Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Yes.
But I decided to shitpost memes.
I can keep going. I got heretic memes for days

tumblr_lx5q5e1EAQ1r5it64o1_1280.jpg

Nah, it'd probably be like:

Chris: Hey look at that horse! (Gets punched by centaur)

Eric: (stares at centaur) let's eat it!

Chris: (feels bruising cheek) if you catch it, but let me get a takeover from it

Eric: Deal

Isune said:
Nah, it'd probably be like:
Chris: Hey look at that horse! (Gets punched by centaur)

Eric: (stares at centaur) let's eat it!

Chris: (feels bruising cheek) if you catch it, but let me get a takeover from it

Eric: Deal[/quote
I could just imagine Chris and Eric chasing the centaur deep into the forest and end up getting lost after they finally capture it xD

Now I just picture this:

Chris: (In new centaur form) Alright, well that was an adventure and a half. Where's the rest of the group?

Eric: (shrugs)

Chris: Are we lost?...oh great!

Eric: What do we do!?

Chris: Wait, I have a dragon form! *Changes to giant dragon form and knocks down all the threes within their area

Kelica: *screams in agony* Mah forest!!!! *passes out*

Chris: There they are.

Genon said:
Karas would probably be charged with "guarding" their ships. Then he would promptly let the mages destroy the ships that weren't his and fly off into space leaving Eve and Zarytto stranded (assuming that this isn't an officially sanctioned raid. IIRC in DBL raids tended to feature at least one full Raid Group if not more, regardless of the planet's supposed power level). Also, what would Eve be doing there except as a fangirling Zarytto groupie? Massacring innocents for no reason doesn't seem her style.
...Unless of course she became completely brainwashed by Zarytto to the point where she didn't give a shit about unsanctioned Planet Raids.
Pretty much this. Also depends who brought down the order, if Korvaiis suggested these mages were getting to strong and a threat to the Home World and sent them out, she'd follow to the tee. But more likely it would be

Zarytto: "Tsc... let's kill them all..."

Eve: Stern look. Internally = "Yes Senpai-sama-kun-san" :3

Isune said:
Now I just picture this:
Chris: (In new centaur form) Alright, well that was an adventure and a half. Where's the rest of the group?

Eric: (shrugs)

Chris: Are we lost?...oh great!

Eric: What do we do!?

Chris: Wait, I have a dragon form! *Changes to giant dragon form and knocks down all the threes within their area

Kelica: *screams in agony* Mah forest!!!! *passes out*

Chris: There they are.
Yup... that sounds about right xD

Actually now that I think about, where's Eric now? @Jackaboi I mean Chris and Kelica just flew to the train station and Kelica's probably about to hurl all over the place.

I know that the second Chris gets that form everyone's gonna try and treat him like a horse. Just a warning in advanced, those hooves are dangerous.

Isune said:
I know that the second Chris gets that form everyone's gonna try and treat him like a horse. Just a warning in advanced, those hooves are dangerous.
....You say that EVERYTIME you get a new form and EVERYTIME I ride him he gets snarky but complies.

*chris loves being ridden.*

*in all it's forms..*

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris is just trying to be a good guy. If he wanted to, he could buck someone off. And besides, I'm pretty sure if Kelica was trying to treat him like a prized race horse Chris would probably get really pissed.

Mitchs98 said:
I have no clue what to post for my characters. Aside from some random thing for Alicia. So I'm just going to wait until the timeskip most likely d:. Might post the thing for Alicia.
take our characters with yours, hahah so we could start anew. we're lost.

Genon said:
Well I did want @purplepanda288 to give us all some sweet sweet exposition about what was going on...but I suppose it's better for the health of the RP to just timeskip us all to the forest.
Wait what do you want me to do some exposition on? Like I just got of some pretty strong pain killers from the root canal they did so I was out of it for a few hours. I even started to sew two shirts together.

@Genon

I'm so giving Kelica the equivalent of a Spirit Bomb using the Forest's energy....

Kelica:

"I'm going to destory you!!....

In 5 hours so hold still...."

Isune said:
Now I just see Kelica making a giant levitating ball of trees, squirrels, wolves, and bears.
Kelica

DON'T HURT MY FOREST YOU FILTHY SWINE!

Chris:

Aren't you just gathering all the animals and plants to use as a physically cannon ball?

Sugar cube hits his forehead

"SHUT UP HORSE"

I don't know how I want Chris to respond. Either he'll be hurt or pissed at Kelica for shouting at him when they made it to the train station perfectly fine.

Isune said:
I don't know how I want Chris to respond. Either he'll be hurt or pissed at Kelica for shouting at him when they made it to the train station perfectly fine.
Girls a basket case.

Ditch the bitch xD

To be fair she doesn't like Dragons so it's somewhat understandable.

Or just ignore her tantrum

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back