Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You do have a point...I mean it's not like Chris doesn't care for her, he does, but I don't know what keeps them together. I guess it's like "when it's good, it's really good." or some shit like that xD . I always imagined Kelica being the one who laid on the sofa while Chris cooked dinner or make cakes or whatever. Kinda like reversed gender roles, sorta. We need to flesh out their relationship more, that is if they're still gonna have one by the time Chris gets back. @Zuka

Isune said:
You do have a point...I mean it's not like Chris doesn't care for her, he does, but I don't know what keeps them together. I guess it's like "when it's good, it's really good." or some shit like that xD . I always imagined Kelica being the one who laid on the sofa while Chris cooked dinner or make cakes or whatever. Kinda like reversed gender roles, sorta. We need to flesh out their relationship more, that is if they're still gonna have one by the time Chris gets back. @Zuka
Oh man he hasn't met her parents yet..........

If they are still together for that, her mother will Destroy him...

@Mitchs98

HEY mitch, how does family characters work in this Thread, Like if they do no combat do I have to do a Character Sheet?

Kelica's Father is stupid strong but is neutral when it comes to politics (only cares for his forest) and so no damage, no fighting.

Kelica's mother is a Fire Mage, not the strongest but the most intense personality wise (think Gilad). Stern. She may use her powers but more as a deterant. Like...

"You did... what... to my daughter?" Hand resting on Chris' s shoulder slowly burning hotter and hotter. They will be the typical in laws protecting the adorable girl next door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, the backhand was justified! I just imagine this playing out now:

Chris: I swear I was just defending myself!

Kelica's mom: Liar! (Hands start burning through Chris' shirt)

Chris: (tears off shirt and gets free from grip) She basically broke my knee cap with her staff! All I did was push her when she started getting in my face, I wasn't even gonna hit her!

Kelica: (Stares at Chris while drooling)

unknown.png

Isune said:
Okay, the backhand was justified! I just imagine this playing out now:
Chris: I swear I was just defending myself!

Kelica's mom: Liar! (Hands start burning through Chris' shirt)

Chris: (tears off shirt and gets free from grip) She basically broke my knee cap with her staff! All I did was push her when she started getting in my face, I wasn't even gonna hit her!

Kelica: (Stares at Chris while drooling)
Zuka (Kelica's mum): She did what? *turns on Kelica glaring*

Kelica: *gulps* DADDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYY *runs away*

Valten (Kelica's Father): *Doesn't say a word just half lifts an eyebrow. Then turns and walks out the door.* My spider senses are tingling....

@Colt556 What...the...hell! What are you looking at? xD

@Zuka I feel like the relationship could work out...in time. On the bright side, Kelica gets a free mode of transportation to wherever she wants to go xD Plus, all the muscles a girl could ever want tied up in a delicate package. I mean for god's sake, if one of his favorite characters in a movie dies he'll be the one crying.

Chris: *sobbing and blowing nose into tissue* Why John!? Why'd you try to fight him!? Now what will Jenny do? *sobs harder*

Kelica: Chris...stop...he's just a- (Slowly reaches for Chris)

Chris: No! NO! (continues to sob)

Isune said:
@Colt556 What...the...hell! What are you looking at? xD
@Zuka I feel like the relationship could work out...in time. On the bright side, Kelica gets a free mode of transportation to wherever she wants to go xD Plus, all the muscles a girl could ever want tied up in a delicate package. I mean for god's sake, if one of his favorite characters in a movie dies he'll be the one crying.

Chris: *sobbing and blowing nose into tissue* Why John!? Why'd you try to fight him!? Now what will Jenny do? *sobs harder*

Kelica: Chris...stop...he's just a- (Slowly reaches for Chris)

Chris: No! NO! (continues to sob)
He has such potential with those muscles then cries ;_;

Once Chris gets that new centaur form Kelica's never gonna leave him alone about it xD He'll be treated like a real horse. She'll be trying to brush his mane and bribing him with sugar cubes and carrots whenever Kelica wants to do something stupid.

Zuka said:
@Mitchs98
HEY mitch, how does family characters work in this Thread, Like if they do no combat do I have to do a Character Sheet?

Kelica's Father is stupid strong but is neutral when it comes to politics (only cares for his forest) and so no damage, no fighting.

Kelica's mother is a Fire Mage, not the strongest but the most intense personality wise (think Gilad). Stern. She may use her powers but more as a deterant. Like...

"You did... what... to my daughter?" Hand resting on Chris' s shoulder slowly burning hotter and hotter. They will be the typical in laws protecting the adorable girl next door.
Put them in Neutral Characters, but they do need sheets. yes.

Colt556 said:
What game is this >_>

Mitchs98 said:
Put them in Neutral Characters, but they do need sheets. yes.
What game is this >_>
It's screencaps of three different games. CoC, Rance, and I don't know the middle one.

Isune said:
I want Chris to become a horsey already but I gotta wait on @Kayzo xD
I really want this to happen too...

I may have to post out of order afterall :/

If I must I'll think of some BS way of getting Eric to the train station

Users who are viewing this thread

Back