrist like a bracelet, she can speak to her and it will wriggle and squirm to show it's affection. She talks and soothes it often.
  • She is dating Chris (@Isune)
  • She doesn't understand the concept of relationships as a whole.

Kyuubey said:
AND ALSO HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? Tell me all the good things! C:
The mobile user crew is a very good and happy place, you'll like it here~

I've been okay, not a lot has happened xD Although I'm being made to watch this thing regarding the EU Referendum ^.^ it's boring lmao

How are you tho

LeSoraAmari said:
The mobile user crew is a very good and happy place, you'll like it here~
I've been okay, not a lot has happened xD Although I'm being made to watch this thing regarding the EU Referendum ^.^ it's boring lmao

How are you tho
Any place with you is a good and happy place, dear. C:

Well as long as you're okay and well. And like I told Mitch,... EAT YOUR VEGGIES! Oh that sounds really dull. @~@ RIP all excitement.

I'm doing wonderfully. Cherishing and loving every moment with my daughter. I know I need sleep but I hate sleeping because then I'm away from her. QQ

Last edited by a moderator:
It aint easy making a post when all I've done is sit on someone's back staring blankly at pointless relationship drama only to then walk aimlessly through the open plains. I need something to shoot.

LeSoraAmari said:
"So it is actually relevant" Oml bye I'm crying
I made it in Janurary and it was the first I made on this site after being RP inactive for years. SO yah needed a fix up.

Badass Valks next

Kyuubey said:
Any place with you is a good and happy place, dear. C:
Well as long as you're okay and well. And like I told Mitch,... EAT YOUR VEGGIES! Oh that sounds really dull. @~@ RIP all excitement.

I'm doing wonderfully. Cherishing and loving every moment with my daughter. I know I need sleep but I hate sleeping because then I'm away from her. QQ
Awh yay :3

RIP all excitement, RIP me, RIP my soul uno. I like my veggies, I eat lots of them as it is because I'm a good child c:

You should sleep when you can :0 how is Amelia by the way? :0

LeSoraAmari said:
Awh yay :3
RIP all excitement, RIP me, RIP my soul uno. I like my veggies, I eat lots of them as it is because I'm a good child c:

You should sleep when you can :0 how is Amelia by the way? :0
I do sleep when I can! I just don't like it. >~<

No RIP of your soul or you! I need those intact or I'll be sad. I love my veggies! I'm not sure if I love fruit or veggies more though.

She is beautiful and perfect. Asleep on me like usual, except this time she's half on my tummy and half on the bed, sprawled out.

Kyuubey said:
I do sleep when I can! I just don't like it. >~<
No RIP of your soul or you! I need those intact or I'll be sad. I love my veggies! I'm not sure if I love fruit or veggies more though.

She is beautiful and perfect. Asleep on me like usual, except this time she's half on my tummy and half on the bed, sprawled out.
ADORBS. Also I need to post.... Bluh that requires effort

Kyuubey said:
There was a time skip. I'm just tagging whoever is down in the dungeons, which I thought Mimi was?
Maybe all this exhaustion is getting to me though and I'm wrong, which sorry if I am. >:
She should still be there, but I don't have a clue what happened between the last time I was tagged and now @_@

Zuka said:
Valken Truss -
Merry Men Indeed

Valken made a face as Emmerich offered him another ride, rolling his eyes. "Like it wasn't weird enough the first time... you keep saying stuff like that people are going to start to think we are ga-"

His purple eyes widened as he finally saw the outline of the forest and made a huge outward breath as he sprinted towards it. He glanced over his shoulder to Mikado as they came in under the shade of the trees, stretching his arms wide and unceremoniously shaking his Mikado ride off like a wet dog. "Here before you knew it eh Mikado?" Gaze drifting behind his shoulder to see the rag tag of mages left and narrowing his eyes. Adrian seemed to be summoning... some celestrial spirit, Kelica was... well passed out on Noah's back, and the rest looked tired and worn out. Except for Frosty who only seemed to get more excited as they progressed. Valken rub his hand down the front of his face in an asperated fashion, they were pretty much all doomed at this point but hell if he let that stop him trying to get Millie.

"If I can use Shadow Walk I can get around this Forest in no time at all..." peering to the ground and grinning as his very feet started to slip. However he only got to his waist before he made a completely bewilded face, twisting around with a frown. "What the-" looking to the shadows on the ground that had only taken half his body before looking to the dappled light and broken shadow cast from the Forest Canopy. "Just Peachy!" He yelled out suddenly as his hands pushed down on the ground around, with a curse or two, as he looked like someone had buried him there. "FROSTY! MIKADO! One of you pull me out please.... the Shadows here are made from Moving Objects, they shift and change too frequently plus break before I can travel anywhere.... so.... ah... a little help, Please?" Frowning even as he said it. Already hating the Forest after moments being in here.

@Kayzo @Rhodus as well.

I'm pretty much done mass tagging unless I know they will respond or have so far :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back