Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hm... I kinda want Chris to be hurt or at least upset. Chris is the kind of guy who's got a bit of an emotional thing.

Shit if I know xD besides, this could actually be a good way for Chris to find a new form. I think I'll just have him find the centaur form, I want him to have the lord vampire form to match his werewolf form, but he can always get that one later since it's on the stronger side. I wanted vampire Chris to be the real Dracula. He's weak during the day, but at night runs wild. I wanted him to be able to turn into a hoarde of bats instead of just one, and I wanted him to have the ability to use his own blood as weaponry. @Zuka

@Isune

For reals you should have him get angry so she can wack him with her staff.

Also if they fight and get all up and personal Kelica can go in for the angry/passion kiss the movies always have

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah angry Chris works too. I just imagine this little woman smashing a grown man's knee in with a staff.

@Isune

Kelica going in for an angr kiss

Watch his face like

"KELICA CALM THE F-MRRFF..."

Shoves. "Seriously girl, what is your problem?!"

Kelica grins. "My best friends were rabbits when I was a teenager..."

images

I think Taurus Chris just pimp slapped the soul out of Kelica xD I don't think she's concerned about getting another boyfriend.

@Embaga Elder I imagine your character just going "Hey, you just got pimp slapped by a giant minotaur but that's okay, I found your molar. So...wanna go out?"

@Mykinkaiser Yeah what @Colt556 said. Maybe if they rush, they'll see Chris running off with an injured leg.

Mykinkaiser said:
@Zuka, would the three musketeers have gotten there in time to see the whole Kel-Chris fight?
Sure why not? :)

Haha... oh dear... my poor forest girl

Isune said:
@Embaga Elder I imagine your character just going "Hey, you just got pimp slapped by a giant minotaur but that's okay, I found your molar. So...wanna go out?"
@Mykinkaiser Yeah what @Colt556 said. Maybe if they rush, they'll see Chris running off with an injured leg.
Zuka said:
@Mykinkaiser
Actually colt is right but you'll see kelica on the ground, just ask noah what happened
Alright

I want Chris to come back with his new centaur form. I just imagine him limping back with one hurt hoof and not even looking at Kelica.

Rhodus said:
Ugh. Since I haven't been paying attention the IC due to my recovery, I have no idea what's currently going down. Can anyone fill me in?
Adrian trying to get side street party to train station. Kelica fainted, Chris took her home. Valken, mikado, frosty (lamia scale) left, were gunna go straight to forest but chris turned into dragon, took now awake kelica to train station via dragon ride, landed, kelica flipped because she hates dragons, fights chris, chris back hands her and runs of. Valken, Frosty, Mikado at train station.

TL; DR

Your at side street still, just use Adrian @Genon to get to Train Station :3 or walk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back