Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think Chris just did that with the wonderful backhand. @Kayzo Besides, I don't wanna know what Mizuki would do to Kelica.

Also, @Jackaboi I kinda have it to where once Eric shows up at the train station he see's all the stuff going on and tries to go find Chris since I'm pretty sure he's one of the few mages that can track him right now. And then we go to the centaur side thingy. At least, that's the scenario I envision. I'm open to suggestions.

Isune said:
I think Chris just did that with the wonderful backhand. @Kayzo Besides, I don't wanna know what Mizuki would do to Kelica.
Also, @Jackaboi I kinda have it to where once Eric shows up at the train station he see's all the stuff going on and tries to go find Chris since I'm pretty sure he's one of the few mages that can track him right now. And then we go to the centaur side thingy. At least, that's the scenario I envision. I'm open to suggestions.
We could do that but I'm still waiting on @Kayzo to post :/

I end up feeling bad if I post out of order

Oh no, once Eric gets there. I'm not in a rush, Chris is kinda trying to rest up. He used up a bit too much magic to switch from a dragon to a minotaur, and then a werecat. Not to mention, his leg is pretty messed up. And to top it all off, he'll probably get a good cut from a pair of hooves in a few posts as well.

@Jackaboi

Isune said:
Also since Chris is gonna get into a fight with I centaur I want him to go in there all beat up and cut up. They're probably gonna have to put down the poor horsey xD
Chris isn't having a good ol impression with Lamia Scale.... first spat in Lloyd's face, now Noah and Frosty looking after Kelica.

RIP Chris.

And then he's gonna get all cut up by a centaur's hooves. Yeah, Chris is done. I just see him coming back in his centaur form with a ton of cuts on him, and the messed up leg (er...hoof) and Kelica just staring at him with sympathy. Either that or she see's the giant and muscular horseman and in her mind she's like "Such a high breed....looks like a great and powerful stallion" and then proceeds to drool.

Isune said:
You know damn well Kelica will do one of those things xD @Zuka

That's if Noah and Frosty don't flex their muscles first.

Just cause Kelica takes him back doesn't mean the others will be happy about it. I mean Chris/Kelica get into fights allllll the time. Usually ending when he snaps and beats her into the ground because ultimately he is stronger.

We aren't even in Spring yet!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey they're on a good roll, it's only happened once so far...unless you count the time at the farm. Oh god, I just realized: what's gonna happen when they go home? xD @Zuka

Isune said:
Hey they're on a good roll, it's only happened once so far...unless you count the time at the farm. Oh god, I just realized: what's gonna happen when they go home? xD @Zuka
  • Tournament
  • Kelica making out with Sabrina
  • Riding a Draco form over the rooftops
  • Stealing the remote thus broken vases
  • Chris' s first time Draco Full Take Over
  • The farm

I mean most cases are either physically fight or verbally, it's not the most healthy of relationships. And she keeps running back

I can clear up some of these. Not all but at least some. Chris just poured OJ on Kelica on Sabrina, and honestly didn't cause much physical harm. Although, you could argue that he did cause emotional pain. The draco of on the rooftops, no one got hurt. The only one who was really hurt was Chris and that's because ya'll don't know how to stop screaming in his ears when he's trying to focus. When the remote thing happened, they never broke any vases. Chris caught them before that could happen. And the full takeover could technically be noted as Kelica's fault (well...semi) since she was the one who spurred him on. It's also Chris' fault for actually doing it, he thought she might actually be able to make him calm down. So now we're left with the farm and the tournament. All I remember was that something happened at the tournament and it accidentally made werecat Chris cut Kelica's throat slightly. I don't know what made him do it. I think he tripped over something. @Zuka

Isune said:
I can clear up some of these. Not all but at least some. Chris just poured OJ on Kelica on Sabrina, and honestly didn't cause much physical harm. Although, you could argue that he did cause emotional pain. The draco of on the rooftops, no one got hurt. The only one who was really hurt was Chris and that's because ya'll don't know how to stop screaming in his ears when he's trying to focus. When the remote thing happened, they never broke any vases. Chris caught them before that could happen. And the full takeover could technically be noted as Kelica's fault (well...semi) since she was the one who spurred him on. It's also Chris' fault for actually doing it, he thought she might actually be able to make him calm down. So now we're left with the farm and the tournament. All I remember was that something happened at the tournament and it accidentally made werecat Chris cut Kelica's throat slightly. I don't know what made him do it. I think he tripped over something. @Zuka
Well the cut and the fact he threw her against the ground hearing a loud crack as her skull hit the pavement and despite her not moving and blood pouring from her ears he continued to wail into her.

Really the fact they got back after Sora saved them is a miracle in and of themselves.

Actually how they stay together is still a miracle at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back