Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Mitchs98

Alright, at this point, I'm just considering godmodding everyone to the fucking train station. Or just warping Adrian there myself and waiting for everyone to follow.

ThatSideCharacter said:
or just a regular time skip...? what's got you so irritated?
Because he's been waiting for action for weeks :)

@Genon

I'd just do that, no one will do it themselves I've realized

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh @Zuka I almost forgot to mention that the centaur form is gonna have either earth or plant magic. I still haven't decided on which, either he'll be able to stomp his hooves and make minor quakes, or basically be able to control the plants around him.

Isune said:
Oh @Zuka I almost forgot to mention that the centaur form is gonna have either earth or plant magic. I still haven't decided on which, either he'll be able to stomp his hooves and make minor quakes, or basically be able to control the plants around him.
I'd say earth magic would suit it more tbh

Jackaboi said:
I'd say earth magic would suit it more tbh
Hm....could work. The problem is, the only thing I can imagine him being able to do with earth powers is just stomp his hooves. I need to look into more, but sure I can work with that.

Isune said:
Go the earth style, plants are MINE xD

After looking at the wiki for a few seconds I got it now xD I totally forgot that Virgo used earth magic. I just remember she tunneled a lot and just thought that was some other type of magic.

Isune said:
After looking at the wiki for a few seconds I got it now xD I totally forgot that Virgo used earth magic. I just remember she tunneled a lot and just thought that was some other type of magic.
It's like Chris is basically a revolver door of Lucy's Zodiac Spirits xD

Alright, I got the centaur in mind now. Let's do this...as soon as @Zuka posts xD After this, Kelica gets a big, muscular horse man. I know that they portrayed centaurs already with Sagittarius, but I like these versions better since it won't literally be Chris with the lower half of a horse.

3c5cc3a9240dae98ef65fb43727c07cd.jpg
merman_1_by_monty107-d6sonra.jpg
merman_by_demonic_demona.jpg
If he did get a merman form it'd probably end up looking like one of these.

Yeah I feel like that's a bit too weird. It might be a mix of the first pic and the second one. Like I'll probably add fins to his arms and maybe one of his back...maybe? But I really do like the fins on the sides in the first pic so I'll probably keep those. And I probably won't go with the sharkish design of the second pic and stay with a fishy look in the first one.

Isune said:
Alright, I got the centaur in mind now. Let's do this...as soon as @Zuka posts xD After this, Kelica gets a big, muscular horse man. I know that they portrayed centaurs already with Sagittarius, but I like these versions better since it won't literally be Chris with the lower half of a horse.
Why am I posting? Waiting on @Mykinkaiser and @Embaga Elder I think D:

So @Zuka what's Kelica's reaction gonna look like when she see's a giant horseman walking in with a injured leg in the same place Chris got hurt with cuts along his mid and chest and a few bruises from earth magic?

Isune said:
So @Zuka what's Kelica's reaction gonna look like when she see's a giant horseman walking in with a injured leg in the same place Chris got hurt with cuts along his mid and chest and a few bruises from earth magic?
What's Chris's reaction gonna be when Mizuki steals his girl ;)

Isune said:
Eric will probably walk in looking the same with the real centaur laughing in the distance xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back