Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've made Kelica basically Lucy in Fairytail, the comic idiot girl there for kind of important things but mostly to be in the bad situation at a bad time and freaking out xD

images

Oh god, remember when Chris was jumping from rooftop to rooftop? What if they did that again in like werewolf form or something and Kelica covers his eyes! She's already screaming and with Chris' heightened hearing it's like a dog whistle and with her covering his eyes.

...now that I think about it Werewolf Chris + Dog whistle =ROFL

Isune said:
Oh god, remember when Chris was jumping from rooftop to rooftop? What if they did that again in like werewolf form or something and Kelica covers his eyes! She's already screaming and with Chris' heightened hearing it's like a dog whistle and with her covering his eyes.
...now that I think about it Werewolf Chris + Dog whistle =ROFL
Kelica:

"USE YOUR NOSE!"

Chris:

"You're wearing parfume!!! The scent, too much!"

Kelica:

"WHY DON'T WE WALK LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE CHRIS?!"

Oh god, imagine if they jumped off a random roof into god knows where?

*Crash*

Chris:Ow...ow...my everything...

Kelica:(Muffled groans)

Chris: Kelica? Where are you?

Kelica: (starts grabbing and pulling on fur)

Chris: Oh god...I am so dead after this. (looks down to see that fur is slowly suffocating Kelica)

Kelica: *slowly takes out dog whistle*

Y'know I see mention of timeskips a lot but unless there's something planned to move it along a timeskip is entirely unnecessary. People just need to stop idling about like lost sheep and go do something, as the three musketeers were about to set off and do. If there is some DMing to be had post timeskip that's another story entirely though.

Colt556 said:
Y'know I see mention of timeskips a lot but unless there's something planned to move it along a timeskip is entirely unnecessary. People just need to stop idling about like lost sheep and go do something, as the three musketeers were about to set off and do. If there is some DMing to be had post timeskip that's another story entirely though.
There is. Alicia is going to lead them back to the others, or try, and get them lost. And more exciting things that would be spoilers ^-^

Th

Colt556 said:
That's why I decided, fuc it, and just got Valken to leave. It's not going to happen for ages so why waste time before hand? People are lazy and expect plot to just happen to them.

I just imagined Chris' vampire lord form (if he ever gets one xD ). Kelica would love it, thick Transylvanian accent and all. I just imagine him holding her and thinking "look at that jugular...so much blood within my gras-no, no don't bite her. Do not bite her"

Isune said:
I just imagined Chris' vampire lord form (if he ever gets one xD ). Kelica would love it, thick Transylvanian accent and all. I just imagine him holding her and thinking "look at that jugular...so much blood within my gras-no, no don't bite her. Do not bite her"
Chris should get a Nyarlathotep form.

Isune said:
*goes all floopy*

BITE ME! BITEEEE MEEEE I'M A VIRGIN mostly....

Chris:

"Didn't we-?"

Kelica:

BITE ME

@Genon ....that is terrifying.

@Zuka Chris:Alright *bites straight into jugular*

*5 minutes later*

Kelica: *sitting in hospital bed completely pale with blood bag hooked up*

Chris: Kelica, honey I'm so sorry.

Kelica: Don't be...it was worth it *cough*

I kinda want to give Chris a centaur form too, to match with his minotaur form. It won't be your lower half of a horse with upper half of a man, it'd basically a whole horse with a human upper half if that makes sense. I'm trying to say that the upper half would look like a horse with a mane and whatnot but would be human-like in the sense that he'd have hands and stuff like that.

Isune said:
@Genon ....that is terrifying.
@Zuka Chris:Alright *bites straight into jugular*

*5 minutes later*

Kelica: *sitting in hospital bed completely pale with blood bag hooked up*

Chris: Kelica, honey I'm so sorry.

Kelica: Don't be...it was worth it *cough*
Colt556 said:
Um...okay...

Well, since Satan Soul is a thing (even though Satan is an individual and not a class of species) how about a Goku Take Over? Or an Abrahamic God Take Over?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back